Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 9 years ago
We are having an overdose of Shehroz too. He was good to see before but now its just annoying seeing him in every show!
Amara_B thumbnail
That's disappointing. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. The strength of Pakistani TV is excellent actors, if they all completely ditch dramas for films we'll be left with crap tv.

What's so difficult about doing both? Brit and American actors do it.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

We are having an overdose of Shehroz too. He was good to see before but now its just annoying seeing him in every show!

sooo true even i get irritated by see same actors in every show...may be due to dis reason i always luved sanam baloch fawad khan fahd n many more dey did little work but had done perfect work...wich makes dem top actors of tv world...but nowadays itmore focusing on makin money n on quantity den on quality work...
starstruckk thumbnail
Woohoo! I just hope he doesn't act in shows that his wife writes..they seem to suck. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Woohoo! I just hope he doesn't act in shows that his wife writes..they seem to suck. 

She gets worse rather than improving.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: sirjee

sooo true even i get irritated by see same actors in every show...may be due to dis reason i always luved sanam baloch fawad khan fahd n many more dey did little work but had done perfect work...wich makes dem top actors of tv world...but nowadays itmore focusing on makin money n on quantity den on quality work...

Even doing one show at a time is enough, why do some actors pop up in every single show?!😡
sirjee thumbnail

She gets worse rather than improving.

his wife is a writer...its a news fr me..may i know wich show she wrote...
sirjee thumbnail

Even doing one show at a time is enough, why do some actors pop up in every single show?!😡

true...dats yy i get irritated...n by evrey passing show dere acting skills rnt improving infact dey r getting worst...lyk MAIN NA MANNO HAAR...in dat show firstly i wanna ask who was da producer man if u have soo much money den instead of wasting money on umer sharif n behroze n all dose flop actors give dat money to poor ppl as we have many in pak...den who was da writer who wrote such bad dialogue dey rnt funny nor sad dey r worst n equal to sajid khan's movies...n last but not da least da acting...god least to be said ll be better...
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: sirjee

his wife is a writer...its a news fr me..may i know wich show she wrote...

mere humrahi and koi nahi apna
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I fear eventually all of these mainstream televison actors will leave televison. 

And we'll be stuck with bad actors on television. I already think Fawad is not taking up any new TV show...and may not at all anytime soon. 

Mikaal and Adeel so far seem to be doing more of television. ..but even that seems to be a matter of time. Imran Abbas though is still trying to do a show here and there while doing those two bwood movies he has lined up. I don't know what Faisal Qureshi is doing..seems like we're going to be stuck with Adnan Siddiqui and Noman Ejaz as the leads for the next 2 decades.  ðŸ˜†

Ahsan khan is literally in almost every show ðŸ˜† too