Riteish Deshmukh is Salman and Shah Rukh rolled into one - Nishikanth

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Riteish Deshmukh is Salman and Shah Rukh rolled into one - Nishikanth Kamat

Lai Bhari's super success has impressed one and all. And in the seventh heaven is director Nishikant Kamat who just can't stop gushing over the fact that the film has been raking in crores with every passing day at the box-office. Latest figures suggest that the Marathi movie has grossed 16 crore at the BO.

Elated at the response, Nishikant said, "I am extremely happy with the response. Critics have been on my side in my earlier films but this time I have the support and appreciation of audience as well."

Praising Riteish and his acting, Nishikant paid him a unique compliment by comparing him to both, Salman Khan and SRK. "Riteish is Salman and Shah Rukh rolled into one," said Nishikant.

Riteish on his part, thanked his director for having given him a chance to essay the lead character in the movie. "Every actor wants an opportunity to do something different and Nishikant gave me this opportunity and I am thankful to him for that."

Nishikant also expressed hope that someday he would get a chance to direct Riteish in a comic role."In Lai Bhari, I had the upper hand as the director but if I have to direct Riteish in a comedy movie, he would tell me what to do rather than me doing so. Riteish's comic timing is exemplary."

We are sure given Nishikanth's accurate directorial skills and Riteish's innate sense of comic timing, the duo can effectively whip up a hilarious comedy for us audiences to watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Riteish Deshmukh is Salman and Shah Rukh rolled into one - Nishikanth Kamat

say what! 
are u for real ... though riteish is good actor ...but this is just ridiculous 
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL.. I guess this is will be the first thread where Salman and SRK fans will unite. 😆 Halla bol.!!
Now all you need is an Eid/Diwali release. 
Itna bhi bure nhi hai Ritesh
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Now all you need is an Eid/Diwali release.

all actors are now cashing on festivals now 😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
<h1><font size="2">Riteish Deshmukh is Salman and Shah Rukh rolled into one - Nishikanth Kamat</font></h1>

say what!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">are u for real ... though riteish is good actor ...but this is just ridiculous</font>

yeh bahut zyada ho gaya. 😆 director shayad bhawanao mein beh gaya tha aur bol diya yeh baat 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yankees

LOL.. I guess this is will be the first thread where Salman and SRK fans will unite. 😆 Halla bol.!!

most of salman/SRK fans love Ritesh...so koi halla bol hoga...i doubt😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

plz just say hrithik is better then srk then khans fan will unite 👏 tested option ha yeh 😆
He is even more stupid than KRK. Ritesh cant pull even a dog into theatres with his name.