Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammieee hi naku๐Ÿ˜Š

kala gare se gere harkat pe autar aai๐Ÿ˜ก...dutta for sure care for her...never doubt her...only hated her for lying
kala is PN ,ke trouble maker.. such a credible character..  thanks for reading and commenting.much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nakku trying to cover dutta deeds so now kala new mohra
hi tammy,  yes naku , dutta,baji keep giving kala the inspiration to set up game plans against  them.
much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi .helloo bart๐Ÿ˜Š

An interesting episode overall, agree with you how the CVs were toying with a contradictory dutta.  But i gues it was only to highlight his warring personality, on the one hand his deep luv for naku which surfaces when he is in a drunken state( not in control of his emotional state) n just the opposite to convince himself to hate this woman for her betrayal of trust.  
Chaskar looks to be growing larger ambitions,  too big for his own shoes..  nevertheless he is anyday better than the slimy suds.  yes becos chaskar so far is transparent..
Ooh for Gods sake koi  naku ki muh band kardo,  i hate to see her defending dutta,s rage with madhu but will never speak when SHE HAS TO ๐Ÿ˜ก  even now she is mum regarding kala,  apne aap ko jhansi ki rani ki nani jo samajti hai ๐Ÿ˜†  least said about her the better.. doing a great job at being a martyr
thanks for reading and giving an interesting comment.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hello all :) 

Hi Hammie thank you for the updates  hi naila๐Ÿ˜Š .good to see you again.

Uh-Oh I missed the last update...the last week of Ramadan is always busy. I love love love it, but yes always so busy, so I shall skip straight to the next one although I'll make a few passing points about the last episode.
yes me knows the feeling,   still  blessed time to break bread with near and dear ones..
Domestic violence: Ok may be it is a bit harsh for me to term the alteration between Dutta and Naku at the party using that phrase. But all ifs and buts aside, quite simplistically that is exactly what happened. Naku was a victim of domestic violence. I don't want to get into the whole debacle as it has been wonderfully explained by both Hammie and Bharti. Agree with the two of you wholeheartedly. Instead I would just like to add to the discrepancy. If we cast our minds back to pre-the second marriage, when Ganpath was up to his usual antics Ie; misbehaving with his wife and daughter. Well Ganpath pushed Naku and she went flying...(in Dutta's arms, naturally) but do you recall Dutta's reaction?
yes i do..dutta could see  drunken disorderly behaviour.. now he cannot see his own behaviour
I do. Hands down. That scene when Dutta confronts Ganpath is my all time favourite Tasha moment. It's not a cute moment, with the two gazing deeply into one another's eyes, nor does it involve any conventional ideas of romance; ie eating together, discussing their future together nor any real intimacy. But to me that is as about as romantic and lovable any guy should be towards his partner. Not only was Dutta protective and quite clear on his front as regards to the violent show, but what garnered the utmost respect from me was when he spoke to Naku later in his room and he said the words "I get he is you dad, but so what, that doesn't give him a right to hit you, in fact that doesn't give him a right to hit anyone." AND stop there. See that there that to me is the real Dutta. The Dutta the villagers admire, respect and look up to. The Dutta who loves his family and friends. The Dutta who knows how to serve justice and what Justice is. The Dutta who knows how to respect women. - this last point being the most crucial
pity he is unable to see his sharp turns.. he needs to be filmed.. although he can see the marks and bruises on naku later.. humm feels remorse.. but the thing is next moment he loses his rag.. he repeats striking her..its the regularity and the consistency with which he turns violent against naku.. he needs  treatment. when others hit naku ..ganpat.. as a man his ego is aroused.. as a husband .. he does talk about RIGHT.. i think he may be under some hazy misconception.. no one can.. but i can rough her up.. i have the right...like i said.. underlying problems of anger managment..alcohol related violence..
Now all of a sudden we witness such an egotistical man, bitter in every which way that he has retracted from his own principles and views merely to keep up appearances. SO he felt embarassed and angry at his wife for shaming him what does he do he hits her...publically...with out remorse (well then anyway) I get some of you at this point will say, he has turned bitter, his broken trust along with his sister's 'sweet words' as clouded his judgement. But I don't buy that. If anything I think this scene as written by the writers and portrayed if anything managed to downgrade Dutta exceptionally. In fact not just him. Along with his act and Naku's infamous speech (Somone please sellotape her mouth shut) has done nothing more than glorify the idea of man owning woman. Of women being second hand human beings. That they are the property of men, who can dispose and treat them anyway. In Asia especially the Indian subcontinent to reinforce such terrible views on TV even today in my eyes is not forgivable. 

Dutta does show remorse in the kitchen when (thankfully) he cuts across Naku as she says "It was your love," in respect of the hitting, to which he instantly responds (rather disgustedly, at himself for stooping to that level) "It was my anger" For me that one line redeemed him somewhat. The look on his face at his own reaction, the fact that he regretted what he did the fact that you can see the pain on his face that what he did was wrong. That restored my faith in him. BUT Alas he was drunk. Again I completely dislike the portrayal of alcohol as a truth serum on television. It is not. People don't suddenly start speaking from the heart and truthfully when they're drunk. All it does is cloud our minds. Honesty does not require a loss of sense, all it requires is humility. to be honest and truthful search you heart, be strong and realise there are consequences and you are already there. Alcohol plays no part in that. This is the same reason that while I enjoyed the Dutta-Naku and Baji scene a few weeks ago where he was prompting Baji to tell him how he discovered Naku's truth what I really hated was the constant remindings that alcohol will aid all three of them in telling the truth...

On a related point, I also dislike the constant 'self harming.' Naku did it post her wedding number one, when Dutta made her shoot at empty alcohol bottles (Erm why? Did he run out of entertainment?) and she saw he injured his arm from smashing one there. SO she decided to bash her hands in, you know because that made a whole lot of sense (rolls eyes) Again, he too self harmed there, by smashing the bottle on his own arm. Self harming is a serious issue, it needs to be addressed especially since it is still considered taboo...but this isn't the place to discuss this so I shall leave it there.
absolutly.. i agree..
I seem to have gone off on some tangent (what is new) but all I am trying to say is that, Naku's speech to Madhu (as again covered by Hammie and Bharti wonderfully) on accepting and to some extent promoting that sort of abusive behaviour along with Dutta's contradictory actions if anything make for cringey television. Instead me thinking finding that to be quirk of the couple it puts me off. If anything I feel annoyed at the two. 

to the episode now: Oh Kala, Kala Kala with each passing day you remind more and more of one of my utomst favoured fictional characters ever penned by the original Bard-Shakespeare himself...(three cheers for anyone who can guess who) - I would write the name, but I mid writing a thread which covers that as I mentioned a few updates back too, It just hit me why I liked LTL so much when in general I detest soaps. 
kala is  the hero of LTL.. USKA BRAIN.. well for starters. she knows who her enemies are unlike dutta.. and she knows what her purpose in life is ! Dutta's throne!
Baji: I feel for this guy. He literally has fallen from cloud 9. See that;s the other thng about Dutta, though we are led to believe- to a large extent he is to be honest-a thoroughly heartfelt character who DOES care, it is his ability to love and care then suddenly shake off and dump people that leaves me a little astounded. The fact that he can love someone and care for someone o deeply (see his treatment of Naku post flaling in love and his caring for Baji even defending him to Suds, I say defending more like threatening Suds) but then he is able to cast them away from his life and completely ignore them? That to me is a sign of someone fickle. SOmeone who has no idea or stand himsefl and can easily be manipulated. WHICH fits in so well with Dutta's personality. That is his biggest flaw and the fact that it runs so deep is great character development and continuity.   YES.. gullible.. any one can bend his ears, AND dutta  HAS erroneous judgment on people.. miscalculated!

But yes i do feel for Baji, his whole life has revolved around being the second in command, he knows nothing else and today all of a sudden he is so out of the loop. (See times like this probably make Baji wonder if only I had married, at least then I'd have something to do when Bhau casts me aside.) ;) 

Ok I'm going to leave it there, I need to get back to doing my research paper and a whole list of other things on my to do list. 
ok good to see you naila,    and goodluck..  i like people who keep a tick list!
You all have a great day :) 
once again thank you Hammie :) 
thanks for your stimulating comment , sun! i'll see you when I see you.. much love  hammie..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse ๐Ÿ˜Š

wonderful ud๐Ÿ˜Š 
glad you enjoyed it.. thanks for reading and commenting, love the pretty image..๐Ÿ˜Š much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
                                               LTL Written Update
                                                     Episode ~ 233
                                                  10th December 2010
                                                      Dutta & Baji
Before  an audience of troublemakers.. Kala bai and her gang. Dutta  interrogates  Baji ,where were you all day? at home? what were you doing? throwing your bloody weight around on the BG's!!or where you lying drunk somewhere?  Bellows Dutta..at a silent, ready to cry  Baji.. avoiding Dutta's  eyes and questions.. the troublemakers of PN led by the sly devil Kala.. enjoys  both  Baji's shame and Dutta's rage.. Dutta moves away and recaps  Baji's past blunders, for all to hear yet again.. during Diwali party , someone comes poisons the sweets and  disappears! you didn't  know anything about it? on my bachelors party , some man gate crashes and  shoots me!  you hadn't  a clue about it? and today.. some man went straight to my room..and you don't know anything about it? what exactly do you do?  you call yourself my right hand and you sit on your back side!..you are forcing me   Baji, to conclude that your heart is not in this job! you don't want to do anything..  you're not thinking of leaving me are you?if that's the case then you can go.. I am not going to stop you!.. I  don't need you either..
The rest of the world doesn't matter.. Dutta's  moaning, and  Baji's  speechless  looks says it all that this is a tiff between two friends..as there is smarting on both sides.. Dutta   is open and honest in his words,  he wants  Baji to be on top of things in security matter.. this scene  sounds like a boss and employee scene, except that the employee is a man after the boss's heart!
Trouble makers have  hit the jackpot.  Baji fallen from grace with Dutta!  in comes the mole  Sudarshan in his place! now  Baji defends himself.. don't say this Bhau! I know  I have begged you for many last chances! but one last one please... Dutta turns to him, before this I gave you a last chance! before that too! I gave you yet another chance!  what if today she could have lost her life!!!  Kala quickly intervenes as  Dutta by referring to  Naku's life being at risk was  going off track, she wanted Dutta back on  Baji's case!!.. Bhau  I know security is  Baji's responsibility, but let it go.. Dutta yells, in our job, the smallest neglect can cost someone's life!this is to do with the  domestic security! what if that man was carrying a bomb with him?  and if there was a blast what then? how would I face everyone! roars Dutta! Baji  is on the brink of crying. Dutta yells, Baji would arrive and ask for another chance!! that's it!! enough! now it's up to you  Baji.. you do as you please! I cannot give the responsibility of my family's security to such an irresponsible man! and Dutta turns to face  Sudarshan, what happened about that intruder  Sudarshan?,  Sudarshan replies
he's run off at  the moment ,but I have put gaikwad on his track! he is not going to be found, as the trouble maker Kala orchestrated this  whole incident with  Sudarshan to get  Baji kicked out of his job.. Dutta turns to  Baji and says, from today the security of this household is in  Sudarshan's!  Naku,  Madhu and  Baji are devastated. Leela is overjoyed.. Kala pretends to be shocked and  Dutta leaves .. the lounge.
Kala comes to  Baji and gives him a sympathetic look...but upset he leaves.. then Kala's next target of course  Naku!
                                                     Kala & Naku
Kala comes toNaku,and says, vahini, why that man came to your room, I cannot understand? now do you understand ,why? he came to your room? she says meaningfully ..making sure Naku understands that  Kala has sent him.. poor  Baji.. I killed two sparrows with one stone!, she scoffs at   Naku, who she lets Kala bark.. but Kala pokes her, come on! won't you answer back today? why did that man come to your room? you shouldn't have put your self at risk, if you wanted to meet him, then you two could have met outside somewhere.. I wonder what not? Bhau must be thinking about sitting in his room? Kala threatens   Naku.. and walks off! job done!
                                                    Chaskar's adda
 Chaskar, lets the diamonds  drop on the floor  from his palm and complains, theses diamonds are like coal ,useless if no one buys them! Dutta Bhau! all are scared of him ,such eunuchs! I will have to tighten my  reins on Dutta Bhau!  which ever way , with folded hands  or by chopping his hands! he asks phattu about the truce.. but he informs that one guy tried but Dutta Bhau  hang up on him.  Chaskar says.. if death looms over Dutta Bhau's territory , would he like it?he says, Dutta Bhau  wouldn't want that either ! he will have to come here to me for a truce! yes prepare for Dutta's welcome everybody! and starts to do a crazy lavni caper!
                                                     Dutta's den
Dutta  stands in his room.. preoccupied with the man jumping out of his room.. he looks at his knifes.. and looks at his dart board and aims  a knife at the board.. Kala's words echo in his ears, vahini you should know who came into your room?  Naku's word,s I was having a  was having a bath when I came out Saab   you were standing before me.. damoder's  words, I have seen this woman's  true face, never trust this woman.. Ganpat's words, before I leave Bhau I want to tell you this.. characterless!  you  should never trust a woman! fuming Dutta throws a dart at the board..
 Sudarshan enters,..and says, Bhau you sent for me.. Dutta says , it's a responsible job..   Sudarshan  tries to be smart, I'll do it ,trust me, I am not useless like  Baji!  Dutta glares at him,  Sudarshan!  Baji is that man for whom Dutta will forgive hundred murders! only I have the right to say anything against   Baji ! no one else! you got that!  Sudarshan looks at Dutta  worried..yes Bhau, I didn't mean it that way!  I was just saying, that an intruder in your bedroom! and that  Baji didn't know anything about it!  Sudarshan too   has be primed by Kala , to turn Dutta against  Baji!.. Dutta ignores Sudarshan! and tells him the job, there's gold coming from Chennai , Swami is our old customer... the gold will arrive from a specific route, I should have been there to receive it, but Chaskar has called me for a truce. Funny guy , steals my diamonds and calls me for a truce.  Sudarshan starts to flatter Bhau , what is  Chaskar in front of you? a little chick just hatched! but his brain is flying high!he plans to supercede you! he is capable of anything!  I  have learnt from you , if you want to defeat the enemy than you  use your brain,  and shake hands with  the enemy , let him feel that he has won! and as soon as the opportunity arises, topple him over ! this is  Sudarshan's mind speaking , but next minute he  repeats  maligning  Baji before Dutta!  ummh what I mean is that I want to tighten the home security! how can I say! an outsider , a man in your bedroom! Why? in Dutta Bhau's bedroom! Dutta  snubs him again and says, do as I told you! arrange for a meeting between me and chaskar!
                                                       Kala & Baji
 Baji sits dazed in a chair in his room. Kala slithers in a like a snake.. can I come in   Baji?..he looks up at her suspiciously.. she comes in and  pretends to console ,why are you so sad my brother? I  called you my brother why are you  so surprized? If Dutta can you his brother ,so can  I? look  Baji , your are not only Dutta's brother , his friend , but much more! we all are aware that you have a huge contribution in Dutta's success. You have equal share in it! it's regrettable that there is such a huge  rift between you and Dutta Bhau! that he has left you and prefers to trust  Sudarshan in your place, she taunts ,cleverly, also fans his anger against. Dutta!   Baji is on red alert now .. look  Baji it's difficult for me too, to admit this as  Sudarshan is my BIL.but even so I know he is nothing in terms of experience ,compared with you! in fact there is no comparsion .. kala traps him by flattering   Baji. she carries on, by trusting  Sudarshan  Dutta Bhau is in fact  shooting himself in the foot!..look Sudarshan is a novice, he is careless at his job. What if he can't cope with your job? and he might fall short of Dutta Bhau's expectations, and then has to  bear the brunt! of  Sudarshan's in experience!  I mean all these years , you and Dutta literally ,shed your own blood to establish this "Dutta raj"! hope it is  not all lost! this on actual fact is what she wants to push Dutta out of the scene and rule as the successor to Dutta raj!
It's so strange , that the person who is as influential as Dutta Bhau , namely yourself! is not in Dutta Bhau's life? don't you think you are being wronged? look if my sister's husband comes in your place,  of course I will be delighted! but at the same time I will be saddened, because I know the person who is most deserving ,it's you! only you  Baji!  this is Kala . tempting Adam  in the garden of Eden to challenge the authority of god!  ..but have you thought  why all this is happening to you? ever since that  Nakusha set foot in this house! Bhau has forgotten all his loved ones!  She deceives, and the innocent pay the price!  Baji whether you accept or not it's all because of   Nakusha! this is happening to you! you supported her didn't you? now look what's happening with you!
 Baji replies, no Tai! whatever I did it was for Bhau!what ever I thought was right at that moment I did! where's Naku's fault in all this?..but Kala doesn't give up on mudslinging   Naku!..yes we all did that you did, support  Nakusha,  but what good did it do? Bhau broke his ties with every one! Baji you continue totrust   Nakusha! and Dutta is losing trust in you!  pity! you two are childhood friends , people see you as one! inseparable ! if you say so, shall I put in a good work for you? I'll convince him!that if due to his own emotional stress, is unable to concentrate on his work, then he should off load his responsibilities on to your shoulders!
 Baji quickly disagrees, no Kala Tai! don't say anything to Bhau, he'll think I have told you to defend me! Bhau will get more enraged! Roops  comes in to do her primed role,  Baji is absolutely right! Kala  is pleased to see one out of her brood of vipers now comes to bite  Baji!  Baji gives Roops an unwelcome look! she continues, Tai! it's best no one says anything to Bhau.. he needs to decide for himself, what he wants. isn't that so  Baji?.. Kala  then smiles and craftily  says to him, whatever you think fit  Baji, in the meantime if you need anything , do remember me! and before she leaves she gives Roops the go ahead .. to work on  Baji! . To his annoyance she sits beside him and pretends to care,  Baji you haven't  eaten? shall I get something for you to eat? he replies irritated, just leave Roops, leave me alone!  she feels his hand, don't worry, I'll not bother you, I  remember you supported me a lot in the past, even saved my life as well, today when you are so sad and upset! how can I leave you alone  Baji? and besides, in this world, ever body needs a friend! with whom one can share  one's emotions! I am with you to share your pain and suffering. Roops smiles deceitfully as she thinks she has won  Baji over. [ repetition  of Madhu's lines].
                                                    Drama agency
The proprietor  speaks on the phone, our actors are very punctual! he'll be there on time! Kala sails into the manager's office,  and stands before him and he looks at her across his desk and says, come madame! your desire to become a heroine  will soon be fulfilled. Kala snubs him, don't talk rubbish! I am Kalavati Shriram Patil!  frightened he gets up![ this reaction to Kala's presence is like the aura people have for Dutta's name.. CV'S preparing us for Tai  Sahib's regim ]the man says,have seen you after a long time! that's why didn't recognize you! how can I help you? Kala replies, you hadn't seen me, but you had my number, you could have phoned me,  I tried to contact you many times.. yes I have a task for you.. you have actors here who want to be stars.. but I require an actor who is only prepared to work for money!  the manager says ,yes  sure! take a look at this one, he shows her a selection of photos! this actor has good dialogue delivery! She checks out the photos and then finally stops at one!will this  actor work for money?, the manager says, he will! why not? Kala smiles with the photo of the actor in her hand and muses.. it's a good thing you retaliated Nakusha! now you watch without  actually covering your face with  khol ..your whole persona will be stigmatized for life! episode ends Hamlet53 . 23.7.14.

One of the finest  episodes on LTL.. Dutta /  Baji..as seen split.. to me the first scene was nothing but tragic. It's all how much Dutta loves  Baji and  Baji, Dutta..  divisions are prompted by the likes of Kala who has her own agenda. But Dutta's rage and  Baji's quiet acceptance of his rage, shows the profound bond  that exists between the two friends.
For Dutta who seems to have lost his mind nearly, carries on gunning his two buddies.. while he gave  Naku a mouthful  in the previous episode. In this episode it's  Baji's turn.
 Kala and her lap dog continue the attack against Dutta and Naku . Kala sends  Sudarshan to  rub in  Baji's incompetence before Dutta.. and herself, she talks to  Baji  systematically turning  Baji against Dutta!
 Kala's clever, conniving, manipulative moves in full swing in this episode. Now another person added to her directorial list, who she will direct to disgrace  Naku's virtue.
N.B, thanks for reading the previous  wu.dilse, fassben,  Naku, bart, tammy, naila.
Many apologies for giving wu's in dribs and drabs.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
kala trying to break baji dutta relation and she knew that due to seema betrayel dutta doesn't trust girls but a jhatka waiting for her
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion๐Ÿค—
Twinky baby agaya.๐Ÿค—...missed you all sooo much.๐Ÿค—...twinky baby doing her pending update home works....Just for twinky baby's own satisfaction dear...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thanks soo much for your lovely yummy updates hammie lion๐Ÿค—

Episode~222
awesome update hammie lion.โค๏ธ..dutta totally mad..finally kala showing her true color to naku..๐Ÿคข.loved your sweet update hammie lionโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—..sooo sweeet  of you๐Ÿค—..Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...kala trying to out smart all...it was too much of kala...when it was telecast i use to feel...kala needs less coverage

Edited by jedy25 - 9 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode~233
Hi Hammie lion๐Ÿค—
such an awesome update hammie lion.โค๏ธ..poor baaji..dutta scolding him badly..๐Ÿคข.evil kala.๐Ÿ˜ก..Its really too much.๐Ÿ˜ก..now her next target is Naku.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..sudarshan trying to insult baaji & dutta can't bear anyone else scolding his Baaji.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I  liked that scene only.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Thanks soo much for your sweetest update hammie lion..๐Ÿค—.sooo sweeet of you..๐Ÿค—..baby will jump around here tomorrow..take care...big teddy hugs from your  Twinky baby...๐Ÿค—