Tumhari Paakhi Written Update 23rd July 2014 Anshuman's Paakhi FOREVER

Posted: 9 years ago
The doctor informs the rathore family about aayan's serious health. He tells them that aayan shouldn't get any shock or else he might slip in coma. Anuja is crying and cursing their destiny.
Paakhi remembers the past moments. Anshuman is going for a trip and paakhi is packing his stuffs. Aayan doesn't want anshuman to go for the 3 day trip. Anshuman and aayan plan all the activities that they would do once anshu returns from the trip. Its a beautiful son father scene. After aayan leaves anshuman thanks paakhi for entering their life. He requests her to take care of aayan irrespective if he is present in his life or not. Paakhi promises him that she will go to any extent for aayan's happiness.
Flashback ends.

Paakhi declares she is aware what she is supposed to do. She is confident that nothing will happen to her son aayan.
Aryamaan gains consciousness. He recollects the incident prior to the accident.
He remembers his secret is out in front of anshuman that he is not a rathore. He removes the saline and blood supplies from his body. He wants to run away as he is sure that the rathores will hand him to the police.

Guys it is clear aryamaan has survived since all his flashbacks were aryamaan specific. Aryamaan is about to escape.
Paakhi enters the I.C.U. Aryaman is now awake.

Paakhi informs him about the biggest loss of her life. With a heavy heart she puts her dilemma in front of aryamaan. She informs him about aayan's serious condition and makes him realize the impact of any sudden shock on aayan. With tear clad eyes she accepts that she is aware it won't be easy for aryamaan to act as anshuman but if possible she wants him to do so for the sake of aayan. She pleads in front of him for becoming aayan's life saviour as she does not possess the strength to lose her son as well.

Aryamaan is shocked. Paakhi joins her hand and pleads in front of him that for few days for the sake of aayan once aayan is ready to accept the truth she will tell him the truth. Aryamaan is now in a dilemma. Like a lifeless soul paakhi walks out of the room.

Aayan gains consciousness. He is shouting dad dad and insists to meet anshuman. Paakhi comes and hugs him she consoles him and takes him to aryamaan.

He comes and hugs aryamaan and addresses him as dad. Aryamaan is silent he doesn't react. Aayan let's his fear out that he was scared of losing him. He declares he wouldn't have been able to survive if anything unfortunte would had taken place. Aryamaan hugs him tight as he understood the fear of aayan. Paakhi is watching the whole scene without any emotions.

Aayan tells aryamaan of seeing his lookalike on the shutter but now he is happy as his dad is perfectly fine. He tells paakhi that his dad is fine and everything is okay. He tells paakhi why she isn't hugging his dad? He wants to see a hug of his mom and dad. Aryamaan is surprised. Paakhi is standing there like a living dead.
Aayan takes paakhi's hand and gives it in aryamaan's folds. He is happy to see his parents together.

PRECAP :
Aayan tells I love u to aryamaan and goes away. Aryamaan is thinking of going away but lastly he decides to wait for few days for aayan. Anshuman's body is kept in the ambulance. Paakhi wants to spend the last moments with anshuman alone. In the ambulance paakhi tells anshuman u broke ur promise and left me midway but till my last breath I will always be YOUR PAAKHI. She hugs anshuman's body and starts crying.

Guys an exceptional episode but the precap is outstanding especially when paakhi tells she will always be anshuman's paakhi I had goosebumps.
Guess that precap solidifies that Anshuman will be kept alive for the show to go on. 
Thanks for the fast WU.
thanks for the episode. 
very sad yet realistic episode. see the love of pakhi she is ready to do anything for anshuman's happiness that is aayan; really touched intears still.
Yes the precap says it all ankhi for ever and pakhi will be always anshuman's tumari pakhi whatever she does,
heart goes out to pakhi what all sacrifices she is doing for anshuman when he was alive and now when he is no more. that is the real love.
I think cvs have done the whole track with so much reality instead of some un believable twists 
But having said all  I miss anshuman cant get over him
Now it is certain that anshuman is no more
Originally posted by HopeAndBelieve

Guess that precap solidifies that Anshuman will be kept alive for the show to go on.
Thanks for the fast WU.

Precap is a beautiful indication of paakhi's pure love but I don't think our anshu is alive cvs cleared this perfectly tonight
Originally posted by jakr

thanks for the episode.
very sad yet realistic episode. see the love of pakhi she is ready to do anything for anshuman's happiness that is aayan; really touched intears still.
Yes the precap says it all ankhi for ever and pakhi will be always anshuman's tumari pakhi whatever she does,
heart goes out to pakhi what all sacrifices she is doing for anshuman when he was alive and now when he is no more. that is the real love.
I think cvs have done the whole track with so much reality instead of some un believable twists
But having said all I miss anshuman cant get over him
Now it is certain that anshuman is no more

Me too missing anshuman a lot and I am wondering are cvs really going to show a love angle betw paakhi and aryamaan? If this is true then the precap bcms insignificant :(
I still cannot understand hw on earth aryamaan survived when he was the one who had d blood clot problem
Thank You for the update
Hats off to Sharaddha! What a performance
i just... i mean... it's good Pakhi is only Anshuman's but the show is about a couple's Love story right? and looks like Pakhi will never think of anyone else except Anshuman and the cv's killed Him? what will happen next? Okay fine the person Alive is Arayman and Pakhi checked the sparsh too BUT i think Anshuman is STILL alive. They can't just steal him away from us. It can be Anshuman's plan what if Girish knows all about Anshuman's plan? I'm not stupid i think Anshuman's is alive. Pakhi will never love anyone else.
Originally posted by piya-

Precap is a beautiful indication of paakhi's pure love but I don't think our anshu is alive cvs cleared this perfectly tonight

Maybe, I am under the same influence, but really how does the story move forward without the love aspect. I understand the first few months will be Aaryaman acting as a defender and protecting the entire Rathore family, but eventually it's either both of them falling in love or the story ends. 
Originally posted by Daniya123

Thank You for the update
Hats off to Sharaddha! What a performance
i just... i mean... it's good Pakhi is only Anshuman's but the show is about a couple's Love story right? and looks like Pakhi will never think of anyone else except Anshuman and the cv's killed Him? what will happen next? Okay fine the person Alive is Arayman and Pakhi checked the sparsh too BUT i think Anshuman is STILL alive. They can't just steal him away from us. It can be Anshuman's plan what if Girish knows all about Anshuman's plan? I'm not stupid i think Anshuman's is alive. Pakhi will never love anyone else.

But as per the new spoiler video paakhi has the ash of anshuman so how can he be alive?

I so hope there is a twist but chances seem to be nil :(
Performance wise TP cast rocked
Originally posted by HopeAndBelieve

Maybe, I am under the same influence, but really how does the story move forward without the love aspect. I understand the first few months will be Aaryaman acting as a defender and protecting the entire Rathore family, but eventually it's either both of them falling in love or the story ends.

U r right the story is a love story so defo there has to be a love angle I am still keeping my fingers cross I am ready to keep my common sense aside but pls get anshuman back
Beautifully written update. Emotional episode. Precar is very very very emotional.