Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PRINCESS_ALISHA

Beautifully written update. Emotional episode. Precar is very very very emotional.

Thanks alisha 😊
Yep the precap is very emotional still hoping for sm positivity in the track
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

U r right the story is a love story so defo there has to be a love angle I am still keeping my fingers cross I am ready to keep my common sense aside but pls get anshuman back

The love angle between Aaryaman and Suman is already there, aka Anshuman and Tanya. Is Aaryaman going to fall for Pakhi as he slowly changes into a better person. I don't see hiding the fact that Anshuman is dead from Aayan ending up very well, yes it was to save his life, but possible hatred in Aayan's mind for Pakhi will rise that his father was stolen from him and she lied to him about it, usually happens a lot when lied to a child. It's shaping up to be a repeat of TP.. almost a part 2. Aaryaman's character is obviously affected by his childhood which has made him the person he is today, almost like Anshuman was with his image conscious. 
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
every thing is crystal clear Now they have shown his ashes also. How can he come back 
then it will be totally unrealistic 

piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopeAndBelieve

The love angle between Aaryaman and Suman is already there, aka Anshuman and Tanya. Is Aaryaman going to fall for Pakhi as he slowly changes into a better person. I don't see hiding the fact that Anshuman is dead from Aayan ending up very well, yes it was to save his life, but possible hatred in Aayan's mind for Pakhi will rise that his father was stolen from him and she lied to him about it, usually happens a lot when lied to a child. It's shaping up to be a repeat of TP.. almost a part 2. Aaryaman's character is obviously affected by his childhood which has made him the person he is today, almost like Anshuman was with his image conscious.

I somehow don't think aayan will start hating paakhi he is mature enough to understand paakhi's love. I am sure that their bond will be unaffected and if at all any love angle betw aryamaan n paakhi is shown aayan will prove to be a catalyst betw the two.
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

every thing is crystal clear Now they have shown his ashes also. How can he come back

then it will be totally unrealistic

Yep that is one aspect which cannot be ignored
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

I somehow don't think aayan will start hating paakhi he is mature enough to understand paakhi's love. I am sure that their bond will be unaffected and if at all any love angle betw aryamaan n paakhi is shown aayan will prove to be a catalyst betw the two.

That's where I see the Aaryaman-Aayan father son bond coming in. Aaryaman and Aayan will go through a test of becoming father and son. Almost like how Anshuman's journey to create a bond with his son. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Piya! :D 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Piya for the awesome update!.

I felt so bad for ayaan who is unaware of the fact about his dad but according to precap, we may see that anshuman may come back later so I'm not losing hope till the end.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...piya-

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update