Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well yesterday's epi was totally Jalal free and today it was a 45 sec presence - and Trps are going up without Jalal - So can we now have this as a Jalal free show???? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Since the trps are increasing without Jalal, it seems he is definitely superfluous to the show 😲 - Zee and EK shd save themselves money and make the show Jalal free 😈 - his absence anyway wont impact the trps - Makes a lot of economic sense ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Edited by adianasr - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Well yesterday's epi was totally Jalal free and today it was a 45 sec presence - and Trps are going up without Jalal - So can we now have this as a Jalal free show???? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Since the trps are increasing without Jalal, it seems he is definitely superfluous to the show 😲 - Zee and EK shd save themselves money and make the show Jalal free 😈 - his absence anyway wont impact the trps - Makes a lot of economic sense ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Back to your bashing best. Thank you. Was missing your entry.
AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jalal doesn't have to be there in each and every epi for the epi to be great. There were many episode without Jodha and they were still wonderful.
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adia ... missing u so much ... where had u been ðŸ˜­ ... btw yes watched  the epi ... i am in a dilemma as to what to say ... ðŸ˜•
adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

Back to your bashing best. Thank you. Was missing your entry.

Glad to have made someone happy - As for bashing if you call 'telling things as they are - calling a spade a spade' as bashing, well that's one way to look at it.
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Relax! They don't have to show both the leads equally all the time in the show. There have been times when jalal was given prominent screen time in an episode n today belonged to jodha. Again the next few days will either belong to him or both of them together. The show doesn't work without either of them but asking the producers to always give equal screen time to each is a bit much. Remember the epi where jalal prayed to god for jodha's recovery well that day belonged to him n today was all jodha. 
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Btw havent u seen the thread ... their is so much hoop-a-lah about the begums fighting ... naari shakti ki jai ... n all that ðŸ˜† ... jalal was boiled & oiled ðŸ˜†Edited by varshaakulkarni - 9 years ago
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

Adia ... missing u so much ... where had u been ðŸ˜­ ... btw yes watched  the epi ... i am in a dilemma as to what to say ... ðŸ˜•

kyu di? .. psand nahi  aaya aapko aaj ka epi ..? ðŸ˜•
adiana12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshaakulkarni

That's ok Varsha - we can always agree to disagree like the mature adults we are - I dont feel as a woman I need to stand on anyone's shoulder to prove myself.
PBDcrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SARA4444

kyu di? .. psand nahi  aaya aapko aaj ka epi ..? ðŸ˜•

History ko history jaise dikhayenge ...toh accha hai ... not like this ... I am not against it ... but this is something they r playing with an historical character Akbar the great ..who was unbeatable in all the aspect , usko harem kya ... akbar ko haath lagana mushkil nahi namumkin tha ... abul mali rather dum lagake bhaga tha , to save his own life ... aur idhar kuch bhi dikha rahe hai ...