.::.Happy Birthday Badshah Of Hearts.::. .R.A.J.A.T.T.O.K.A.S.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Today We have gathered here to celebrate the Birthday of a young, handsome, cute, sweet, intelligent, talented, heartthrobe of millions over a worldwide and the 1st youngest superstar of Indian television who changed the face of Periodic drama...
He is none other than...

Happy Birthday to the Badshaah Rajat ToKas, the one who claimed hearts with his charm and his signature smile. This Dangerously handsome man started his acting career at a very tender age, achieving great amount of success and appreciation. He is better known as The young PrithviRaj Chauhan for which he had shone for. He came back to the tellywood in dharamveer, making a great place in the audience's heart. Later he took part in parallel lead on Tere Liye and fear files. His best achievement was when he entered in the television world as THE JALALLUDDIN MOHAMMAD AKBAR, the dangerously handsome Shehensha, and he banged the role perfectly. He completed gave in to the character, portraying the Khauf E Jalal to the romantic husband with perfection. He created magic in the screen with his co actor Paridhi Sharma, who plays Jodha Begum in his show "Jodha Akbar." Rajat ToKAs is a master of expressions. Let it be anger to an emotional scene. A romantic scene to a fight scene. He nails each and every scene he does. Leaving every single audience in awe of his tremendous performance.

Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special!

I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let's celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine!

One tree can start a forest,
One smile can make a friend,
One touch can show us love and care
And you make my life worth living, dear! 

I hope that your Birthday is beautiful, wonderful, and full of love...just like you! Celebrate! You deserve the best.

Happy Birthday, my angel! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved! 

Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday! 

I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I'll do everything to make you so.

May every path be smooth for you,
May every corner bring you happy surprises, 
May every day put a smile on your face,
May every friend bring you price and joy,
May you get whatever you always wished for, 
And may you never forget Me!
Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you! 

You are someone , very special to me .. 
You are someone , near my heart ..
You are someone , who had stolen my Heart ..
And now .. I want to be someone .. who wish you most romantically on your Birthday ! 
Happy Birthday my Love .. Rajat Tokas ❤️ 

Rajat never used body doubles for his stunts. He does his stunts by himself. He got badly hurt during the shooting of Dharam Veer but this did not deter him.

Rajat portrayed his characters with passion, simplicity and yet so effectively to attract all age group of people.

He is not only a intelligent & hard working actor but also a very good and obeying son. Even When he was not working in any show, his reign over his fans heart continues undiminished.

"Let GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy birthday"

This is our earnest prayer for you. May the love of god be with you all day through with his endless, boundless grace, may he richly bless your life with much happiness & success.
Happy birth day!...

SONGS PARODY FOR BIRTHDAY.

Aa jaa ayi bahaar, dil hai bekaraar,

O mere Sona re, sona re sonare,

De dungi jaan juda ab na hona re,

Maine tere liye hi saat rang k sapne

Chune, sapne, sureeley sapne..

Betaab dil hai Dhadkano ki kasam,

Na reh sakenge ab juda ho k hum.

Hum ko Sirf tum se pyaar hai-2,

Keh rahi hai dil ki bekhudi,

Bas tumhara Intezaar hai.

Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki, ayi na kuchh

Khabar , mere "bhai" ki.

Behna ne Bhai ki Kalai pe pyaar bandha hai,

Resham ki dori se Sansaar bandha hai,

Bhaiya mere Raakhi k bandhan ko nibhana,

Khush rahe tu Sada, ye dua hai Meri.

Baar-2 din ye aye, Baar-2 dil ye gaye,

Tum jiyo hazaaro saal bas yahi hai Arzoo,

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to you Rajat,

Happy Birthday To you. 

Regards
Khushi, Mehak, Tahniat

Edited by Amor. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

- b i o g r a p h y -

Rajat Tokas is an Indian television actor. He achieved recognition by playing the lead role in an Indian television series , Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. He played the role of Veer in a Dharam Veer on the newly launched channel, NDTV Imagine. He can currently be seen in the new series being aired on STAR Plus, "Tere Liye" as 'Robindo'.

Rajat was born on 19th July 1991 in Munirka, South Delhi to Ramvir and Pramila Tokas. He studied in the Hope Hall Foundation School, R.K. Puram, Delhi. Due to his hectic schedule as an actor, he began studying through correspondence. His father encouraged him to pursue acting as his career, when he started showing some interest in the field. His father Ramvir Tokas left his job for his son's career.

He was 15 when he went along with his dad to Mumbai to give auditions for Sagar Art's Sai Baba. He got casted in the auditions and went to Baroda. He played the role of Tantya (Sai Baba's brother).

The Sagar's then decided to launch their new serial - Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. They had decided that Rajat Tokas would play the role of Teen Prithviraj Chauhan for only a few episodes. But the ex - vice president of India - Shree Bhairon Singh Shekhawat was really impressed by this kid. The Sagar's then decided to increase his role. Rajat had aimed for a long inning. He played the role for more than 1 year. He has a huge fan following.

He learnt Sword Fighting and Karate especially for his role as Prithviraj Chauhan. He love's playing football, swimming and horse riding.

Rajat has other works apart from Prithviraj Chauhan. His main works are Jadui Chiraag, Light House For Children, Bongo, Mera Dost, Rahul, Ek Nazar Ki Tamanna, Hey Hawain, Khoj Khajane Ki, Abhivyakti and Saibaba.

he worked in NDTV's hit serial called Dharam Veer where he plays the role of Veer. Later,he returned with a modern show playing the role of Robindo/ Robbie in star plus's show Tere Liye.

- t e l e v i s i o n   s h o w s -

|| D h a r t i   k a   v e e r   y o d h a   P r i t h v i r a j   C h a u h a n ||

as

P r i t h v i r a j   C  h a u h a n

• ^^credit : swati di

Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan was a television programme aired on the Indian television channel STAR Plus.

Prithviraj Chauhan holds the record for the most successful historical show ever made in the history of Indian Television.
It opened with a very high trp of 4.O and maintained its standard throughout its course.Not only was it a benchmark for all other historic shows to follow,but it also proved that historic shows can attract the masses too.It probably is the only weekend show which rules the trp charts.
Not only did the audience love it,the critics gave it a green signal too.It continues to be one of the most loved historic shows.
The Sagars,who hold a reputation of making the best mythological/historic/periodic shows spent 10 years on research for this show.

The show was about one of the most famous Hindu kings of medieval Indian history: Prithviraj Chauhan, his early life, his exploits, and love for Princess Sanyogita. The serial draws on the early Hindi/Apabhramsha epic of Chandabardayi, Prithviraj Raso, but the producers took liberties with the plot.

Prithviraj Chauhan, the last ruler of the Chauhan dynasty to sit on the throne of Delhi, was born in 1165 to Someshwar Chauhan, the king of Ajmer. He was skilled in military skills, and succeeded to the throne of Ajmer at the age of thirteen, in 1178, when his father died in a battle. His mother's father Anangpal, ruler of Delhi, declared him heir to the throne of Delhi after hearing about his courage and bravery.

His love for Sanyogita, the daughter of his enemy, Jaichand, is well known. He rode off with her on the day of her 'Swayamwara'. The epic, and the serial, chronicle his life and military exploits, as a military leader and skilled archer.

|| D h a r a m    V e e r ||

- a s   V e e r -  

Dharam Veer was a Periodic Drama that highlights the beauty of a relationship based on unconditional Love, Friendship and Loyalty.It is a Fictional Tale of two Princes -Dharam and Veer,their Friendship, Loyalty, Bravery and their Adventures as they traverse the path of life which is presented by Sagar Arts.

It marked the return of Rajat Tokas after the huge success of Prithviraj Chauhan.

Veer (played by Rajat Tokas) is Dharam's Cousin & Best friend, and he loves dharam and protects him no matter what. Instinctive and spontaneous, blessed with a natural wit and intelligence which he utilizes to help Dharam Fulfill his Princely Duties and Responsibilities. His character is very interesting because his life will take a new twist once he will find out that he is not aryavrata but a shramik.He falls in love with a robber "Shera" who pretends to be a princess named Ananya but her secret is revealed and Veer gets a great shock. He then decides to forget her but Shera wants to make him realize that she hadn't become a "daku" of her own free will but Veer doesn't listen to her. Eventually, when Veer comes to know about his shramik heritage, the two are on speaking terms again and the romance blossoms further.

|| T e r e  L i y e ||

a s  R o b i n d o -

Tere Liye is a popular Indian TelevisionDrama Series that airs on STAR Plus. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoorand created by Balaji Telefilms.Due to creative differences with the channel and low ratings compared to rivals this show is going to end in last week of march.

Robindo Ganguly'Anuraag's younger brother- Robindo, known as Robbie to his family and friends is spontaneous, free spirited and very friendly and known as the "bad boy" who gets himself in heaps of trouble and also broken many girls' hearts. He also had flings with them in the past but soon had fallen for Mauli, and likes her more than any other girl he met. He was interested in many girls and has now learnt his lesson after Mauli discovered the shocking truth of Robindo getting a girl pregnant while in the US and left him to wed Taposh, who she had always loved. He has been sent to go to US by his father and had now returned with a brand new look. Since the incident of his engagement with Mauli broken, he is heartbroken, negative and furious and decides to seek revenge on Taani who he thinks is the cause for the break up of him and Mauli. Is married to Jonaki.

-A n  E p i s o d i c - 

F e a  r   F  i l e s   i n    Z e e   T  v   a s   A n k u s h 

-S p e c i a l   A p p e a r a n c e-

M a d  h a v    S h a  s t r i   I  n   K e s h a v  p a n  d i t   o n  Z e e   T v 

Madhav Shastri, an innocent boy from a middle-class from Allahabad, is falsely convicted and therefore steps into jail at the tender age of 14. At 24, emerges Keshav Pandit, a man who knows every trick in the trade of law. He soon becomes 'Robin Hood' with a law book as his weapon.
After 10 years, Keshav sets out not only to get the long-awaited justice for himself but also for every innocent who has been trapped in the vicious circle of law.
Keshav with his team (Sayra, Mangal, Vandana and Sonu) battles the law system fighting it out against crooked and opportunistic lawyers and powerful criminals to get justice for the helpless common man. Keshav is the only lawyer without the black coat who doesn't fight for money but for justice.
On the personal front, he is tossed between two women - Sayra, the daughter of the Jailor of Tihar Jail who was always by his side in the 10 years he spent there. The other  woman is Sonu, the love of his life, who waited for him for 10 years.
The story of Keshav Pandit is based on the best selling novels titled 'Keshav Pandit' by renowned Hindi author Ved Prakash Sharma.

|| J o d h a  A k b a r || 

-R a j a t  T o k a s  a s  A k b a r-

- A w a r d s -

• ' Best Child Actor ' Star Parivar Awards (2007)
  • Best Yogya Jodi ' Star Parivar Awards (2007); along with Mugdha Chaphekar, his co-actor in Prithviraj Chauhan
  • ' Best Child Actor Gold Awards (2007)
  • ' Best child actor ' Indian Telly Awards (2007)
  • 'B e s t   A c t o r   ( P o p u l a r )   '   I n d i a n   T e l e vi s i o n   
  • A c a d em y   A w a r d s  (2007)
  • Best Actor 2014 Zee Rishty Awards
  • Best Actor Critics 2014 Gold Awards
  • Best Jodi With Paridhi Sharma ZRA
  • Best fresh Face male ZRA

Amor. thumbnail

Princessflavia

Duaon ki bheed me ek dua humari... Jisme maangi humne har khushi tumhari... Jab b mukuraye aap dil se... Samjho dua qubool hui humari...!!! As the day bright with promise dawns May you glide beyond the horizon. May you get all that you desire... N much more than what you wish for... May success be your constant companion... And fame your friend... May you have peace in your life... And a calmness to help you wade, through life's adversities. May this birthday bring joy, happiness and love for you... May you ascend pinnacles of success... May you live long... A small candle of hope... A heart full of wishes... May you get much more than what you wish for. A very Happy Birthday to you Rajat.

Nisha26

Its your Birthday Rajat!!! celebrate the happiness, love and memories. Forget all worries and bad memories of past year and embrace the new exciting and successful coming year of your life. And for every candle you blow on your birthday you will get bundles of happy memories and tons of happiness.
Wish you a beautiful and happy Birthday.

Arpimugfan

"RAJAT Tokas _ The Name Itself Says Everything, A Pure Workholic, Hot Headed, Emotional, Honest n Very Very Talented Human Being,

Who Lives His Roles On Screen, Be It A Side Role Like Tatya, or Epic Role
Models Like Prithviraj Chauhan, Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar or Normal Realistic Young Boy's Roles Like Madhav, Robindo, Ankush or Mythological Role Like
Lord Krishna RAJAT Put Life Into His Each n Every Role,

and At The Same Time He Is A Fun Loving Boy Who Loves Doing Masti Mazak But With Some Limited People, He Cares For Only Those Who Cares For Him, He Is A Friend Of Only Friends, n He Is Not A Goody Goody Guy To Everyone But He Has An Innocent Heart, People Can Love Him Hate Him or
Even Bash Him But No One Can Ignore Him, He Is Immature Yet Mature, Stupid Yet Smart n This Is
What Makes Us LOVE Him More,

We Love Him Just The Way He Is, Usualy I Makes Creations For Any Special Birthdays, Rajat's Birthday
Is Also Special But I Am Not Going To Make Any Creation And It Will Be My Answer To His Recent Famous Tweet, That "WE LOVE YOU RAJAT NOT ONLY YOUR ON SCREEN
CHARACTERS, We LOVE RAJAT Who Plays The Role Akbar, Not That Akbar Who Has Nothing To Do
Except Running A Marathon In The Whole Harem"

Anyway Here I Am Wishing You A Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY To RAJAT,

LOVE YOU Rajat Not ONLY Your Roles!

Thank You Rajat For Entertaining Us With Your Rocking Performances, & Love You Just The Way You Are, Through Miss Your Off Screen Naughty Lovely Interviews!

Once Again, Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Rajat.

With Lots Of LOVE, Arpita!

Rajat_Fanatic

Because this day 23 years back someone was born!

Born to rule, born to win, to inspire, to teach!
Someone to whom we could look upon as an idol!
Someone who was born to become an instituition in himself/1
He is indelible, he is indefatigable, he is delectable, he is suave, he is impeccable
but above all he is RAJAT!
Yes, he is RAJAT in the sense that he is true to himself and to the world!
Here's wishing such a man a very happy birthday !!
A birthday full of surprises, full of happiness!

Uss din khuda ne bhi jashn manaya hoga,
jis din apko apne hatho se bnaya hoga,
par usne bhi bahaye honge aansu,
jis din aapko paya yaha bhej kar
khud ko akela paya hoga...!!

susantogiaa

Today is the best day of the year because King of tellywood born  on this day.Happy Birthday to you Rajat tokas! May you have a million moments of joy, a million moments of love, a million moments of pure happiness and a million moments of good health and wealth.May all the day of the year , you continue smiling like today and may everyday bring positive energy and good news to you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN King of Tellywood Rajat Tokas 😊

ridhiAkdhafan

Many many happy returns of the day Rajat!!!
may god  bless you with good health n success...may you get all wat u deserve😊
We fans always pray for ur well being...we will keep loving you always🤗
you are awesome as Akbar...keep rocking!!

taaniroyal

here's wishing you a day that's as special as u are...
Haapppiieee Birthday Rajat

fatma201

Happy Birthday Rajat!
Wishing you all the best.

parmarA

Happy birthday Rajat.Have a blessful day and blessful life

copacati

shiningways2407

BIRTHDAYS ARE A NEW START,FRESH BEGINNINGS,A TIME TO START NEW ENDEAVORS WITH NEW GOALS.MOVE FORWARD WITH FRESH CONFIDENCE AND COURAGE.
YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON,MAY U HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND YEARS!!JUST BE URSELF N FORGET THE REST!!MAY GOD BLESS U N MAY U HAVE A BRIGHTER FUTURE AHEAD!! 😊 😊

munnirony

happy birthday rajat tokas. may god always bless u. 🥳

iluvOriginals

Happy Birthday Baloons Image

Happy Birthday Image

c'mon now cut the cake

They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say "forget about the past" and live life to the fullest today.

May ur special day...
Surrounded wid happiness,
Filled wid laughter,
Wrapped wid pleasure,
Brightened wid fun,
Blessed wid love,
Remembered wid joy,
...and enriched wid hopes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJAT

Aa teri Umar main likh du chand sitaaro se,
Tera janam din main manau phoolon se bahaaron se,
Har ek khubsurti duniya se main le aaoon,
Sajaau yeh mehfil main har haseen nazaaron se.

Happy Birthday baloons

Love
Almas 

Amor. thumbnail

sammuratfanno1

Wish u a very very happy birthday! May God bless u with all the happiness and success in your life!
I wish you abundant happiness and love.May all your dreams become a reality.And i hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy!
Once again wish u a very very happy birthday! stay happy and blessed!

photo RT_zps216e4a7c.gif

photo RTbday_zps949976de.gif

susantogia

Today is the best day of the year because King of tellywood born  on this day.Happy Birthday to you Rajat tokas! May you have a million moments of joy, a million moments of love, a million moments of pure happiness and a million moments of good health and wealth.May all the day of the year , you continue smiling like today and may everyday bring positive energy and good news to you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN King of Tellywood Rajat Tokas Smile

Anika

Happy Birthday,dear Rajat... Wishing you many many Happy returns of the Day...

peepu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJAT TOKAS.
Hope this birthday brings you the most cherished moments of life.
You are going to start a new journey of life wiyh your companion.May God fulfill all your wishes and may you get work as per your talent.
Looking forward for seeing lots of powerpacked performances from you for decades to come.
Keep rocking! 😊

indudolai

Happy birthday rajat tokas. ...god bless u!!

--Mrs.Tokas--

Rajat wishing u a vry vry happy bithday... 😳😳😳may god gives u all the happines in ur life...😳😳 may u get sucess in ur evry step... love you upto infinity... u're the reasone fr my smile... ur eyes speaks many wordz... loving u in JodhaAkbar on #ZeeTV acting really aweeesooomeee as #Akbar u're my cute cute😳😳 #Akbar lubbb ewww choo much    Love to see u in TV again n Again... wishing one day I'll get a chance to meet u... then I'll b the luckiest girl in the universe hehe... once again... a very very Happy Birthday  my Love... 😳😳 may u live long... n always keep smiling... 😳love you !  ❤️❤️❤️     

With love❤️
Your Mrs. Tokas

akanksha1319

Wish u a very very happy birthday RAJAT ! 😊
God bless u with lots of happiness,good health,peace & success in ur life ! 😊
May u get everything that u need & want in ur life ! 😊
Thank u 4 bringing smile on our face! Always keep smiling ! 😊

RaniShanthappa

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Rajat!!!

May God Bless You!!!!!!!!!! Wish All ur Dreams Come True!!!!!

Wish U Get Best In Ur Personal & Professional Life!!!!

🤗

mandyg

Happy Birthday Rajat Tokas! may God bless you with all the happiness!

Rashmi81

Happy birthday Rajat.God bless you with good career,good family ,good wife ,good kids and a very good health.You get all the happiness you want.

Akdhaparijatlover

Wish u a very happy awesme,amazing,cheerful birthday to the handsome,smart,dashing KING OF TELLYWOOD RAJAT TOKAS🥳🥳🥳
May u have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May u get the worlds best in everythng...😳😳😳
Wishing u success,health,happiness,wealth,peace of mind,today and always😳may all ur dreams n wishes cme true..God bless u loads😳😃

Amor. thumbnail

Dear Rajat,

I'm fortunate, and I'm glad that m ur fan, u r always be close to my heart forever & ever, You're my winner, come what may & i always be on ur side, either u want it or not😉 m so stubborn u know 😆.

I always fell short of words to describe u. so all i want to say is dat
"A VERYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...MAY GOD BLESS U"
I'll pray fr all d success in ur lyf n may u achieve everythng u want.
God Bless U Brother.
Luv U Always!
Khushi

Amor. thumbnail
Start The Celebrations  🥳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wooow What A Beautiful Thread Didu, Amazing 👏

Like Button Is Not Working As The Page Is Havy Loaded, But You Know Na I LOVED It 😳

Once Again, Wish You A Very Happy Birthday RAJAT,
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rajat Tokas 🥳 Happy b'day man !!

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Love you My Man !!
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail