Yeh Hain Mohabbtaein Wu 12-07-2014

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
ye hain mohabbatein written update 12th july 2014...

epi starts with...

hearing starts in court...

all come and sit down...mrs kual says abt madhavai and abt accident case and that shagun did the accident of madhavi...

simi come sand says to rkb i will nvr leave you...mrs bhalla says that  i knw simmi is doing this and its bad and she is dpoing this for param..mrs kauk says shagun did acccident

she is called to witness box..madam arrives...rkb gives ishaara all will be fine..mrs kaul says..but shagun stops...judge says to shagun pl make sure u be correct..she says i m seperated frm my hubby bt still she supp me..i m single mom..and my daughter is with rkb and sonw ith me..he is afraid..and at home.,.my home is broken and now this...

Pl undd my situation..and the person who put case on me is ishita bhalla...she says that rishta is kadwa..she says we meet and kids are impp...and as ihsoo is jealous and she will file a case and go to this level..she is taking revenge frm me..pl give me justice...

judge says i have noted let law do its job...he says mrs kaul ur witness...she says to shagun what do u do..are u an actress as u perfomed well...pathal objects..mrs kual makes him quiet...she says shagun poahuchi hui cheezz...

she says how can shagun do tht...she says what is thej no of the vehicle...kaul says its right..kaul says mr ashok kahnna gave ur kmid a gift and ur kid is jst 12...and vehoicle was sold and in half price..why..did u do this..dont advice others...

shagu ns ays car gave peobs so we sold off..mrs kaul says u became angrey..we all want to find out new car how can it get applied..pathak sats mrs kaul is trbling..my client..judhge says to kaul comr to point

kaul says who takes kid to school..shagiun says driver..ishoo thnks abt incident where rekb scolds ruhi for talking too mch..mrs kaulk says single mom have lots of worek...mrs kaul says who drove tht time..she says driver...mrs kaul says shagun doiesnt knw to drive so she hit madhavi..pathak objects..jaul says i gt carried away..kaul sends shagun..she says to judge..that new car gets spoiled..and we sent car to srvce centre..bt why did thy sell it off.

she calls mr ravi pal singh..he is summonded.no one comes...judge says where is ur jawah..

at scholl.rihio prays for ihsoo and pati.,.adi also prays for shagun...both see each other and ruhi calls her bhaoya..ruhis ays i prayed for ishoo mom...and punish the perosn who did the accident...adi says u pray for ishii and nt for ur orgg mom..she wants to send ur real mom to jail..ruhi says no olne told me...adi says all are liars...and its shame on u..

proccedings start again...juddge says jawah didnt come...mihir says gawah came..mihir gets ravi pal singh..rkn and shagun are stunned..both blame ashok... ravi pal is questioned...by kaul...

kaul says how did u buy by cash and did u buy for personal use..and he says i stay in madan puri..she says its cinjested area..he says i park in nukkad...kaul says who drives car..he says driver he take sme to doc...kaul says i have medical chart whcn says frm last 2 months he didnt go to doc..mrs kaul says police says madan gunj no such car there...and every month 1 lac deposited in old mans acct and it bel,ongs to some company whch is single moms best friends company...she says daroya dil ashok..he gives vcar and money and he can do that...she says in delhi deals happen and deal is wrong and papers are wrng...

she says ravi kaul worked at ashoks place..and as he is injured and he left job..rkb as he is attched to madhavi gt in to investigation and fnd that car was sold by param and she says the seq of events happ...in this case...

at scholl ruhi and sharvoo talk...sghe says rkb and ishoo have probs...and its all caiuse of shagun mama...and so all tension at home..sharvoo says so shagun did accident of my pati...sharvoos ays even my parents fight..thy do kutty batiii...she says who will do batii of ishra...

both thnk of plan..he says i will tell you...at court ...kaul says i thnk ashok helped shagun and brt handicapped driver bck to work...kaul says to old man..u will go to jail as u told lie...ravi pal blurts out trth...judge says ioshoo didnt file case on u..thank u stars...kaul says u spilled trth..anbd he leaves...kaul says why all this drama...she says shagun was helped by her bf ashok...she says call bechari shagun ji...

PRECAP...judge says i didnt do shopping there...rkb says she is lying and i was with shagun that day...

Edited by DeliciousAS - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wu 😊 
The lawyer Mrs. Kaul was good ðŸ˜Ž cv's have written the court drama and the questions really well 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
geet_9713 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hanks for the Written Update
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..thanks