Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Epilogue
Mohabbat Jahaan Hai Wahaa Zindagi Hai. 

The Begum of Bhopal, Sanam Raza Ibrahim, made her way toward one of the study rooms. She walked inside as her eyes found her husband busy with some paperwork.

She stood a minute by the doorway, studying him slightly as it always brought a smile on her face. Her eyes moved up to the clock of the room.

"Aahil" she called softly.

"It's late, you should get some sleep."

He took a small glance up and met his wife's gaze.

"I'll be there in a minute, Sanam. You go ahead."

Sanam nodded and left to get ready for bed.

Aahil took one final glance at the few documents lying in front of him and seemed genuinely satisfied by the outcome.

He reached for the pen and went to put his signature on them.

A smile brought to his lips as he thought how important these papers were for him in the first place.

He had managed to build a house on the land he had brought years ago. It was a very special project for him and he made sure everything went accordantly the way he wanted it.

He had done this for his love, Sanam and their future together.

Aahil closed the file and turned to get into bed.

He stepped inside the bedroom where his eyes caught Sanam lying on the side of the bed. He then went on to change into a few loose trousers and a white undershirt.

He gently slipped under the covers and wrapped his arm around her delicate waist. He inhaled her scent which only set a calm feeling inside of him.

He then reached forward and slipped a hand underneath her night dress and caressed her soft skin, which only made her shift closer to him.

Sanam took a small breath despite feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. She couldn't help but feel a bit hot.

"Your hands are cold." She whispered in the dark room.

"It'll be fine in a minute." He huskily spoke behind her.

Sanam smiled slightly with her eyes and placed her own hand over his and drifted off to a heavy sleep.

Aahil leaned forward and placed a kiss on her head, as he kept holding her in his embrace.

What he had been running away from all his life was now lying in his arms. He could never thank God enough of the happiness he had achieved despite what he had been through in his life.

Sanam had been his salvation and the person who had brought him out from his fears. He would forever be thankful of having her as his life partner.

Aahil ran his thumb across her soft skin, as he thought of the moment when they would decide to have children one day. The idea of her becoming a mother filled his senses with a warm feeling.

She would become a loving slightly strict mother to his children. Where else he would spoil them immensely and try to become a good father each day.

But he knew they still had so much to learn from one another. Explore each other into a deeper level.

He would make sure to play his cards right, because he was finally thankful of the life he was given. He understood the value of love and commitment.

After all, if one doesn't have love in their lives, then what do they truly have left?

The Nawab of Bhopal closed his eyes as he held on to his Begum and slowly drifted off to a peaceful sleep with a gentle smile on his face.

Tomorrow was yet another beginning for them both.

----------

The End!

Alight, I think I might get a bit teary here. *snif snif*

This was my first real SaHil story and I cannot believe how well it was received among you wonderful readers.❤️

I want to thank each and every one for the Love and Support. Your love has always encouraged me to keep writing - and therefore I might end up with another story in near future.

Thank you for loving this story. It means a lot. See you next time - hopefully soon (you never know).😉 

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sad this story has ended...
loved every single part of it..
thank you so much for the PM
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweet ending
Will miss these two and your amazing writing
Thanks and good luck for your next story :)
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww how sweet!! 

This was a lovely ending - a simple insight into their married life which is still full of their passionate connection and their undeniable need for each other. 

Fabulous,

Tannu 
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for writing this dear !! Keep writing !!
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The only thing that came into my mind after reading this update was -Short and sweet.
heena24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous part!!
Sad that is has ended😭
Will miss your writing
Do keep writing more such fabulous stories
Love,
Heena😊
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved it and I hope you write more stories!
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story! well done!
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel u girl I got really teary as well! Aww such a sweet and fulfilling ending! Loved it so much ❤️ Thank u so much for writing this awesome SaHil story!  I honestly might just reread this over the weekend! Great job 🤗