Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

I will agree to everything else except Paro'd POV business.. Only yesterday we had something sensible.

We asked for a love story from both people's POV. That is what majority wanted.

So don't throw that in the faces now!

We didn't ask for less screen space for one lead - but a love story of both..

Sunara dear,

I think u got it all wrong...Infact I left a post in that thread appreciating the sensible discussion went on..may be u missed it( pg 136)..this has nothing to do with that discussion...

May be u missed other topics floating around degrading both actors.. I am seriously fed up..We too agree and sad with the outcome but never lashed it on real ppl...

I thought of explaining to you since I respect u a lot as a sensible writer and as told earlier ur posts are one reason to pull me into the forum...

We will get everything juz need the patience thats it...
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ideally i should not be commenting here because i am one of those people who dont post only positive posts
firstly as much as nobody should tell the makers what to do , i think we should not tell  co members what to do 

the business they are in criticism is an important part  , and this includes criticizing the actors for their absence and professionalism , as human being i feel nobody can be completely rational , so yeah biases do come in , i can counter a post if i find it is misplaced , dont like it atall , i ignore it but customizing the forum for any  group of thought positive or negative is  never going to happen ,because then it is not a natural behavior 
irrespective of whether i am a loyal fan or not , this place allows me to post a opinion provided i watch the show , so i will embrace diversity and accept the fact  that people think differently including your post
Edited by tttttt1 - 9 years ago
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fantastic post as usual and hopefully they could take a cue from it...Agree whole hardheartedly..and certainly disheartening to see some amateur  disgraceful comments on our leads...Its like pouring water on ducks back...who knows when their minds would repair...In this case...Sanaya and Ashish are thorough professionals ...and  ignore these types... We too have to do the same  and move off and  hope for the best that these so called fans will change their narrow-mindedness.

vidia_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said. A much needed post.
i love parud and Rangrasiya
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
With you Deepsel wholeheartedly...
parudTRsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
After reading all the bashing posts, this post is a relief to me..
Very Very well said dear... Your post was soo thoughtful n matured..

At the end of d day, All actors are Humans god dammit... Plzz spare them n their spouses...

We all love RR..

more love= more expectation

more expectation leaves us dis satisfied wid whatever we get.. This in turn leads to  diappointment, anger etc... which we ooze out by bashing people associated wid d show...

I understand that all dis bashing is d result of our enormous love towards d show.. But in dat process we are fighting among each other... Is our forum dat much weak dat we create differences among ourselves

Plzz guys lets stop dis n Keep loving RR, PARUD and Sanish...

PS: sry if i hav hurt anyone.. It is completely my POV..
chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel sad too.this is teh only serial I watch..
cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u 😊
Beautifully written
Hayathye thumbnail
totally agree with you...I am non- hindi speaker and even if i want to watch anything in hindi normally will only watch them with English subtitle... but rangrasiya make me watch it even without English subtitle and make me learn hindi...so I will keep loving rangrasiya forever however the story is because they always rock...
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is much needed post dear. The cast and crew have given us a remarkable story so far for 6 months with minor hiccups which are totally understandable. We are not helping by the mixed response for every track. The feedback that get will not make much difference because its is not possible for everyone to like everything about the show.

I believe that when an artist offers up his/her work for our enjoyment, we have every right to appreciate it as well as criticize it. But we must be firm yet gentle in doing so. They have not given us their lives for us to judge their choices and commitments. They work for as many hours as needed to give us a few minutes of brilliant story telling. But what they do beyond those hours is none of our business. We should respect our boundaries.