xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 β€οΈ HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJAT TOKAS ❀️
Edited by varunx - 9 years ago
SATD06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, amazing birthday thread - you've done a great job πŸ‘   β­οΈ Happy birthday Rajat, hope you have an amazing day and it is full of all the happiness you deserve πŸ₯³ Have a good one 😊Edited by SATD06 - 9 years ago
..pratham.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘beatiful thread love it
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
πŸ‘πŸ‘

RAJAT TOKAS
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Edited by varunx - 9 years ago
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Rajat!!! You are perfect as Akbar and your chemistry with Pairdhi is sizzling. 
Many many happy returns of the day!!

May god bless you with lots of happiness, success, health and wealth!!
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh My God di..the thread is really beautiful and more beautiful are your creations! Just loved them...!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Just one more day to go and then Partyyy!!!!!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
Will come agin soon and this time with something in my hand! (hopefully) πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My baby's birthday πŸ€— Haaaye,khushi di,bade dino ke baad yahaan aake khushi ho rahi hai πŸ˜†
Rajat's turning 23!
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

My baby's birthdayπŸ€—Haaaye,khushi di,bade dino ke baad yahaan aake khushi ho rahi haiπŸ˜†

Rajat's turning 23!

I Cant Believe He Is Turning 23, Kuch Din Pehle Hi Tho 20 Tha 😲 Haaye Kinna Chotu Sa Tha Jab 1st Time PRC K Tittle Promo Mein Dekha Tha, 😳
darshika121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Edited by darshika121 - 9 years ago
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rajat Tokas

Happy Birthday to the Raja of mine RAJAT TOKAS  πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Wish you many many happy returns on this special day 😳❀️😳 god bless ❀️❀️, may you get to taste the sweetest of success πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈβ­οΈ, may you climb the highest and heightest of sucess and fame that you deserve for all your efforts and hardworks fournished 😎⭐️❀️  We love you for the person you are , for your own identity , for what you are exactly and our love and affections aren't going to be affected by any roles and characters you gonna portray in future nor by any buzz , news or rumours over you , we are your fans , we know who you are exactly that's why we love you , we will keep loving and supporting you β€οΈπŸ˜³β€οΈ GOD BLESS YOU , LONG WAY TOO GO RAJAT , BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU ARE , BE PROUD OF YOUR RESULTS , AND CHEERISH THIS SPECIAL DAY OF YOUR BIRTHDAY , HAVE A BLAST DESPITE THE ONGOING SHOOTINGS , MAY YOU GET A TIME TO ENJOY IT WELL AND PROPERLY TO YOUR SATISFACTION WITH YOUR CLOSE ONES πŸ€—πŸ₯³ We love you , have a happy lovely , cheerful , gleeful , joyous and blastful anniversary RAJAT TOKAS πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—   πŸ₯³πŸ₯³