Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -daya-

πŸ˜† Dutta on ceiling fan *shakes head* 

Wanted to check to see where this show was at. Thanks for the UD. Looks like you're fast approaching his exit from the show.!
now you get a sweetie little girl for coming on this thread...  meeet the rooode girl...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5UiZLt_O4[/YOUTUBE]

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhh!!! what a nice song...me want to watch this movie...!!!! 
They look cute together...
Thanks for the video:) Smiley πŸ˜‰
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Loved the ud...naku & kala's confrontation good...dutta on ceiling fanπŸ˜†

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie. Thank you for doing the updates. We have greater pleasure at reading them than you do at writing them I assure you :)
Hope everyone is well! :)

Ok so the episodes:

I best get this out of my system first, so here we go: *Rolls eyes* *scoffs* *snorts* *mocks* and even *spills her tea, nearly spraying her brother who was sat next to her at the time.* < YES I did all of that when I watched our Dutta settle himself on the fan. 

Ok, I mean what? just what?! 

Then again maybe I am the dumb one. I should know that once you lose a sense another is enhanced. Ergo; lose your sight and you gain the ability to fly. And do you know when you become deaf, then of course naturally you can now become invisible. Likewise losing your sense of smell enables you to become telepathic. The laws of physics, biology and chemistry- all rolled into one, folks. DOn't forget.

MOVING swiftly on, before I lose anymore braincells from the above mind numbing act;

Seema: Little slow aren't we? Ok I am being harsh. But surely she must have assumed that when Dutta told her she doesn't have the 'right' anymore, there has to be someone-if not in the picture then at least somewhere on the outskirts? But I suppose I have the benefit of knowing the truth while Seema is mostly still in the dark, apart from knowing that Dutta became a don she knows nothing else and since she is yearning for him now, it kinda makes sense for her no to put two and two together. Besides speaking strictly objectively: it can be said what kind of girl would fall for a gangster? More so, would Dutta fall in love again after the way Seema treated him? Of course we know he did. (Some even believe that what he had with Seema although more than attraction was not love) But Seema doesn't know this. Besides I think we all agree that Naku, and only naku could have climbed Dutta's ivory tower built around his heart (Yes I just paraphrased the labrinth and emelie sande song) 

Kala: Kala re Kala, paagal hogaye. I actually enjoy watching a mad Kala over the cool calm collected cunning seductress that she has conveyed up until now. It gives her some humility. Up until now she seemed untouchable, finding ways to outsmart those around her - which let's face it wasn't so hard considering they all have a few screws loose.- But yes I like that we see a Kala who isn't so self assured. It really fits well into the notion that at the end of the day we are all human. We may be free beings ergo-some people have a broken moral compass like Kala-but under it all we are only humans and so we succumb to whims and fears. 

Ok I still feel the pace is lacking somewhat. While I do enjoy watching a maddening Kala, it seems to be the same stuff over and over. the same goes for the Seema/Chaskar/Dutta thing too. It's always the same story. Dutta brooding and annoyed at his helplessness. Seema giving him the pity stares and recalling what a gem she threw. and Chaskar randomly turning up. They all panic. Get rid of Chaskar and then back to square one, Dutta broods, Seema stares and CHaskar again shows up...

It's getting tiresome. 
Here's hoping the pace picks up.

@Daya: How lovely to see you on here. :) 

Ok that's it for now. :) Take care everyone :)

Iridescence1 thumbnail
^^ @Naila: Hiya!  LMAO ...I would like to just how a blind man got up there...I mean really..! 
goody2shoes thumbnail

^^ @Naila: Hiya!  LMAO ...I would like to just how a blind man got up there...I mean really..! 

Helllo :)

Forget blind, how would any guy get up there without a ladder?

*FacePalm*
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

Helllo :)

Forget blind, how would any guy get up there without a ladder?

*FacePalm*

I know, right! But the blindness just makes it all the more hilarious. Geez, I don't know what they were thinking. I mean wouldn't it have been easier for him to hide somewhere. And i don't know about others but I generally tend to notice lots when I walk into a room...especially if a man was hanging from the lightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
goody2shoes thumbnail

I know, right! But the blindness just makes it all the more hilarious. Geez, I don't know what they were thinking. I mean wouldn't it have been easier for him to hide somewhere. And i don't know about others but I generally tend to notice lots when I walk into a room...especially if a man was hanging from the lightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LMAO that is exactly what I said, to which my brother said. "But the cartoon that just walked in is wearing sunglasses. INDOORS" so yeah between Chaskar and Dutta I couldn't work out who was more blind ;p
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

LMAO that is exactly what I said, to which my brother said. "But the cartoon that just walked in is wearing sunglasses. INDOORS" so yeah between Chaskar and Dutta I couldn't work out who was more blind ;p

@bold: I am not even surprised anymoreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh yes, I forgot about that comedy piece! Honestly, that man was so stupid he probably thought Dutta was a flyπŸ˜†. And my lord was he an annoying character!! 
goody2shoes thumbnail

@bold: I am not even surprised anymoreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† HAha me either ;)

Oh yes, I forgot about that comedy piece! Honestly, that man was so stupid he probably thought Dutta was a flyπŸ˜†. LOLOLOLOLOL I still cannot fathom what the geezer says. Long live the subtitles but even the the English is questionable LOL. And my lord was he an annoying character!! I thought Anna was weird with his yellow/pink towels and white female sandals but Chaskar. He and his afro should have their own show. ;)