My prediction

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think preet has understood that Vivaan is developing feelings for dhara so what I think she is trying to do is making dhara and Vivaan fall in love with each other so that history repeats itself on them 2 like it did to her and anshuman. I think She has drowned herself so much in this pain that now she somewhat wants others to feel this as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here...Tats y in the 1st episode Anshuman says that Girl who try to stop Vivaan and Vidyuth fighting as Her true Love ll Die today!!! I Hope The Girl who try to stop the Fight is the girl Dhara here!!

its my thought!!! may be correct or wrng , i dnt knw!!
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
I was thinking the same! Dhara And Vivaan will end up together?! Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 9 years ago
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how cruel yaar!! i never thought of this lekin how can she do this !! ðŸ˜­ Vivaan is actually liking Dhara and she doesnt wanna hurt him aww poor baby😭

shibz thumbnail
but in today's precap Preet is shown asking the caretaker to set the mandap or Pooja ki tayyari? i dun remember exactly.. it's something supernatural n not just that.. Dhara may or may not like Vivaan as such but she is surely concerned for him n does not like Preet's plans.. besides Dhara will die it seems..
and I also think that Vivaan is going to be the next Anchuman..their character traits are same/similar.. both will be vampires n the girls they love are humans(who r powerful in their own way)..Vivaan's love story does not seem like it will have a happy ending..
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i am agree with the fact that from the day she saw him on fire incident she know vivaan like dhara and she want them to fall in love but i dont know next what s her plan!!
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah! She surely wants History to repeat itself.. and This time, She wants the Guy to be heartbroken, it seems.
simran422 thumbnail
Yep!
I agree..
She wants others to suffer and feel pain as she did.. but this is so not fair they are actually falling in love..
aman1605 thumbnail
I agree with u
Nice post😃
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoveSaRun-

Yeah! She surely wants History to repeat itself.. and This time, She wants the Guy to be heartbroken, it seems.

yes that's eat I thought after today's episode when she said to dhara to be cold hearted. She knows that Vivaan is the kind of person who will fall in love easily and that too madly so she wants to show every man that how it feels like when you're cheated on