waiting for next part
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: d_sonia

Awesome updates
Loving it so much...
Very interesting n amazingly written...
Ohh poor geet her dad did this to her...!!!
So geet is maan's mate n he trying to protect her...
Continue soon
Eagarly waiting...

Thank u dear
sdlife19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gill123

Geet ke pass bhi natural power hai maan ke karan maan is so possasive for geet rudra dont want killed by maan so he denny his father lovely update

get and natural powers nope dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

me waiting ji
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update👏maan is so possessive for geet that he killed drona and is ready to kill his own father 😲for her...geet also has supernatural powers and is unaware of it😊I think its because of maan😊eagerly waiting to see what maan does to that rahul😡for laying his hands on his mate😛waiting for more...continue soon😊
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Waiting

Waiting

Waiting
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice teaser
waiting ...
sdlife19 thumbnail

Maan Adi looked at Maan in confusion and even though he was calm and composed Adi could say tat it was an indication towards the upcoming storm right now. They have been standing right in the middle of the road where no one usually makes his or her way at this time of the nught. We could do something else Maan.. just think if he succeeds. Maan's eyes instantly turned red giving way for his wolf but he controlled. She can be hurt or..

She is Maan's Singh Khuranna's mate. Adi nodded hearing the dominant voice of their Heir and no one can touch her. Adi wanted to open his mouth but he did not and instead Rudra took the chance of showing his smartness and tats why...

Help.. save me please... help me.. koi hain koi hain yaha Maan smirked as he heard the voice and though he wanted to run and hunt down but he could not do that. He had planned everything and today that b****** would face the Maan Singh Khuranna, her mate and not the Heir.

Adi position Rudra ordered and the two wolves instantly hid themselves ready to attack at their prey for which they were here while Maan coolly leaned on his Jaguar waiting for the prey to fall into their final trap.  Save me please.. please.. koi madad karo.. bacho mujhe..please..  he could hear the voice and could say tat it was nearing him. He simply smirked and emptied the coke into his mouth throwing the can later and next just in a blink he was pushed more on the car and hands tangled  around his neck with a light weight being wrapped  around his huge body.

Save me please.. please.. save me..help me.. woh who.. but then Maan completely lost his human rationality as the wolf started to overtake his other half.   Her exotic smell filled his nostrils and his hands held her tight with his hardness reaching the new level having her contact. His wolf started to bite him asking for the ultimate dominance as she pressed herself more into him and for a brief moment it overpowered Maan's human form and Maan lost his control giving into that very intimate moment of his life.

His teeth flanged extending its length grazing her delicate nape and his inner wolf ordered his stupid human form bite, mark her. Mate her.. Taste her blood.. Bond her to us right now. No, I can't the human brain murmured with his teeth still scrapping her skin. Mark her.. Mount her right now... taste her arousal.. I can smell it.. mark her.. bite her.. she is aroused..do it... do it...its perfect time.. she will give us the ultimate orgasm of our mating.. Claim her.

Maan.. The heir his eyes flashed his wolf hearing the fearful voice and  tat very moment his wolf   bite inside wanting to do claim his mate like the ancient times and kill the b****** at the same time. His wolf growled as Maan bit her slightly just to leave his brand and not a claiming mark with his eyes still flashing his wolf pinning the intruder right at his place. Adi and Rudra jumped from their hideouts and grabbed the stranger.

Heir..he cant.. no..this is a trap the stranger tried to yell but then suddenly he was injected with something tat took him into darkness.  Adi and Rudra glanced at Maan and his eyes ordered to take him away while he still held Geet and then suddenly he realized he bite her. He was angry but his wolf was contented with his little act and he knew tat Geet would not even feel the pain of his bite unless she sees it.

Save me please he heard her again and he smiled evilly slowly untangling her from his body. From whom he asked as he made her stand on her legs. Who should I save you from? Geet turned back but then she could not see and Maan wanted to laugh seeing the cute expression on her face while Maan smirked knowing he was successful in wiping of tat small amount of incident from her brain when he touched her forehead. Maan was just not the heir and being born in the Royal family of the werewolves he was bestowed with a special gift where he could wipe out certain amount of memory from another wolf and his wolf was happy dancing inside as another realization hit him with the use of this power she is getting through it...she is getting...its successful... the 2nd in successful but Maan ignored knowing wat his stupid dominant wolf was trying to prove.

You ok he asked and Geet turned hearing him. Yeah she was confused and looked around trying hard to remember how she reached here. Are you scared he asked once again taking her attention I mean its so late and a girl being here at this hour isn't good. Is anyone nearby from your family? She just nodded her head still not understanding why she was here. Can I get a help please. Maan nodded I mean can you drop me home.. you have a car she said pointing to his car and I don't know how did I reach here... and its so dark so can you please. Maan softly held her hand and he could sense his wolf dancing having her closer getting to touch her. I will.. and where's your home he asked as he made her sit inside his car and took his seat soon after. He could sense her confusion and he just kept quite driving to the address she gave while his wolf was fighting within to touch her once again.

Babaji stay with me please Geet looked up and prayed taking  a step inside the huge building of KC. She did not know how she got the job but she was happy when they called her up for a interview and just within 5 minutes she was offered with a whopping huge salary tat she could not even dream off. Ab Dad will not force me to marry tat Rahul... he wants money na so he will get it. She smiled at herself as one of her worries would be solved now and she would not ever let tat Rahul to step inside her house.

Ms. Handa she shivered a little as she heard her name and then she realized tat she was all the inside. She cursed herself inwardly not even paying attention on the way and right now she was standing right at the centre and people staring at her. You ok she nodded at the same man whom she met yesterday while she had come for interview. You are...

Aditya Shergill she smiled as he said his name. The finance head. Adi nodded his head at her words. So finally an official welcome Ms. Handa and without wasting much time me would like to show you your cabin. Though she nodded she was unsure why he was there for this work. Come on he was the finance head and doing this petty job wasn't his way as she knew how finance head's always behaved. She had to deal with such a**holes at her previous wolf place. Oh sorry she bumped into Adi from behind and he suddenly halted at his place. Sorry, did not mean to bump into you. He apologized though she banged into him but knowing who she was it was his duty to say sorry. Actually I forgot tat the boss wants to meet you before you start.. so kindly this way Ms. Handa. Geet nodded not knowing wat she has to say as first he said sorry for no mistake of his and now he was genuinely being nice to her. Here she saw him openly the cabin door you can step inside and I will be back once you finish with this small meeting with the boss saying this Adi walked away leaving Geet all alone. Babaji kuch ajeeb hain sab..bachalena mujhe ok and she stepped inside and the door automatically closed behind and next moment she jumped seeing someone standing right in front of her and her eyes could not stop staring at the geek god and then the realization who it was.

Ms. Hand Geet heard his husky voice tat send chill down her spine. Maan Singh Khuranna, your boss and the owner of KC.  Geet blinked her eyes seeing her boss Maan Singh Khuranna standing right in front of her. You.. weren't you.. the same. She gulped hard seeing him staring at her unknown tat her mere presence and closeness was only sending strong vibes to his length making his stone hard. Weren't you the same who saved me last night? Then how come you are my boss.. this can't be true.. it can't be.

You mean if I saved you I can't be your boss he smiled invading her space and she took a step behind. Or is it tat you want someone else as you boss. She nodded her head saying nahi... I mean I did not think I would meet you again... kya hain na I wanted to thank you for the help. She said gaining her control back. Tats ok.. m bound to help you.

Wat do you mean she asked hearing him with a bit of anger and he smirked seeing her feisty side. Nothing.. I called you to say tat you will be working right under me from this very moment and so your cabin. He picked up the remote control and slide the black glass tat was hiding another cabin. Tats your cabin and you would not need to walk all around to come here. He said as he pressed another button and the full glass door opened and she just could not say anything seeing the lavish cabin and the style of it. She kept staring while he studied her whole body. He had never ever had her so close. He knew if once she comes closer than neither his wolf nor his human half could stay away and right now he did not have any option. He had to jump into the field to protect her. He had to against his own words and here she was right in front of him and he wanted to study every bit of her body and suddenly she turned and felt conscious as she saw him staring at her

He smirked as his gaze halted at her sensitive neck. His wicked smile widened seeing her getting uncomfortable under his gaze and her hand unknowingly reached the small bite mark to scratch. Don't hide it she looked confused and he pulled the dupatta away wanting to see his small brand on her showing his possession and his wolf agreed to him I said it would make her look beautiful.. mark her now.. you can do it.. do it.

How dare you? she pulled her duppatta covering her neck. I like her.. she is a mtach to us.. no one can back answers us but see she does.. she is the one and you stupid human don't understand this simple logic. Just grab her and give the final claiming mark.. I cant wait anymore. I want to smell her and get buried in tat small body of hers.. get her mate her right now.

A**hole Geet narrowed her eyes hearing him. Sorry... not for you and he turned to take his seat leaving a frustrated Geet who was boiling as he first said a**hole to her and then said sorry. Tat love bite looks sexy on you.. don't hide it. She fumed as she turned hearing him. Tats not a love bite you psycho and once again she was glaring at him for his remarks.

Off course it is he smirked as he sat on his chair with his eyes still scanning her again. Why do you get so shy about it? I said na it looks sexy.. a brand to understand tat you belong to someone. Geet was fuming and wanted to kill her so called new boss. Yeah psycho like you brand their girlfriends and wife but m not one of them.. so you can keep your so called gyan to yourself unless you would love to beaten up for your vulgar words. He loved it and he knew tat she would never submit to him being the female she was. He smirked thinking about how challenging it would be to tame her and get her submission on the bed. Do you often day dream Mr. Khuranna?

Not often Ms. Handa but yeah if you love to know wat I was dreaming about then you are invited. Her eyes widen at his words and he enjoyed each and every facial expression she made. Do you want? He asked pinning her with his gaze and he knew she was getting trapped in it. Do you want to know Ms. Handa?

Huh she shook her head not funny Mr. Khuranna. Maan smiled at her answer and then picked up the file tat was lying on his table and forwarded to her. Here's the first project you will be working with me and trust me a silly mistake and you will not even know wat I will do. She shivered from inside hearing his warning. You wanna know wat I will do he asked seeing her staring at him with big eyes. Not interested and thank you for your generous help Sir saying this she ran out of the cabin not wanting to hear anything else from her psycho boss.

His wolf was impatient and was becoming a curse right now. He was riding high every time his eyes would glance at the other cabin and see his mate. Her small antics like playing with her curls, her chewing the pencil and so on was only making him to just go and bury himself tight into her.

Maan his eyes turned away to the front door and saw Adi coming inside. You done Maan just stared at Adi not knowing wat he was asking. Maan, we need to leave right now. You have seen the time..its almost 6 pm now. Maan looked at his watch and sighed as he was unaware about the time. His whole day just went in staring at his mate who was a walking standing sex goddess and was only making it impossible for him to concentrate. Did he speak up Maan asked leaving his mate for some time.

Not yet. Rudra  has been trying his best but he isn't opening his mouth. Maan sighed as Adi told him wat Rudra had been doing since last night and still they were clueless about anything and everything. So it's time you take the lead now. Maan just shook his head and then turned to see his mate who was still busy in something. You leave he ordered and knowing tat his order was the final Adi just did not argue and walked out of the cabin.

Shall we she jumped on her seat hearing the hoarse husky voice and then her eyes landed on her boss who was standing right next to her and his whole huge body almost hovering her. Come on Ms. Handa I did not say you work all the day. He tried to make her comfortable but he himself knew tat her inner urges had surfaced now and it would be impossible for her and him to control their lust for each other.

Don't you want to go back home. He asked seeing her still staring at him. Geet he shook her slightly by her shoulder bringing her out of her reverie and said get your things and we leave. She nodded not understanding wat she was doing. The whole day she had been dreaming about him and his body in a weird way tat she never did. They were some inner voices making her vulnerable and now she was just so mum tat she could not even open her mouth. He slowly gripped her hand and walked towards the lift trying hard to control himself.

Is there something wrong? He asked seeing her staring him Ms. Handa are you all right. She just nodded her head and next moment he felt something light on him gripping him tight. Mujhe darr lag raha hain.. don't leave me. He smiled as he held her body understanding tat his mate gets scared of darkness and right now the lift halted with no lights inside. You get scared of dark. She just nodded her head hiding her face into his neck and then he felt her body heating up.

Don't move her body stilled as she felt his hardness rubbing her. I said don't move. He gritted his teeth as she was making it impossible for him. He could smell her arousal and his wolf was riding high wanting to taste her right now but his human half was battling his forbidden desires.  Geet.. I said don't move she did not listen and her own body started to react in a complete way where she did not have any control on it. Her lips started to taste his skin near the neck and it was just getting toxic. She slowly gripped his length moving her hand and parted to stare into his eyes and even in tat dark they could see each other eyes filled with lust and glowing.

I want you she whispered unknown to wat she was saying with her hand now rubbing on his pant over his length and the look in her eyes only encouraged the wolf inside him. Geet he called her wanting her to hold onto herself but she was moving and rubbing more. Geet he gripped her tight by her shoulders hosh mein aao.

I want you she whispered making his wolf happy while the human half was losing his control. I want this Maan... right now in my p*****.. Right now. He gripped her hair hearing her words making her winch in pain you won't be able to handle me Geet.. m not want you think as... I will burst into you hard.. I would not be able to con... his words choked inside as he felt her squeezing his length getting a moan out of him Geettt..

Precap: I know I stopped at the right moment.

Whom did Maan trapped?

Do like and comment.

NEXT : PART 4
Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Get got job in kc
hahah loved day maan tease her abt bite 😉😆
waiting for next..cont soon
Edited by -Orchid- - 9 years ago