Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anony_mous thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: spontaneousmini

You deserve to be the winner and so congratulations for this title..

My question-

How much research and what kind of research did you do to write about the places and other external things involved.

Depends on how much research is required. If it is for a scene then minimal type, if it is for the whole story then its extensive. Research for me is pretty much internet based. For the rest I have a very literary family whom I can consult, but since they don't know about my writing it gets weird at times. With my bizarre and random questions, there have been occasions when my parents thought I have finally gone to cuckoo-land or I am hiding something grave from them.

What is your inspiration to write other than IPKKND?

Many things inspire me. Songs, real life incidents, motivational quotes etc etc. there is no end to inspiration if you are really looking.

who are your fav. writers?

Too many to list. However, these days I am on a look out for new ones and have found Lisa Kleypas, Linda Howard and L M Montgomery as worthy additions to that list.

Are you talking about publishing?

No. Because I have no idea how to go about it except for self publishing. If you have  any clue, let me know. Thanks for thinking of my writing worthy of publishing though.

For You 🤗

Same to you 🤗

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anony_mous

Well, I am hoping to resume writing soon too. And I am glad that you understand that it cannot be rushed. I'll post MKM-2 Epilogue first, then complete Can't Let Go on my blog an then decide the fate of Best Laid plans. I haven't yet decided that I'll write it as an Arshi story or not. I will also write a few short stories on my blog as soon as I get my groove back.

On what I want to write.. hmmm.. I generally don't write anything I don't want to. So whatever I have written is what I pretty much want to write. For future work though, I have a biased love towards physically disabled or emotionally scarred characters. So you might see more of that in my writing. I love memory loss, second chance romance or childhood love stories a lot too. Thus that will also be there. You will never see insta-love from me because I don't believe in it. Also you will never see perfect people in my plots because I am yet to meet a perfect person to pen him/her down. That's about it, I think.

Thanks for your response.  I look forward to read more from you.

Also wanted to say that we have two authors in common that we like to read...Linda Howard and L.M. Montgomery..  You should check out Jacqueline Briskin and Judith McNaught.

Anony_mous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika100

Thanks for your response.  I look forward to read more from you.

Also wanted to say that we have two authors in common that we like to read...Linda Howard and L.M. Montgomery..  You should check out Jacqueline Briskin and Judith McNaught.

I have read Judith McNaught. Her Scotland/Highland stories. Love them. Shall try Jacqueline Briskin.
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anony_mous

I have read Judith McNaught. Her Scotland/Highland stories. Love them. Shall try Jacqueline Briskin.

Judith McNaught also has some contemporary stories ...my favorite novel is 'Perfect' and in historical romance...her first is still best...'Whitney  my Love'.  
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kal Indepenedence Day h!!!!!

So r u planning on to give us d update 2mrw...

Like Nehru's speech..."At the strike of midnight..."

coz 2mrw is spl...:)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Congratulations , dear...you deserve it.⭐️
I am your silent reader ..MKM both I read and found myself one of the luckiest of all reading your work...Just fabulous.👏
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
rlaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Anonymous!! I am a recent reader of this blog. Read your MKM1 & MKM2  recently. Loved them.

Between MKM1 & MKM2 - somehow I am more inclined to MKM 2 :)
Would love to read your other works too. Where can I find them? Do you have a blog?

Thanks
Sarunarshiy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations anonymous.. Waiting for ur updates..
anjidesena6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you r  truly best anoy...i always loved your stories...keep writing n love you
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats! Well desrved winner