New FF: Forbidden Desire - Thread 1 : Link Thread 2 / Page 1, 148

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks to Urme for the beautiful banner

You need to mate her, mount her Maan hissed as the animal inside him bit into his sensitive area. No.. She isn't one of us.. she is a human. Maan retorted back wanting the beast to stop clawing him. Desperate to kick.. don't forget that I dominate in us. So get her.. mark her as ours. She is a human and she isn't our mate.. never ours. She isn't a human.. She is ours.. Ours to be protected and marked and claimed for lifetime. She is a Forbidden Desire.

A social wild beast fighting the mating urges to claim his mate... Geet Handa, a human and his mate.

Shit.. Not again she chided herself seeing the mess she was in. Get a grip Geet.. get it.. He is the boss.. and you just  not so important secretary.  She was fighting the force tat was pulling her towards him.. Her boss the ultimate Geek God but she could not have him coz he was a Forbidden Desire.

A messed up nave innocent human fighting her desires.. Maan Singh Khuranna, Her Boss.

The Beast fighting not o claim the Human beauty while the Human Beauty fighting her desires.. their Forbidden Desires.

Here I come up with a Paranormal Love Story and its my first try. It's a dark passionate and intense Love Story with many secrets within it.

Hope you all like!!!!

Character Sketch and Index Below

There's a similar  paranormal story on Geet forum and I have already spoken to the writer and my concept is totally different then the one of hers.. So please do not compare mine and hers as i truly adore her writings and I do not want any misconception between us. So kindly keep this is mind tat I do not copy anyone nor do I like anyone copying my work.

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khuranna

The Heir to the entire beast community of werewolves.  His own wolf is a prick in his life as his urges and desire to claim his mate is so high that he makes his everyday life hard.

Geet Handa

The nave innocent yet strong beauty whose life is messed up in all ways. She Looks normal but she isn't and she needs to fight it every single day but her forbidden desires makes it worst.

Rajveer Singh Khuranna

The head of the beast community but right now his only problem is the heir his son Maan Singh Khuranna.

Naina Singh Khuranna

The mother who is torn between her husband and son. She is the only mediator between them

Rudra Singh Khuranna

A hot headed son and brother who only claim to be the best yet have to follow rules made by his father.

Sameera Singhania

The beautiful blonde who thinks it she had the right on Maan and does every single thing to seduce him to bed and mark her.

Dhanraj Handa

The mean father to Geet who can do anything and everything for his happiness.

The Shikawats..

Jairaj Shikawat, Mona Shikwat and Rahul Shikawat the only son to Jairaj and Mona.

Will not give any description to the Shikawats coz it will be revealed later.

Other Characters will be introduced as and when required.

Index Below

sdlife19 thumbnail
mans22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Me first. Congrats di. So happy to get to read one more work of urs
 Waiting eagerly. 
lehr thumbnail