Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly deepsel... Very well said... Negativism in the forum was making me sick... Much needed post at this time.. Here you go dear... Take a standing ovation from all loyal fans for having guts to make this post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kalin56 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly disgusted by all the personal petty attacks. 
Nicely written deepsel. You used the first word that came to mind seeing the 1st post on pg 1. stay strong Power of positive thinking 

Swatsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At last I come across a sane and levelheaded person . i generally refrain from making any personal comments but the forum activity is turning ugly these days.We all miss the intensity of the show and surely the look forward factor is missing.Having said that  I still have hopes on the CVs to keep us entertained.Let us enjoy the show as long as it lasts and appreciate the hard work put in by the cast and crew.
Nice to see you promoting peace in the forum.Thanks to you I know how many Tamilians watch this show.
Nandri!!!
Parud111 thumbnail
Thank you so much for your post. I have been a silent member of this forum but felt compelled to make an id today because of all the negativity.

So true: "After long day of work, when we tune into the forum .you know how it feels to see such topics totally ruining the fun mood..its disgusting..plain disgusting.."
In fact I would go so far as to say it takes away from my RR experience. RR is the only Indian Show that I watch. It's my guilty pleasure. My escape from real life stresses. I like to come to this forum to read updates, spoilers and ff but I end up staying away because of the negativity. I don't presume to know all about the characterizations, symbolism or whatever. But I do know that I love the super chemistry of PaRud and have nothing but respect for the actors that made me fall in love with these two fictional characters and RR.
sai1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am with u all the way . Its truelly outstanding show. Which has given equal screen space to all actors from day one. I love sanayas acting  yes ashish n everybody has given spellendid performances. Am with u dear. N love u too for loving RR with such passipn
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps thank u very much for this post.I am relived to see this post😊.After missing yesterday's episode I came to the forum exited. Alas! all the excitement gone like a pierced balloon. So much of negativity and bashing. You have give words to my my thought. I almost decided not to visit the forum for fewdays😭. Thank god I saw you post. Without my knowledge I have started typing this. You have saved my day.

Roomba NandripaπŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by multimediaa - 9 years ago
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post dear! A much needed one! πŸ‘
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey !!! you have posted what I wrote about today morning on another thread which is - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/110528823.

I am a big Sanaya fan and follow all her shows since LRL days uptil now. Now I have a place in my heart for Ashish too as I love them as Parud. I just want peace in the forum and all must enjoy good moments rather than ruin in anticipation on what is going to happen in future.

Everybody is sensible in their own ways and have their understanding and reasoning intact. I respect other's opinion too, however this is mine. Rest to each his own. 😊
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said. Sanaya and Ashish are both talented and hardworking. We love them as parud and that is the major reason that most of us watch RR. To see their sizzling chemistry.

suman77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for much needed .sensible and positive post ..
Love Rang rasiya And entire cast ...