Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is what he tweeted about Gaza and Israel..

Chetan Bhagat @chetan_bhagat  

What is happening to Gaza isn't fair but sadly that is the only way sometimes terrorist organizations and their supporters learn to behave.

While reading his novels i always wondered this guy lacks basic intellegence and i've been proved right today. He should refrain from commenting on  issues he doesn't have an idea about.

The member is warned NOT to make derogatory and offensive remarks against any celebrity. Your displeasure may be expressed in civil manner

Edited by realitybites - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He's just another arm chair psychologist hyped up by the media. His books are a joke.
He's entitled to have an opinion.
KuKKad_MalHOTra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know, not everyone shares the same opinion in this world and that's a fact. He's entitled to an opinion. It does not make him a dickhead.
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes he's entitled to have his own opinion, but this tweet clearly shows that he is oblivious about what is happening around him. Atleast he should know the facts before making judgements. 
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
somebody on twitter confronted him abt this and he replied, 'I mentioned Sometimes in my tweet'. I mean wat does dat even mean

Originally posted by: Aishahh_24

Yes he's entitled to have his own opinion, but this tweet clearly shows that he is oblivious about what is happening around him. Atleast he shouldknowthe facts before making judgements.

Yeah, as a glorified "writer" and a public figure, you'd think he would display some sensitivity in the way he presented his opinion.
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Yeah, as a glorified "writer" and a public figure, you'd think he would display some sensitivity in the way he presented his opinion.

Exactly. I used to be a fan of his works, I still am, but ever since he has started giving such absurd statements, my respect for him has reduced to ashes.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah  so for  violence  lets  do  more  violence  and  kill  innocents  ...idiots public  figure  need  to  think   twice
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what's going on in Gaza and Israel?