Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks 4 making this at 4 simone anu & a very happy diwali to all.
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadollar

Awesomme AT anu...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Oh man you have actually done a research on her...Thanks for that...Its really awesommee β­οΈ β­οΈ...Got to know more about Simone..😊.She is indeed beautiful & talented actress...& She has got into the role of Sakshi Goenkaa πŸ˜Ž 

Yes I did.😊

I didn't want to do anything less or half baked for her. 

I wanted to myself know more about her and others also to know this talented woman.

Much info is still missing. 

Damn Youtube! It removed many 90s videos! 

Thank you. I am glad you liked it and I hope this AT will be more informative in coming weeks.

Welcome! πŸ˜Š
natville25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Pink Oh tat's nice . My parents don't watch TV much except for news and some comedy shows, so no serials at all. Heard the name of seahawks but had no idea that Simone was in that 
@ blue Watching her music videos now !! was not aware of any of this . i wouldn't have understood anything in 90's ,was a tiny-weeny baby @ those times πŸ˜† I used to watch her show on Zoom (Kosmic Chat)
@bold - True ,she would have had many actors running from pillar to post for success.

I still remember one of her dialogue's in k3g ..when she says to kajol " hai ram mein iss ladki ka kya karu" πŸ˜†, in one of the scenes. 

Could you upload the blog here, if sufficient permission is available . 

Originally posted by: atominis

Hey natville

Yes it was time consuming. Finding info, pics, screenshots, making collages etc. I have new found respect for AT makers now! It is hardwork! Harder still if someone is as reclusive as Simone.

I was also not into serials. Granny used to watch Heena. I have watched Seahawks re runs on UTV but remember the men more than women in it.

My earliest memory of Simone is from her music videos only. 

Simone IMO from whatever I have gathered from her interviews is not ambitious or career oriented. She has never revealed her father was cricketer. She says she likes to live quietly, doesn't take up much work and did movie roles only for a lark. Many of these seem to be done for her friends from TV or her husband's colleagues.

She has done more work in 90s when there was no daily serial culture. And hosting work as it isn't stereotyping her yet gives her money and satisfaction. She is a self confessed dabbler.

I wish she was driven. She would have killed competition. πŸ˜Š

Yeah her voice modulation is crystal clear. Unmatched on TV. Years of honing voice as anchor has only made her better.

While searching for her I came across a blog by her school mate where it was written that she was fantastic on stage from those days itself and people knew she would make it big.

Edited by natville25 - 9 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on Simone's AT... though you didn't add me Anu... 
Love this lady..she is classic and beautiful.
Edited by Preternatural - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Check your PM right now Abray.
Yes I did add you. 
Preternatural thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Check your PM right now Abray.

Yes I did add you. 

Ohh Yess saw that now.. theenkuu😳
pallavi25 thumbnail
Great research work, Anu!πŸ‘ Really detailed and informative!
I bet she will win the best villain award at the ITA.

I will return at night to go over all the details of Simone's career. 

atominis thumbnail
Thank you Pallavi!😊
For all Simone fans:

Preternatural thumbnail
Edited my post @Anu
And hey... seems like you did a lot of research on Simone. ..Good job dear..πŸ‘...

Picz of Heena reminded me of childhood days..
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Superb thread Anu.. one of the best AT's in the recent times on IF... proud to be a member..
once again Happy Diwali.. be back later