Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS, Anu!
Oh, so Simone's mother was a Bengali! No wonder she speaks Bengali much better than Durga/ Sanjeeda! She knows how to pronounce SH instead of S,  for example Bishnupur. 

I used to watch Hinna on Sony TV, but then got fed up of Hinna's constant suffering. It was quite depressing!
In K3G she looked really cute as Kajol's friend. 

Never watched her other old TV shows! Shes doing a brilliant portrayal of the steel hearted Sakshi...πŸ‘
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay... Finally, a Simone AT!
Now us pervious EHT lovers got a place to reside!πŸ₯³
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Anu for your hard work in making and compiling Simone Singh A T.

Your research and all the info on Simone is indeed appreciated.

I did not know so many facts about her and I really enjoyed reading them here in your 
detailed A T.

Simone is beautiful and a fantastic actress and I hope she finds another venue soon on T V or movie after E H T is over.

I will have to now go back a visit her previous works as I had not seen her in other Serials.

As Shakshi she will forever be my favourite role of her as it is only because of her that I still watch this show.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic anu ..wht a winderful thread ..I had no idea abt simone 's life n her personal life n stuff n look at this she is beautiful n ur work is stupendous ..

Love Simone anyway, anyhow 
atominis thumbnail
Thank you Dolly.😊
Boy it was time consuming! πŸ˜†

I am glad you liked it.

Do watch the videos I posted. She is so svelte and gorgeous in 90s ones!

I had found an old video of her in Antakshri also where she was singing so beautifully! Too bad that video was removed recently by YouTube! 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My Lile button is not working but Thz for adding me in the members list ...n happy Diwali n what a wonderful n auspicious day to begin this AT 
natville25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@atominis
πŸ‘ first of all i would like to appreciate you for taking time and opening this AT on Simone . It was really a much needed one after her portrayal of Sakshi. It might be perhaps one of the first's type of kind where an actor is loved for playing a negative role .Such is the power of Simone who is emoting so well .
U really have lot of patience in the way u have collected and presented the facts on Simone πŸ‘ got to know so many interesting tidbits . I haven't watched Heena ,not even heard about it before πŸ˜† Back then, i was not into TV soaps. Turned into a soap watcher only a yr n half back πŸ˜†  But since i was an avid movie watcher ,i loved Simone as rukhsar in K3g(she is so young ,pretty and innocent😳) and the money-minded camilla in Kal ho naa ho . Now loving her as sakshi . As you said, Simone is reclusive , wish somehow our appreciations and wishes reach her . 

We want to see her works more and more in future . EHT should not become her stagnant work. Where was she for so long ? where was this versatile actor who was being sidelined in most of her works ? we may appreciate her works as a side actors in a few movies more now than ever . Coz we know and now have an idea how much other actors would have tried to match up to her acting . 

No, in her case its not just about acting, its about the attitude,tone and facial emotions she gives out be it any role . Her crystal clear way of modulating her voice is just WOW!!!

Hats off simone β­οΈπŸ‘

Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomme AT anu...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Oh man you have actually done a research on her...Thanks for that...Its really awesommee β­οΈ β­οΈ...Got to know more about Simone..😊.She is indeed beautiful & talented actress...& She has got into the role of Sakshi Goenkaa πŸ˜Ž 
atominis thumbnail
Hey natville
Yes it was time consuming. Finding info, pics, screenshots, making collages etc. I have new found respect for AT makers now! It is hardwork! Harder still if someone is as reclusive as Simone.

I was also not into serials. Granny used to watch Heena. I have watched Seahawks re runs on UTV but remember the men more than women in it.

My earliest memory of Simone is from her music videos only. 

Simone IMO from whatever I have gathered from her interviews is not ambitious or career oriented. She has never revealed her father was cricketer. She says she likes to live quietly, doesn't take up much work and did movie roles only for a lark. Many of these seem to be done for her friends from TV or her husband's colleagues.

She has done more work in 90s when there was no daily serial culture. And hosting work as it isn't stereotyping her yet gives her money and satisfaction. She is a self confessed dabbler.

I wish she was driven. She would have killed competition. πŸ˜Š

Yeah her voice modulation is crystal clear. Unmatched on TV. Years of honing voice as anchor has only made her better.

While searching for her I came across a blog by her school mate where it was written that she was fantastic on stage from those days itself and people knew she would make it big.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really Atominis! You have really worked hard for it! Collecting, compiling, presenting opening all grand. A big thanks to you. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ