Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks Piya for the awesome update!.

I felt so bad for ayaan who is unaware of the fact about his dad but according to precap, we may see that anshuman may come back later so I'm not losing hope till the end.

But Dev in one of the segments they showed aryamaan handling the ashes to paakhi and even shraddha confirmed that anshuman is no more 😭 so how come will he return back? 😕
piya- thumbnail
@ All: Welcome guys ðŸ¤—
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

But Dev in one of the segments they showed aryamaan handling the ashes to paakhi and even shraddha confirmed that anshuman is no more 😭 so how come will he return back? 😕

PH likes to kill their main characters, just look at their past shows. I pointed this out a few days ago, but if you want to look at an example.. just look at Shraddha's previous show MLTAK with the same PH. Anshuman has truly been killed off, and I don't see a way for him to come back. Feels like Aaryaman is the next male lead. 
Edited by HopeAndBelieve - 9 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we have to be positive and optimistic. But here it is very sure that anshuman is no more. If they bring some unrealistic logic to bring back anshuman then the essense of pakhi is undermined.
They have shown it all very clearly. The person survived is aryaman as he was trying to run away from the hospital.  then the other body is taken and  the ashes are also shown.
So how can he come back.  One segment I saw anshuman comes and consoles pakhi in white dress in the verandha and put shawl over her. so anshuman will be in pakhi's life as a guiding force 
his soul will be with her with whom she will share her feelings 
Just like mohabatein  sharukh used to talk to aiswarya after her death and do things for her.
I feel that some one may be introduced for aryaman as I cant buy the idea of pakhi aryaman love angle.
still time is a great healer. If you think practically putting aside your sentiments.
There can be a pakhi aryaman story as pakhi has a life ahead. Anshuman's soul will play a part to persuade pakhi to accept aryaman
So many guesses cant say anything noe.
I think with aryaman's redemption this show may end as the extension period will be over.
as far as i know Iqbal also wont like to be apart of never ending show as he always look for variety
But have to say the shradha aryaman aayan scene ws worth watching 
have to give credit to cvs for conceiving such a situation of desperation
The stone expression of pakhi was unbearable.
cant control tears. she cant even mourn her loves' death properly. fate is very cruel to pakhi if u see her life.

I thought  that the 18 years seperation after winning the singapore competition would have been much bearable and the  hope for ankhi union somewhere.
Yes I have decided  to come to terms with the happenings telling again and again to myself that it is a show only

Edited by jakr - 9 years ago
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopeAndBelieve

PH likes to kill their main characters, just look at their past shows. I pointed this out a few days ago, but if you want to look at an example.. just look at Shraddha's previous show MLTAK with the same PH. Anshuman has truly been killed off, and I don't see a way for him to come back. Feels like Aaryaman is the next male lead. 

I haven't seen the previous shows this is the first show of this ph that i am watching but i too feel the same aryamaan is the next male lead
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

we have to be positive and optimistic. But here it is very sure that anshuman is no more. If they bring some unrealistic logic to bring back anshuman then the essense of pakhi is undermined.

They have shown it all very clearly. The person survived is aryaman as he was trying to run away from the hospital.  then the other body is taken and  the ashes are also shown.
So how can he come back.  One segment I saw anshuman comes and consoles pakhi in white dress in the verandha and put shawl over her. so anshuman will be in pakhi's life as a guiding force 
his soul will be with her with whom she will share her feelings 
Just like mohabatein  sharukh used to talk to aiswarya after her death and do things for her.
I feel that some one may be introduced for aryaman as I cant buy the idea of pakhi aryaman love angle.
still time is a great healer. If you think practically putting aside your sentiments.
There can be a pakhi aryaman story as pakhi has a life ahead. Anshuman's soul will play a part to persuade pakhi to accept aryaman
So many guesses cant say anything noe.
I think with aryaman's redemption this show may end as the extension period will be over.
as far as i know Iqbal also wont like to be apart of never ending show as he always look for variety
But have to say the shradha aryaman aayan scene ws worth watching 
have to give credit to cvs for conceiving such a situation of desperation
The stone expression of pakhi was unbearable.
cant control tears. she cant even mourn her loves' death properly. fate is very cruel to pakhi if u see her life.

I thought  that the 18 years seperation after winning the singapore competition would have been much bearable and the  hope for ankhi union somewhere.
Yes I have decided  to come to terms with the happenings telling again and again to myself that it is a show only

@ bold: I agree its only anshuman who can free paakhi and give her the chance of allowing someone else to enter her life as u said we can just wait and watch and whatsoever I will be with TP till the very end