Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, what else do you expect from a man making rape jokes on twitter soon after the Delhi incident? When I said it on the forum, few members informed me that "apparently" he didn't mean any harm and stuff. Defend this now. 
He is a jerk and then some. And he cannot write worth a damn. Self-righteous and self-obsessed who thinks he is some sort of a youth icon. 
🤢

No wonder I neither liked him nor his stupid novels and elementary style of writing!🥱

One of the most overrated writer India has seen 🥱
briahna thumbnail
haven't read his novels...but after seeing 3 idiots and 2 states...don't wanna read .
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KuKKad_MalHOTra

Actually, Israel's current plan, according tpeoplurces is to try to exhaust all the Hamas weapons, some of them bebecause they supplied by Iran itself and destroy all the storehouses of weapons and other Hamas Officials. However, in this process, innocent civilians are also being killed.
playing were they a humml]My opinion: While I would want any country to actively defend it's citizens and bring down the terrorists, I also condemn killing of innocent citizens. So the question is how do we really kill these Hamas mililtants without killing civilians? How do we recognise them?[/DIV]

f**k u man hamas r not tairourist group they r elacted by plastinian people if u r house r taken n land will u set there n do nathing just because they r unorganized army the western call them that .. n its funny when israiles say that this kids r taken as human shileds because just yesterday the killed children were playing in the beach were they r human shileds too 😡
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KuKKad_MalHOTra

Even I don't know the exact facts preceding this entire issue, but it all stemmed up when three Israel teenagers were found brutally killed in the West Bank who were suspected to be killed by Hamas. This led to Israel retaliating back for the teenager's murders.

The Israeli teenagers were killed in June whereas in May 2 Palestinian teenagers were shot dead and all that was caught in camera.Gaza did not initiate the killings. Its just a convenient lie which Israel made up that they started the strikes after the kids were killed whereas they have been continually killing thousands of civilians/ children before that.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaibEqx2m_k[/YOUTUBE]
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I read a really disturbing interview this morning of an Israeli female politician  who said the mothers of the Palestinian "terrorists" should be killed along with their sons. It really made me sick to my stomach. I can't even fathom how politicians can go around preaching hate like that. Yet, Israel is always seen as a good guy. Things aren't always black and white. 

Here's the link. Totally disturbing how this woman can say this.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371556/israel-must-kill-all-palestinian-mothers/
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gaza has been on blockade for decades and what does that cruel, inhuman Israeli government expect  those Palestinians to go.

Anyone who fights for "FREEDOM" are branded as terrorists. 

I can not support such state who kill innocent children, men and women, for what "LAND". 

This writer sure is insensitive.
Edited by sunflower52 - 9 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hamas and Israel never spoke about the cease fire directly;  it was never consulted on the terms of the cease fire by Egypt or Israel. All the negotiations took place between Egypt and Israel.
Some of Hamas' conditions set forth for a ceasefire are that Israel will lift the blockade on Gaza, allow residents in Gaza fishing rights and allow goods to flow in etc all of which Israel controls and has barred. Those are hardly unsuitable demands. How are Gazans supposed to make a living and prosper if Israel has blocked them off from everything.  Hell it even controls the amount of water Gazans drink per person. They are living in an open prison at the moment in terrible conditions.

Whether people like it or not the truth is that Israel is committing war crimes. It's deliberately targetting civilians, homes, cars, hospitals, schools, Mosques, children, women, the elderly and the disabled! According to UN reports 70%+ of those killed are civilians. Just like the IDF deliberately killed those young children on the beach in front a host of foreign journalists who luckily witnessed everything. But this time Israel is unable to use the 'hamas is using them as human shields' defence.

Edited by Khaleesi - 9 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I read a really disturbing interview this morning of an Israeli female politician  who said the mothers of the Palestinian "terrorists" should be killed along with their sons. It really made me sick to my stomach. I can't even fathom how politicians can go around preaching hate like that. Yet, Israel is always seen as a good guy. Things aren't always black and white. 

Here's the link. Totally disturbing how this woman can say this.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/16/371556/israel-must-kill-all-palestinian-mothers/

Shes not the only one.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-calls-palestinian-blood-ring-fever-pitch/13578

One israeli govt official called for the ethnic cleansong cleansing of all Palestinians, including all women so that they cannot give birth to more 'little snakes'. Shes a cabinet member. 

Another prominent individual, the head of a jewish movement called for the foreskins of 300 Palestinians (300 palestinian babies?).

Just type in 'aravim' (hebrew for arab) into twitter search and you'll find that there are many israelis who share the same sentiments and are pro genocide and deeply racist.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishahh_24

Yes he's entitled to have his own opinion, but this tweet clearly shows that he is oblivious about what is happening around him. Atleast he should know the facts before making judgements. 

I agree...its not right to form an opinion without knowing all facts...