Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

yes, he was my fav character in BFF. He is fabulous as Anshuman. And yes, i'm happy he is given ghost-like white clothes, atleast breaking from the stereotypes that vampires are always in black.
I too agree that there should be an AT for him. Afterall he is one of the six leads of the show, so what if he isnt popular as Karan and Rithvik, he is the lead.

I see you know my name, but my bad, i can't remember you, sorry about that. Are you from sadda haq forum?

yaa man black is like stereotyping vampires and that sucks white shows a peaceful person completely my  POV and at a point u do see anshuman a caring vampire (mujhe maut nahi pasandh) he didnt bite ira cz he needed the blood but it was his sweet nature of helping people :) 

I have requested for making his AT! so lets hope the reply comes soon :) yaa agreeing on that hes not popular like karan and rithvik but hes charming he has that personality to fall for !! ❤️ 

dude we met on the CC of this forum and there u told me ur name and so did i 😳😆 anyway im kiran :) and no im not on the SH forum 

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Drama_Queen-

i think its Sachdev im not sure as well lekin i heard from somewhere its that..i can be wrong..how do you know Sneha? :) BTW, im kiran :) 

just read in above thread😛
hi Kiran..dats my mum's name😆
shibz thumbnail
I liked taht line👍🏼

I'm wondering..who wants to die anyways? Why did he just make her a vampire when he himslef has to feed on human blood to stay alive?
One of the articles also says that Vivaan's jiju will die as he saves Vivaan's life(but that's probably the little vivaan).. I'm still thinking how, when and where does Anshuman save Vivaan's life..

Isn't it Aradhana Uppal? I dint pay attention in the 2nd epi..but today it was Aradhana not Achint.
I think Nikita does have a bigger role to play.. Why would Vikas cast HER of all the ppl for a small role?
I've seen her in Webbed2 as well..a very different role..she is a brilliant actress.
Edited by shibz - 9 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shibz

I liked taht line👍🏼

I'm wondering..who wants to die anyways? Why did he just make her a vampire when he himslef has to feed on human blood to stay alive?
One of the articles also says that Vivaan's jiju will die as he saves Vivaan's life(but that's probably the little vivaan).. I'm still thinking how, when and where does Anshuman save Vivaan's life..

Isn't it Aradhana Uppal? I dint pay attention in the 2nd epi..but today it was Aradhana not Achint.
I think Nikita does have a bigger role to play.. Why would Vikas cast HER of all the ppl for a small role?
I've seen her in Webbed2 as well..a very different role..she is a brilliant actress.

yeah, no one wants to die. But death is better than being a living dead full of hatred, revenge and anger. I think we'll not know the reason why Anshuman made her a vampire so soon. He is supposed to be the most mysterious character on the show and the viewers have to keep wondering about his decisions. Ira is searching for Anshuman vehemently, for revenge may be and here he is in Preet's memories. Strange!

No, it's not Aradhna Uppal. It's Achint. She is longer than Anita while Aradhna is quite short and bit healthy too.
I don't think nikitha has any bigger role to play than being Preet's right hand. She is a side character before the six leads, which obviously she doesnt deserve. She isn't even given a proper intro.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The caretaker lady isnt Achint Kaur. Shibz is correct, its Aradhana Uppal.
Anshuman is turning out to be an interesting character. Would like to know his back story. He seems to be the oldest character out of all the 6, considering he is the one who turned Iravati into a Vampire. But I did not like the way blood tears were shown today.
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes its Aradhna Uppal as there was some article about it too
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

yeah, no one wants to die. But death is better than being a living dead full of hatred, revenge and anger. I think we'll not know the reason why Anshuman made her a vampire so soon. He is supposed to be the most mysterious character on the show and the viewers have to keep wondering about his decisions. Ira is searching for Anshuman vehemently, for revenge may be and here he is in Preet's memories. Strange!

No, it's not Aradhna Uppal. It's Achint. She is longer than Anita while Aradhna is quite short and bit healthy too.
I don't think nikitha has any bigger role to play than being Preet's right hand. She is a side character before the six leads, which obviously she doesnt deserve. She isn't even given a proper intro.

yes..but Anshuman dint let Iravathi die.. and she is looking for him.. and I guess that's how Ira and Vivaan's life is going to connect..since Anshuman will make vivaan also a vampire..
Anshuman looks vulnerable at the moment and Ira very strong..

hmm..may be not..thought she could play a cameo..why do they need so mny characters otherwise? but let's see..

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

just read in above thread😛
hi Kiran..dats my mum's name😆

yaa ur right its sahdev :D thanks :) 
aww soo cute 🤗 
FlawSomeME thumbnail
I thnk his name is Ashwin (may b m wrng)...nd yes, last epi was mindblong...back stories r opng nicly nd systmtcly bt in fog...nd ths's vry gud thng 4 a vampire saga...BDW! in last epi, m fell in lov wid sound track nd litl Vivaan...rely he's so cute nd inocnt nd 'Ahishta Kijiye' was a clasy selection...if in 1st half of epi, m in lov wid Vivaan thn defntly in 2nd half, m in lov wid Preet nd her lov story...nd agn wid an awsm 'Samjhawa' sound track...i thnk story moovng nicly...nd Ira, i thnk she is searchng tht vampire in white coz of sav him...anyways, nice post...nd u point out a vry symblk nd ri8 point, 'Mujhe maut pasand nhi hai.'...toh ab Maut ko Jeene ki baari is inocnt bachhe ki h jiske chehre ki smile nd exprsn Thappad padne k baad b bilkul nhi badle. :)
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: style14

The caretaker lady isnt Achint Kaur. Shibz is correct, its Aradhana Uppal.

Anshuman is turning out to be an interesting character. Would like to know his back story. He seems to be the oldest character out of all the 6, considering he is the one who turned Iravati into a Vampire. But I did not like the way blood tears were shown today.

Yeah, its Aradhna. Also, Achint is playing  very important role in Zee's upcoming Jamai Raja, not much time to shoot for Fanaah.