Fahad Mustafa quits acting on television

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read this on a few sites...he also had it up on his facebook. 
http://thenews.4com.co/did-you-know-fahad-mustafa-is-leaving-television/

I love seeing Fahad on televison!...ahh, I'm really upset about this. Apparently,  Koi Apna Nahi was his last tv show as an actor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw! Noo... That's so sad! I thought he quit JPJ so he could focus on acting. And then he took up Jeeto Pakistan.. Well I hope he finds success in films. He's a great actor.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Aw! Noo... That's so sad! I thought he quit JPJ so he could focus on acting. And then he took up Jeeto Pakistan.. Well I hope he finds success in films. He's a great actor.

This is really sad. He's so brilliant yet so underrated and now we aren't going to see him on televison anymore. He's one of my favorite actors ever..I think I need to go back and rewatch all of his shows or something. ðŸ˜† Ahh..I still remember when I first saw him Wujood e Laraib. 

I hope this isn't true. He should do both tv and films. Maybe it's just a knee jerk reaction? Lol
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Noo.. :( He's doing so good in JP.. i was looking forward to his next drama.  :( 
starstruckk thumbnail
I think this was all planned. He left JPJ for this current game show..and eventually he's just going to drop televison altogether and produce dramas plus act in films. He's still getting his source of crazy money through Jeeto Pakistan. He had to let go of that stupid morning show Humtv gave him to host...Jeeto probably pays him more anyway. 
Well.. at least he left at the peak of his career.. but it's really sad.. i really hope he does one or two serial once in a blue moon.

JP is wayy better than JPJ.. will he continue as a host at least?  I want to watch him in front the cameras and not behind them.. :(
starstruckk thumbnail
I fear eventually all of these mainstream televison actors will leave televison. 
And we'll be stuck with bad actors on television. I already think Fawad is not taking up any new TV show...and may not at all anytime soon. 

Mikaal and Adeel so far seem to be doing more of television. ..but even that seems to be a matter of time. Imran Abbas though is still trying to do a show here and there while doing those two bwood movies he has lined up. I don't know what Faisal Qureshi is doing..seems like we're going to be stuck with Adnan Siddiqui and Noman Ejaz as the leads for the next 2 decades.  ðŸ˜†
First fawad and now Fahad.. sigh. It all defends on khubsoorat's fate. If it goes well.. i think we'll hardly see fawad in Pakistan. The new batch of actors doesn't seen very promising.. and its sad7 because Pakistani television is flying high.. and if good actors starts leaving like this.. i think it'll fall again.. just like years back.  
Meekal is doing reallyy good right now.. i hope he stays.  I haven't seen much of adeel since MSKSH.. Truee.. i can't believe they're still acting.  And it's just not that they're acting.. but they're everywhere.. on every channel.. it just gets too much.  ðŸ˜µ 
But on a side note.. i really like Adnan siddiqui in Mere humdard.. I'm really surprised.. but he's doing really good.  
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't believe this, the man is such a rare asset to Pak dramas. A throwback to 'acting' in it's true essence, set precedents everywhere and he's getting up to leave now. Really hope he changes his mind somehow.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Noo!
I really love his acting..Ye bhi quit kar de ga..Fawad ne pehhle hi kar diya hai..adeel is hardly seen on tv..its mean that we r suck with adnan siddiqui and few other actors >_<