Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

I loved fiery Drau during VH and yes number 5 is my favorite scene. She was just outstanding..

yes its my fav drau scene as well

the way she says this dialogue is amazing

Face is expressionless but there is death in her eyes.I found that dialogue awesome.Have seen it on repeat many times
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@bheegi.. thank u for sharing those wonderful citations... 😳
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Yes Suyodhan is more heroic than pandavas in that book.Panchali and Suyodhan have a kind of mutual respect for each other

In Dyut sabha scenes he even feels bad for panchali and even wants to protect her 😆

In any case i treat it as a completely new story so its fine but ya when i compare it to the epic things seem weird

There are these authors that try to make their favourite characters feel bad for Draupadi, during her Vastraharan. 😡
If every character felt so bad for her, Karna in one novel, Duryodhan in another novel, etc, then y did the Vastraharan happen in the first place?
She would have been just made a slave officially, and the scene would have ended there.
No dragging by hair, no name-calling, no disrobing, nothing.
Very soon, we'll have another author writing Mahabharat from Dushasen's point of view, and in that novel, we will find even Dushasen feeling bad for Draupadi, while disrobing her. 😡
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Megha:
Thank u for those Beautiful Draupadi Pics!👏..Pooja is Super Gorgeous!!😳..And that Black n White Pic of hers really Killed Me!!🤗

Also, thank u for sharing the meaning of the Kumari Chaapi Panchali song with its lyrics!👏👏👏..some of the words, i didn't the meanings of now became clear!😳
luv_sakshi thumbnail
@Bheegi:
Sangeeta those Citations were Amazing!👏👏👏..i so Love the Bond that Sakha & Sakhi share!🤗..Its so Pure & Divine!😳
Sabhayata thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Very soon, we'll have another author writing Mahabharat from Dushasen's point of view, and in that novel, we will find even Dushasen feeling bad for Draupadi, while disrobing her. 😡

🤣🤣

LOL

In that book Karna and Dusashan are the main villains in this track while Suyodhan is just too shocked at what is happening and wants to stop things but things are happening too fast for him to stop it

Like i said i treat it as a completely new story so then its fine for me

In any case panchali's characterization is awesome in that which is the biggest reason i like that book despite other things

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

🤣🤣

LOL

In that book Karna and Dusashan are the main villains in this track while Suyodhan is just too shocked at what is happening and wants to stop things but things are happening too fast for him to stop it

Really?????????????????????//
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣

Actually the book is pretty good if you can ignore the epic origins of it
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Does anyone have the Link to the Draupadi Movie that SP aired some time back?
Sabhayata thumbnail

🤣

Ya but its consistent with his characterization in the book i mean he is shown to be a good person much better than Yudhishtir in the book

Like Anu said epic characterizations have to be forgotten while reading this book and its much more enjoyable read than other Panchali based books for me

I have read two till now Yajnesani and POI didnt like panchali's characterization in  either of them.AC is the best in that sense