Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lalarukh

was that all  illusion around ...or its core  was having  some reality too

was that river flowing in the right direction..or its the hand's of wind forcing it too
was the sun  generous enough in giving its own light...or its moon's own silent prayer for shine  too
was the life worth living ...or its just time wastage planning it through

was her pain worth dying for...or its worth survival, worth recovery too
was his life worth drooling for...or its his present worth crying too
was her torned soul worth stitching...or its now  delicate enough  to even  hold too
was  his tortured past eyeopener for many...or its his present pain shaking many too

was the love  worth remembering only in happy times...or its worth believing after storm too
was  the chance  being lost of living together ...or its welcoming them with open arms once again too
was that night all doors closed on them ...or its still there an open window waiting for them too
was her decision a sin EVEN...or its human to err for only those who think they never fumbled too
was his pain of lonliness only killing him...or its damaging her heart and soul equal  too

was the bird  from birth  knew to swim in air...or its time which teaches all to fly too
was that flower lost its charm and perfume...or its  havoc inside which withered it dry too
was the happiness only  the right of righteous here...or its free and available for all sadden too

Di...👏...SImply Superb... You are amazing. I can't even highlight the lines which I like ... Every line spoke what they going through. You showed her tortured soul and his painful loneliness... very emotionally and amazingly. You showed the pain of the two pieces of a broken heart. I can't even find the appropriate words to praise these beautiful words created by you... I can't find appropriate words to praise you who can write these amazing words... But I can say... I Love Di...🤗
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Moumita_2014

Late... very late to comment though I read the chapter yesterday, but what could have I done when my internet connection ditched me just on time I was about to open the update and read.

But that didn't stop me from reading an update of yours and I activated my mobile net to read it, but it is really hard to comment from mobile so here I am now as soon my internet started working.

Let me tell you what I felt reading the update now...

There are so many things to tell and so many points impossible to ignore that I thought maybe if I just talk about the heart of this update that will be the best...

But again words are failing me to describe my true emotion about this chapter so I thought of a better way and here it is...

I was worth the fight!

She died! Died one more time yet another night but this time not remembering the 6hours video of brutal rape like she is used to, but from the death sentence she never wished to receive from the man who loved her unconditionally without a twitch. Losing the battle to her love for him, her feeble frame shook tremendously in defeat unsure how to make him understand that he was worth more than a fight and she wouldn't have given up if she were alive and weren't a living corpse...

Ek lau hai, sau parchhai hai

Duhai hai, duhaai hai
Aankhon ne yaadein barsaai hai
Duhai hai, duhaai hai
Chahat ki zara koi pooche hai
Duhai hai, duhaai hai
Keemat kya dil ne chukaai hai

Dont ever take you away from me. We will be ruined. I mean it!

He grew unsettled as her each tear peeled off showcasing every inner level of storm she is holding inside her. But then his pain is too raw and crippling affliction is so deep that he refused to acknowledge her anguish openly to his own heart.

Thats the path she had chosen for them. And that's the path he will lead with no questions asked, letting the time decide success or failure over his efforts.

Ek lau hai, sau parchhai hai
Duhai hai, duhaai hai
Aankhon ne yaadein barsaai hai
Duhai hai, duhaai hai
Abb mujhe koi shiqwa nahi bas duhai hai
Abb mujhe koi gila nahi bas duhai hai
Hothon pe koi duaa...
Hothon pe koi duaa nahi bas duhai hai

jab socha tu poochna chaha...soche baghair keysey tumney keh diya keh tum meray leay nahi bani ho...

And then I wanted to dedicate the next lines of this song for both Arnav and Khushi...

Ho... bandishon mein jiya kiya
Jiya kiya main toh
Ranjishon mein jiya kiya...
Yaaron mujhe le chalo, le chalo
Le chalo tum wahaan
Yaaron mujhe le chalo tum wahaan
Ho jahaan har khushi, dosti, pyar bhi
Ho jahaan zindagi har 
Nafas mein basi

Le Chalo...

Ab main chala hoon wahaan
Jahaan bas rihaai hai... Rihaai hai...
Khaali rahegi jagah jo dil mei banayi hai
Duhaai hai...

Hope I made some sense Deep because I found no other way to express myself and had to take the help of this song and it's lyrics which I thought will justify their and my state of mind.

I know the chapter had more, Arshi meet in AR and also the little moment in Raizada Mansion which were beautiful? I don't know, but they were good in their own way... but I only wanted to talk about the moment, which really took my breath away with its intensity...

That was something Deep... That was something.

Moumita, Dear I never heard this song before. I watched the song, I didnt understand the meaning as words complicate but I got the essence of it. I googled the translation and the song just blew me away..I came back to your post and heard it like the way you tagged the sequences...

Its amazing and moved me...What a breathtaking song and thank you for introducing it to me...Superb dear...Love...🤗
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb part...
finally some reaction!!...though its anger,bt its much more better thn indifference!!!...
arnav's msg for khushi!!!...😭
waiting for nxt part..
madinab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gosh, its goona be tough for Khushi to get thru to Arnav...pls I cant cry anymore...Im feeling bad for both of them

Awesome update as always

thanks for the PM
pokemonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arnav is right,he is not having the heart becoz he is not accepting khushi in his heart 
the soon he understand the better
continue soon  
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the delay, went for training @ Mysore.
Gone through all the chapters, it's wonderful.
I was not happy with Khushi's decision. Why she left him.
And now why she wants to come back.
If Khushi gone through so much then Arnav also tolerated a lot. Khushi has her buaji,Payal n her son but Arnav has no one.
Poor Guy.
Arnav;s anger is justified.
Why Aman and Anjali aren't yet married? Thank God they god engaged.
Waiting for more...
Thanks for PM.

diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unressed on pg 53
few pics couldnt upload so typed the quotes
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
was that all illusion around ...or its core was having some reality too..
was that river flowing in the right direction..or its the hand's of wind forcing it too...
was the sun generous enough in giving its own light...or its moon's own silent prayer for shine too...
was the life worth living ...or its just time wastage planning it through...
was her pain worth dying for...or its worth survival, worth recovery too...
was his life worth drooling for...or its his present worth crying too...
was her torned soul worth stitching...or its now delicate enough to even hold too...
was his tortured past eyeopener for many...or its his present pain shaking many too...
was the love worth remembering only in happy times...or its worth believing after storm too...
was the chance being lost of living together ...or its welcoming them with open arms once again too...
was that night all doors closed on them ...or its still there an open window waiting for them too...
was her decision a sin EVEN...or its human to err for only those who think they never fumbled too...
was his pain of lonliness only killing him...or its damaging her heart and soul equal too...
was the bird from birth knew to swim in air...or its time which teaches all to fly too...
was that flower lost its charm and perfume...or its havoc inside which withered it dry too...
was the happiness only the right of righteous here...or its free and available for all sadden too...

thanx Lala bt i was xpecting in Hindi and wat can i say u again take my heart wid ur soulful lyns.. U nt nly write poetry bt u olso knw how to use words and where dear.. No doubt dis is Deepu Mom's thread bt Lala ne credit le liya.. Show me some more more.. Plsss n my fav lyn was koi khaas nahi coz every line has deep meaning ek ko select kro toh dusrey se naa insaafi hogi.. Thankyou n scrap krna nhi bhoolna jb b lyns daalo.. Thankyou deepu mom lala se milaaney k lye..Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For him

For her

AND for them

EmilysQuotes.Com - life, positive, unknown, letting go, moving on, pain, hurt, love, time
Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
the story is progressing very well..keep it up...very nice update..please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..👍🏼