Salman Khan gives three days of his life to Nikhil Dwivedi

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
We recently learnt how Salman saw Nikhil Dwivedi's Tamanchey and decided to give three days of his life to editing it. 

We asked Salman on his reasons on why he would give so much time to a film he is not associated with, in the middle of shooting Kick and he said, "How's that a big deal? Nikhil is a nice and well-meaning guy. I saw the film and felt that it had potential in its genre, but felt that some portions needed to be trimmed. I edit all my films too. I believe that if I am getting bored watching my films then the audience will also get bored. Sometimes we actors become megalomaniacs, where we let the film be long and the director also feels that isko kaatoonga toh isko bura lagega, so they keep it loose. So, it is actually our duty as actors to have it edited tightly."

Salman can act, paint, take pictures, sing and now even edit. We asked him if he was working towards becoming a director and he said, "Not now for sure, but later, yes."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khan-gives-three-days-of-his-life-to-editing-Tamanchey/articleshow/38861798.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chamaila-Kutrea thumbnail
Salman is an editor?😕

Does he mean he suggested cuts? But he says he edits his own films.Weird.
Edited by Chamaila-Kutrea - 9 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hes a well rounder, but at times too nice!!