22/7 Mujhe maut pasand nahi hai

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The one scene which just caught me was Vivaan's scene with the vampire in white (don't know his name yet) Nakul Sahdev, take a bow dude! This role seems to be tailor-made for you. The way he gets vulnerable with the attack of werewolves and pleads Vivaan at the lake not to tell anyone to his sudden jerk on hearing Preet's name, it was subtle yet full of expressions, dont only though eyes. It felt like there passed a current in his lifeless body. He surely has some connection with Preet, 
And then comes Vivaan to the nursery the next day. The vampires' soft expressions of gratitude, as if someone has shown him kindness for the first time in his lifetime. Just when he was feeling that somewhere deep there is a human in him the nature has shown him the mirror in the form of cut on Vivaan's finger. It made him realize that his lust for the red thick liquid is his primal nature.

Vivaan's candid confession, "mujhe maut pasand nahi hai" made the Byronic vampire nostalgic, as he remembers telling the same thing to Ira on the funeral pyre. We really don't know what exactly is the inner meaning of this sentence and why is it important to him, does that mean that he wont kill Vivaan for his blood but instead make him a vampire because the little lad doesnt like death? He did the same thing to Irawati because she didn't want to die, isn't it? Why would he choose some random woman to bite then? Would he do the same thing if she accepted the sati as her duty?

As for rest of the episode, Achint Kaur as the caretaker is fabulous casting, Nikitha Sharma as Mahi is cute but i don't think there is any scope in her role. And i tried to think what could have made her accept a role that is not even like a side character after having been a protagonist in a popular show in Life OK earlier? Then it struck me, wasn't Vikas the one who gave her her first break with Channel V The Serial? Hmm, interesting. Lost Boy production house is roping all the friends to cut the cost of actor's salary and spend it on Art Production and Special Effects team. Good move.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post ðŸ˜Š
I love Nikita Sharma very much
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too.. the vampire in white takes abow..he is really impressive...
is his real name Nakul Sahdev n i guess in show his name is Anshuman not sure :)
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have become a big fan of this show from todays episode 
I am floored by Vivaan and by Preet.
Vivaan's master will be the vampire who he'd saved. This bond will never die. They will strike a friendship and kinship not seen on tv.
Ira am not sure about yet.
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Vivaan's master will be the vampire who he'd saved. This bond will never die. They will strike a friendship and kinship not seen on tv.

i love ur dancing monkeys😉
me too think the saame..
as dono ko Maut pasand nhi..so when Preet will play her evil trick with Vivaan the man will save her😳
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

Me too.. the vampire in white takes abow..he is really impressive...

is his real name Nakul Sahdev n i guess in show his name is Anshuman not sure :)

yeah his name is anshuman, just saw in the other post. He has the perfect aura needed for the vampire.
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Yep, today's episode was really good. Yesterday's was boring in the second half with too much dragging. Yep, the vampire in white and vivaan's bond is one to watch out. Friendship? Not sure, since he favoured Vidyut as much as Vivaan in their fight. And then he is shown with Ira at some time but then crying with blood tears on Preet's memories in precap. This guy is mysterious all the way.

p.s: where did you get those monkey's from? google?
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

yeah his name is anshuman, just saw in the other post. He has the perfect aura needed for the vampire.

exactly.. had started watching show for Karan Kundra but this has got me addicted now..loving evry bit of it..
hope they continues to be awsm😃
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Unres-ed.

That Vampire in White is Anshuman..
I totally agree with your review! That as well as.. The Precap! Where they show Preet crying in Bridal attire and Saying "Why u left me?" While on the otherside they show Anshuman crying Blood tears made me think.. Yeah, Less Chances but still.. What If He is the Groom?! Duh..
Though his face seemed one like "expression-less" to me in prev epi but.. Yeah, He Is Doing quite justice to his role ! Liking his character! It's becoming more and more.. can say mysterious?:P alongside intresstingg! well.. Rest i think he is Good at Heart, Vampires have heart? :P Even if not.. He is Good but his self is smthng.. he can't ignore. I dnt think he would've bite Ira if she refused to die.
Achint Kaur seemed fine to me.. and Nikita too. :|
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sry for this :PEdited by -ILoveSaRun- - 9 years ago