Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi hamlet
kala is making life hell for her๐Ÿ˜ก...its bad...kitchen convo too good
uwith thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud...naku taking bullet...there on some focus on their relationship were good parts...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage good to see you๐Ÿ˜›
kala is making life hell for her๐Ÿ˜ก...its bad...kitchen convo too good
dirty devil woman kala is .. thanks for reading and commenting..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
                                                LTL Written Update
                                                      Episode ~ 232
                                                   9th December 2010
                                                      Dutta's den
Following morning Dutta  wakes..as usual he has  hangover! He feels his forehead. Startles at seeing the piece of sari strip bandage across his palm. He moves his eye to the first aid box before his photo frame on the bedside.. twists his face in pain and then drops his arm  to his side.He throws his covers and attempts to get up from the bed. His phone rings, and he answers the call. The caller informs Dutta, that the diamonds  Chaskar had snatched from him, those he's planning to sell off in Mumbai ..shall he sort him out? Dutta says no, leave him alone! I'll deal with  Chaskar myself!
Dutta goes over to his dresser, pulls out a drawer attached to it and then rests two of his revolvers on the table and  slowly out of  the bullet casket.. in deep concentration ..starts to push in bullets in the two revolvers.. including the refill magazines...decisively he shoves the magazine in each gun, holds the guns by their butts and then swings the guns on his forefingers. Finally deposits the gun in each of his trouser pockets. Stares at his reflection.
                                          Naku before Bappa
 Naku prays before   Bappa.  The evil sisters watch Naku from the gallery. Dutta comes down the stairs. Kala watches dutta / Naku interaction.  Naku turns to face Dutta. He recalls how he had hurled his  Bappa locket back on the idol in the foyer.. it had  fallen against  Bappa's hand.  Naku  speedily frees it and runs to Dutta ,  blocks way. saab !  she raises her hand under his nose with his  Bappa locket  help in the pit of her palm, wear it she offers it, you are going to work ,besides you have many  enemies too! pro Dutta, smile at her gesture.. Kala  and  Leela hold their breath, will Bhau accept the locket? ,  Naku  continues, If not for me than wear it for aye Sahib,  her mind will be at rest. Dutta replies, seriously, now listen carefully to what I am about to say to you, I am indebted to you.. you saved my life, that's why I am not turning you out of this house. But the right to advise  me about what I can do and cannot do? that right you have lost.Also the next time when I am about to leave the house on business,  don't bother showing me your repulsive face !
Snubbed Naku closes her palm, while the evil  pair Kala and  Leela look on joyfully.. pro  Naku gang look's alarmed.. Dutta steals a glance  at Naku..and then walks past her and heads to the exit. This  time his way is blocked by   Sudarshan..bhau! hold on , that gaikwad phoned you,I  told him to! I have found out about Chaskar Bhau! you just give me the go ahead! I will! finish him off!  but Dutta raises his palm to stop Sudarshan who is rearing to impress  Dutta.. but on second thought tells Sudarshan, come with me! both Naku and  Baji look clearly upset. Naku probably is aware that Sudarshan is Kala's lap dog..and  follows her commands.
Dutta and Sudarshan walk off together and Sudarshan looks back and gives  Baji a mocking look . Kala  is well pleased all her game is working according to plan.
                                          Chaskar's adda 

Phattu , runs to inform his boss.. who is busy doing a diamond  deal with a diamond dealer.  Phattu says, Dutta Bhau has shot two their men.  Chaskar  looks up at his side kick... and stands ,as phattu continues, he's looking for you like a hungry lion.  Chaskar is irate and lands one on  a propped up sack. The customer ,who deals with Dutta too, is scared out of his pants .. as  Chaskar admits ,  this was bound to happen..what did you  think that you go and poke Bhau in his territory  , and he will stay quiet? Bhau will not give up his supremacy! But he sure will shift you! so you whimp!go get some tea! you need it to relieve you of your anxiety get lost!
Bhau's old diamond dealer warns  Chaskar,  look you made a mistake by challenging Bhau! one you stole his diamonds! then you tried to kill him!  Chaskar.. think of me how  am I going to save my neck from Bhau?  Chaskar jokes, hey seems like you are sacred out of your wits as well!.. then he looks seriously and says, khalwedkar Sahib, Chaskar does not steal!  I snatched these diamonds from Dutta Bhau!it's true! that I took a shot at Bhau that's wrong! he has many foes...they may have done it. As for me I am not afraid of death! or Dutta Bhau! I am not interested in trivial feuds. I aim to be the don of the underworld! Look khalwadkar sahib , why don't  you do one thing! arrange for a truce between me and Dutta Bhau! thing is if one wants to be a big man ,then it's not useful to befriend your foes.. khalwedkar says, now that is a good point, I'll try my level best! for what we  have in mind it will benefit all three of us, and I am confident ,Bhau will agree to a truce. He assures Chaskar. Chaskar gives a crafty smile.. what a sharp brain I have!
                                                 Naku & Madhu
 Naku comes in to see  Madhu standing  in her room..and says  Madhu , this parcel arrived for you from London, I thought, must be important.. madhu ,takes it from  Naku ..  Madhu appears low and  Naku asks her, why is she worried?  Madhu  says,  bhabi I am sorry but, the way bhaiya is treating you is making me very upset...and with  Baji.. he 's his best friend ,an old friend. what my brother did  with Baji this morning is is out of order. Baji is a good person, and to be treated this way.. and you bhabi, what have you done? that he ill treats you? so to say , but seeing the manner in which he behaves with you, he is losing respect with me, he seems so heartless! naku smiles and says, you misunderstand him  Madhu.. Saab's heart is very big! All the locals around here, consider him as their demi god! and Aye Sahib.. he adores from  the bottom of his heart! and  Baji .. Baji is his life! .In his sorrow he has distanced himself so much ,that he doesn't   have the time to acknowledge  or to show affection to anyone! but you'll see  Madhu ,very soon everything will be fine!  Madhu replies , everything will be fine? and what about  ?the distance between you two, when will that diminish bhabi?  Naku says, I love him and he too loves me a lot! he'll never admit it , as at this time he's annoyed with me. but than we get annoyed with whom me love. Saab has been cheated many times in life.First it was Seema . Then it was Supriya. He despises beautiful faces, but still his heart has love in it. He trusts in the bond of marriage.That's the reason he married me! you'll see  Madhu ,very soon , things will  settle down...your brother will became as he was before! puzzled  Madhu asks, tell me don't you feel even an ounce of resentment towards him?  Naku replies, not even in my wildest dreams can I ever think of being angry with him.  Madhu smiles, and  says, it's true my brother is a lucky man, to have a wife like you. bhabi I will pray for you that the gap between you two is bridged . Both smile affectionately..
                                          Intruder in the bedroom
Dutta returns to Patil Nivas with sudarshan.. who is on a high.. since they killed off a couple of Chaskar's men.Sudarshan's acting like a sycophant before Dutta.. they both enter the lounge area.
 Sudarshan pauses and looks up at Dutta's bedroom as they approach Dutta's wooden stairs. Dutta sees the shadow of a man in his bedroom against the drawn blue curtains of his room.  Sudarshan waits for Bhau to react.. Dutta runs up the stairs. Sudarshan follows him. A young man jumps out of the room down the pyramid roof area.. Dutta  pulls his gun out at the figure...so does  Sudarshan.. and yells guards! The man fights the BG and escapes.  Dutta looks frustrated and  Naku comes out of the bathroom  rubbing her wet hair..seems she has had a shower.. top to toe. She is surprised to see Dutta who is surprised to see her too..and then he walks to her.. obviously thinking about her safety! and he looks down into her face.. searchingly.. Kala arrives to ensure she manipulates him to think about her lines ..to gun  Naku..
Bhau! someone jumped out of your room? I  was scared ,how did he manage to get to your room in the first place? vahini you were in the room weren't you? you will know who came to the room? Bhau, hope it wasn't someone to do something to you? I mean..[she looks at  Naku, implying that she had set this up] I mean,ummh ,if he did come?then why did the man run, after he saw you?  he must have come to steal something, am I right vahini? and just look at the state of the room! she goes to Dutta's bed.. if he came to steal, looking around it doesn't seem to have stolen  anything!.. these toppled pillows , bedcover ,and duvet.. vahini I hope he didn't threaten you.. Dutta  was  becoming preoccupied , as Kala drew his attention to various items, especially  his bed.  Naku knows Kala is playing a dirty game ..to arouse Dutta's doubts against Naku's chasity.  Naku  replies,  I was having a bath, when I came out I only found Saab here. Kala quickly draws Dutta's attention to  Naku's previous sari.. to arouse Dutta's suspicion. She says, that's fine , but  I am just wondering why would any one risk their life to come to Bhau's room? surely the man had some agenda otherwise he wouldn't have done a runner as soon as you came Bhau ?  Naku replies,  must have been Saab's enemy for sure! who is trying to  terrorize. ..  Naku  gives Kala a I know you look.. and Kala accepts her look.. Dutta has a face like thunder.. he sudden  roars..
Bajiii!   Naku fears for  Baji..episode ends Hamlet53  21.7. 14.
It's clear now that there is a discrepancy in Dutta's treatment of  Naku, drunk or sober. which makes it difficult to fathom what is he all about.. this is done deliberatively  by the CV's to add an ambiguity to his character..
 In the first scene where he tells Naku to back off..it almost seems he's doing it not just to snub her ,but to maintain the  gruff image before his family.. but for Kala it's good news that  Naku has been put in her place.                   
The scene between  Madhu and  Naku is shown as a contrast between the cold war scenes between  Naku/Kala..
CV's also builds up Naku's persona as a  wife who ensures her husband's reputation is upheld..ummm never mind about telling him the truth about her self..
Kala does her final move to actually kick both of Dutta's confidantes his wife and his best friend out of his. she set up the intruder scene.. no guessing that one out.. pathetic this time  Naku's virtue is in question..  this is great as Dutta has to react one way or another.. will it be easy.. for him to express what he feels about  Naku's chastity being attacked or will ne dither?
N.B , thanks for  reading the previous wu..mirage, fassben, sona, bart, tammy.                               

Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammieee

kala gare se gere harkat pe autar aai๐Ÿ˜ก...dutta for sure care for her...never doubt her...only hated her for lying
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nakku trying to cover dutta deeds so now kala new mohra 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie hi 
An interesting episode overall, agree with you how the CVs were toying with a contradictory dutta.  But i gues it was only to highlight his warring personality, on the one hand his deep luv for naku which surfaces when he is in a drunken state( not in control of his emotional state) n just the opposite to convince himself to hate this woman for her betrayal of trust.  
Chaskar looks to be growing larger ambitions,  too big for his own shoes..  nevertheless he is anyday better than the slimy suds.  
Ooh for Gods sake koi  naku ki muh band kardo,  i hate to see her defending dutta,s rage with madhu but will never speak when SHE HAS TO ๐Ÿ˜ก  even now she is mum regarding kala,  apne aap ko jhansi ki rani ki nani jo samajti hai ๐Ÿ˜†
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello all :) 
Hi Hammie thank you for the updates 

Uh-Oh I missed the last update...the last week of Ramadan is always busy. I love love love it, but yes always so busy, so I shall skip straight to the next one although I'll make a few passing points about the last episode.

Domestic violence: Ok may be it is a bit harsh for me to term the alteration between Dutta and Naku at the party using that phrase. But all ifs and buts aside, quite simplistically that is exactly what happened. Naku was a victim of domestic violence. I don't want to get into the whole debacle as it has been wonderfully explained by both Hammie and Bharti. Agree with the two of you wholeheartedly. Instead I would just like to add to the discrepancy. If we cast our minds back to pre-the second marriage, when Ganpath was up to his usual antics Ie; misbehaving with his wife and daughter. Well Ganpath pushed Naku and she went flying...(in Dutta's arms, naturally) but do you recall Dutta's reaction?

I do. Hands down. That scene when Dutta confronts Ganpath is my all time favourite Tasha moment. It's not a cute moment, with the two gazing deeply into one another's eyes, nor does it involve any conventional ideas of romance; ie eating together, discussing their future together nor any real intimacy. But to me that is as about as romantic and lovable any guy should be towards his partner. Not only was Dutta protective and quite clear on his front as regards to the violent show, but what garnered the utmost respect from me was when he spoke to Naku later in his room and he said the words "I get he is you dad, but so what, that doesn't give him a right to hit you, in fact that doesn't give him a right to hit anyone." AND stop there. See that there that to me is the real Dutta. The Dutta the villagers admire, respect and look up to. The Dutta who loves his family and friends. The Dutta who knows how to serve justice and what Justice is. The Dutta who knows how to respect women. - this last point being the most crucial

Now all of a sudden we witness such an egotistical man, bitter in every which way that he has retracted from his own principles and views merely to keep up appearances. SO he felt embarassed and angry at his wife for shaming him what does he do he hits her...publically...with out remorse (well then anyway) I get some of you at this point will say, he has turned bitter, his broken trust along with his sister's 'sweet words' as clouded his judgement. But I don't buy that. If anything I think this scene as written by the writers and portrayed if anything managed to downgrade Dutta exceptionally. In fact not just him. Along with his act and Naku's infamous speech (Somone please sellotape her mouth shut) has done nothing more than glorify the idea of man owning woman. Of women being second hand human beings. That they are the property of men, who can dispose and treat them anyway. In Asia especially the Indian subcontinent to reinforce such terrible views on TV even today in my eyes is not forgivable. 

Dutta does show remorse in the kitchen when (thankfully) he cuts across Naku as she says "It was your love," in respect of the hitting, to which he instantly responds (rather disgustedly, at himself for stooping to that level) "It was my anger" For me that one line redeemed him somewhat. The look on his face at his own reaction, the fact that he regretted what he did the fact that you can see the pain on his face that what he did was wrong. That restored my faith in him. BUT Alas he was drunk. Again I completely dislike the portrayal of alcohol as a truth serum on television. It is not. People don't suddenly start speaking from the heart and truthfully when they're drunk. All it does is cloud our minds. Honesty does not require a loss of sense, all it requires is humility. to be honest and truthful search you heart, be strong and realise there are consequences and you are already there. Alcohol plays no part in that. This is the same reason that while I enjoyed the Dutta-Naku and Baji scene a few weeks ago where he was prompting Baji to tell him how he discovered Naku's truth what I really hated was the constant remindings that alcohol will aid all three of them in telling the truth...

On a related point, I also dislike the constant 'self harming.' Naku did it post her wedding number one, when Dutta made her shoot at empty alcohol bottles (Erm why? Did he run out of entertainment?) and she saw he injured his arm from smashing one there. SO she decided to bash her hands in, you know because that made a whole lot of sense (rolls eyes) Again, he too self harmed there, by smashing the bottle on his own arm. Self harming is a serious issue, it needs to be addressed especially since it is still considered taboo...but this isn't the place to discuss this so I shall leave it there.

I seem to have gone off on some tangent (what is new) but all I am trying to say is that, Naku's speech to Madhu (as again covered by Hammie and Bharti wonderfully) on accepting and to some extent promoting that sort of abusive behaviour along with Dutta's contradictory actions if anything make for cringey television. Instead me thinking finding that to be quirk of the couple it puts me off. If anything I feel annoyed at the two. 

to the episode now: Oh Kala, Kala Kala with each passing day you remind more and more of one of my utomst favoured fictional characters ever penned by the original Bard-Shakespeare himself...(three cheers for anyone who can guess who) - I would write the name, but I mid writing a thread which covers that as I mentioned a few updates back too, It just hit me why I liked LTL so much when in general I detest soaps. 

Baji: I feel for this guy. He literally has fallen from cloud 9. See that;s the other thng about Dutta, though we are led to believe- to a large extent he is to be honest-a thoroughly heartfelt character who DOES care, it is his ability to love and care then suddenly shake off and dump people that leaves me a little astounded. The fact that he can love someone and care for someone o deeply (see his treatment of Naku post flaling in love and his caring for Baji even defending him to Suds, I say defending more like threatening Suds) but then he is able to cast them away from his life and completely ignore them? That to me is a sign of someone fickle. SOmeone who has no idea or stand himsefl and can easily be manipulated. WHICH fits in so well with Dutta's personality. That is his biggest flaw and the fact that it runs so deep is great character development and continuity. 

But yes i do feel for Baji, his whole life has revolved around being the second in command, he knows nothing else and today all of a sudden he is so out of the loop. (See times like this probably make Baji wonder if only I had married, at least then I'd have something to do when Bhau casts me aside.) ;) 

Ok I'm going to leave it there, I need to get back to doing my research paper and a whole list of other things on my to do list. 

You all have a great day :) 
once again thank you Hammie :) 

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Hello all :) 

Domestic violence: 
Now all of a sudden we witness such an egotistical man, bitter in every which way that he has retracted from his own principles and views merely to keep up appearances. SO he felt embarassed and angry at his wife for shaming him what does he do he hits her...publically...with out remorse (well then anyway) I get some of you at this point will say, he has turned bitter, his broken trust along with his sister's 'sweet words' as clouded his judgement. But I don't buy that. If anything I think this scene as written by the writers and portrayed if anything managed to downgrade Dutta exceptionally. In fact not just him. Along with his act and Naku's infamous speech (Somone please sellotape her mouth shut) has done nothing more than glorify the idea of man owning woman. Of women being second hand human beings. That they are the property of men, who can dispose and treat them anyway. In Asia especially the Indian subcontinent to reinforce such terrible views on TV even today in my eyes is not forgivable.   Naila here i feel its not dutta,s ego nor his bitternes nor kala,s sweet words which clouded him to slap naku but he was always known to be clouded by his rage to which he acknowledges n expresses remorse.    He was never portrayed as an angel but a man with many flaws.  And telly world even though has a social responsibility they still have to be a mirror to the society as to the prevalant social cultural practices.  If we restrain tv from telecasting reality then it would be a farcical exercise albeit they tend to go a bit far.  But i unequivocally condemn how naku glorifies dutta,s behaviour cause she goes on n on stereotyping women as a second class citizen n inferior to men especially to  her luving husband.  The same holds true to issues of self harm, domestic violence n violence in general. 

to the episode now: 
Baji: I feel for this guy. He literally has fallen from cloud 9. See that;s the other thng about Dutta, though we are led to believe- to a large extent he is to be honest-a thoroughly heartfelt character who DOES care, it is his ability to love and care then suddenly shake off and dump people that leaves me a little astounded. The fact that he can love someone and care for someone o deeply (see his treatment of Naku post flaling in love and his caring for Baji even defending him to Suds, I say defending more like threatening Suds) but then he is able to cast them away from his life and completely ignore them? That to me is a sign of someone fickle. SOmeone who has no idea or stand himsefl and can easily be manipulated. WHICH fits in so well with Dutta's personality. That is his biggest flaw and the fact that it runs so deep is great character development and continuity.  Once again naila at the cost of sounding obsessively pro dutta ๐Ÿ˜† wish to say that dutta being an idealist not only causes pain to himself but to the ones he is close to.  He wished baji n naku in particular to atleast be honest n trust him no matter what just in the same manner as he did.  But the two failed him miserably. Nevertheless as is known baji n naku are two people who holds sway for dutta.  Everytime we saw naku in sone danger dutta rose to the occasion albeit reluctant to accept.  And as you rightly pointed his words to suds defending baji said it all.  I for one believe it is to the people whom we luv the most that we display our worst side too.  We hope they stand upto scrutiny.     

Naila i took the liberty of expresing my thoughts in context to some of your comment,  plzz dont take it otherwise.  Its purely in the spirit of a debate.  But i repeat that every word you say makes so much sense.  Its a joy reading them.   Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago
dilse14 thumbnail
hi hamlet
wonderful ud๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by dilse14 - 9 years ago