Kiara had a crush on Rey😲
Bt loves Vikram now..Thank god😆
Kriya n Rey's part was cute😊.. but short😔
And pls pls Kriya n Rey ko phirse alag mat kar dena😕
update soon😊
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you everyone!! <3 update on its way ;)
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

EPISODE 23

"No.. I am not going.." Rey whined and hugged her from behind. Kria was cleaning the dishes in kitchen.

"Rey its late.. you have to go to your house!" Kria warned finishing her last dish. She turned around and circled her arms around his neck. "Go naa" she said.

Rey shook his head "I have been staying in your house for so many days! We stayed together, even same bed in cuba!! Why should I go now?"

Kria blushed. Yes, they were together. But they never made love. Kria knew it was a dream, she was afraid one day she would wake up and would be hurt more than she ever imagined. More so, even rey could be hurt if they went deeper in their relationship. That's why, she always drew line. But today, even she didn't want to let him go.

She was just giving him a chance to change his mind. A chance that could convince her, they can be together this moment leaving all inhibitions behind.

She sighed and rested her head on his chest. "I love you rey.." she whispered.

"I love you too"

When she looked up to him, his eyes were filled with thousands of emotions. Longing, desire, peace and what not. She knew he was depending on her. She knew he was making her the most integral part of his life. But kria wanted to be selfish. Just for today. Just for this moment; maybe for tomorrow too. Until, she wakes up from this dream, she will be selfish. She will not hold back.

Their eyes met and rey could see the same passion and desire in her eyes. He cupped her face and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. It was so delicate, so warm and so sweet that kria felt she was melting. He held her up and kissed her deeply.

There were tears in her eyes. Rey kissed and sucked every drop. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

He kissed every inch of her face.. he slowly nuzzled her neck and bit her ear lobe. Kria moaned in pleasure. She wont think anything anymore. She wanted him all to herself. For now.

Rolling over, she went on top of him. She kissed him like it was the last time, she placed wet kisses all over his face. She explored every inch of his face with her fingers. She wanted to see all of him. Every inch of him. She wanted to memorize the feelings, the butterflies that ran in her stomach, her heart beat that raced at the speed of light.. every response her body gave to his touches.

She took her own sweet time to explore him. She gave him a love bite and kissed his collarbone. Rey rolled over with heavy breaths and stared at her. "Kria, if you want to stop say now. I can't stop myself anymore"

Kria smiled and pulled him closer "who asked you to stop?"

A man in black with a backpack and with a ninja tactics came to the old abandoned jail in cuba. Hiding from the guards, disabling the cctv camera with one click on his device he ran past the security in a blink of an eye. He shot the guards who saw him with tranquilizer.

His face was covered with mask, he hid behind the walls, on the ceiling and under the table to avoid being spotted by anyone.

He had few devices like a specs that could analyse any possible trip wires, alarms and what's ahead of him. His specs could see everything a naked eye cant see. He had a smart watch; that gave him his body rate, how fast he can run, when he has to slow down and there was also a time stopper. He had 10 mins to finish his job. Every minute was important. His tablet in hand gave him directions and it also resembled the blue print of the old jail. It analysed every way and all possible threats. Where the gaurds hid, which way was faster, how fast does he needs to escape! It was a modern day, state of the art software that helped him.

Killing a guard who almost fired at him, he ran past the empty cells. He had started from first floor through the back entrance, he has to go 5 floors down. That's where they hid their hostages.

He had to kill few more guards on his way. He killed few of them with the wire strangled around their neck and rest with shots from his gun. The cctv cameras automatically changed and failed to detect his presence. None of the camera had caught him.

When he reached the destination, he found there were two hostages in the cell. Kiara and ?

Vikram Singh. His spectacles had analysed the person in the room. He had to save them both. Twisting his neck and shaking his fingers he went ahead.

Two guards were standing right infront of the cell. He shot tranquilizers at them and slowly pushed them out of the sight of cctv. 3 mins. His machine beeped. That's the time he had to get them out. Tiger and his men would be here in 3 mins.

He melted the lock on the door and Kiara stood up surprised. Vikram woke up and was ready to fight.

"I am here to get you out of this place. No questions asked, just follow me if you want to escape and do as I say."

Kiara was taken aback. Is it true? Would he save them?

When she glanced out there were guards lying on the floor. His ninja tactics convinced her and vikram had no choice but to follow. He had to save the lady too.

Tiger saw a man take kiara and vikram. He growled and asked his guards to catch them. The guards who were outside the cell and every guard on every floor were either dead or were unconscious.

Tiger took his men who were beside him and went to stop the man himself.

But before he knew, they had gone. He ran up to the only exit that man could use to get kiara out. He went to the said place and he was right!

The man was running with kiara and vikram in his sight.

"WAIT RIGHT THERE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!" Tiger growled. They were at the old tunnel. Hundreds of years ago mining took place right there. Once the jail was built, the officers used the tunnel to bring in terrorists and they used underground cells to hold them, torture them. The man chose the same route. It ended with water. There was a huge river at the end of the tunnel.

"Kiara come lets move" The man said. He shot two times at two sides of the tunnel. The rocks started falling down, it could hold tiger for a while.

When they turned to leave vikram stood rooted to the floor.

"Vikram! Lets move what the hell are you doing?"

"I cant come" he said.

Kiara stared at him "WHAT? WHY?"

"I have unfinished business with Basha. The leader of all this assholes"

Kiara stood there shocked. "Basha?"

"I have been waiting for this all my life. He ruined everything I had. I cant let go of this opportunity. I have to stay here. I have to meet him. I-"

"Is that why you didn't escape that day? Is that why we were caught again? Is that why you chose to be foolish?"

"kiara listen-"

"YOU USED ME!?"

Vikram could see the hatred in her eyes. Why did it pain so much? Why did it feel like his life seemed pointless because kiara saw him like he betrayed her? Did he betray her?

"AND I felt sorry for you because you had to face all this because of me! I felt sorry that if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been in this mess! And what the hell did you do? You broke my trust vikram! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Kiara listen to me-"

"I can never trust you again" she told him.

She turned around and said to the man who had saved her "Lets go. He wants to be here. We can leave without him."

The man in the mask looked at vikram and then kiara. He nodded his head was ready to leave.

"you cant trust me? but you can trust him? Do you even know who he is?"

Kiara turned to face vikram "No I don't. atleast, I am not being backstabbed. You knew everything, you didn't choose to tell me. you wanted revenge so you used me. now its time for me to do what I want. Frankly I don't care if I die or live. I just don't want to die or live next to you! I don't want to be anywhere near you. I hate myself because I fell in lo-"

She stopped herself before she said anything further. She shook her head and vikram felt his heart break into millions of pieces.

The man in black took kiara away. Vikram fell down and a small rock hit his foot. The guards came and took vikram inside. He wasn't the same anymore. There was another revenge added to the list. He lost his kiara because of these bas***ds.

It was morning time. The sun rays slowly entered the room. Cloths spread over the floor, and the blanket covered the two sleeping angels.

Kria was resting her head on reyaansh shoulders and was sleeping peacefully. Subconsciously he was patting her head. Kria was the first one to wake up. She caught the first cloth that she found on the floor. His t-shirt! Wearing his tee she went to washroom and then to kitchen. Reyaansh was still asleep.

Kria was blushing hard as she prepared coffee and breakfast. She didn't ever want to wake up from this dream. Rey came inside the kitchen and hugged her from back.

"Good morning my love" he said kissing her neck.

Kria blushed again.. "Good morning rey" she said meekly.

Rey chuckled "You are blushing now? Last night you were so bold and-"

Kria smacked his head "REY! No one speaks about that kind of stuff" she said looking away.

"What kind of stuff? Oh the stuff you did last night? Like-"

"REY!!!!" she pushed him. He held her before she ran away. "It was amazing. Last night"

Kria blushed again and ran away from his hold.

He felt bliss. He wished that everyday would be this beautiful. Behind him the breakfast kria had been preparing burnt. It sent a bad smell. Rey offed the gas before the pan turned black. He sighed. Whats more to come now?

"I WANT TO KNOW WHERE GUATAM IS!! I f**kING KNOW IT WAS HIM! IT WAS HIM!!!! CALL THOSE ASSHOLES WHO ARE SPYING ON HIM!! I want to know where the hell he is!!!!! He would be dead meat if-"

"Boss, he was in his apartment all day" said his men with a footage of his apartment as proof. Tiger even called to check in if he had did something with the footage. No! Gautam was indeed inside his apartment, in his study room and working on something. Then who the hell?

"Who are you? Who the hell are you?" He asked more to himself staring at the man in black.

"Who are you? Who sent you?" Kiara asked once they reached river bank. They were all drenched from swimming across.

He smiled behind the mask. He pressed the plug in his ear and received the command.

"Drop her to the address I sent you. Let her get refreshed and send her off to India through private jet. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" the man in black answered.

Kiara looked at him puzzled. "You don't need to worry about me. by tomorrow you will be in india. I will take you there"

"come lets go" he gave her hand. She got up and followed him aimlessly. She was too tired to think, too drained to be curious and too broken to worry.

"Kria.. I don't know how to say this but.."

"Robert come to the point.. what is it? Where are you?" Kria asked over the phone.

"Do you know Kiara's holiday house?"

"Yeah.. I know.. but wasn't it under renovation? ATleast that's what amith told me and no one knows about it other than kiara and amith.. how do you.."

"I am there kria. I am in that house. Could you come right away?" Robert asked her.

"Rob whats going on? You're scaring me"

"Just come here ASAP!"

"Rey I have to go-" kria stopped herself when she found Rey packing his luggage.

"Oh sorry kria.. I called you few times but it was engaged.. anyway, I have important shoot scheduled for the weekend. I have to go to Manali for the shoot. I will be back next week okay?" Rey said.

Kria felt dejected. If she feels like this for few days, how will she ever live without him?

He kissed her on her lips and murmured "I hate going without you. But I have shooting with Ashley, my other co-star? So.. miss me okay? And I will call you whenever I get time.."

Kria nodded. "and you too have few photoshoots and interview lined up. Prepare well. Take a break this weekend, you have been working hard" he said. Kria nodded with smile.

He came closer and whispered "You need to work more hard in bed you know.. cause-"

Reyaansh got smacked again. Kria kept punching him and they ran here and there inside the house chasing and laughing.

Least did they know, it was time to wake up from the beautiful dream.

love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! amazing long time ke baad itna acha kr ke upar long update mila loved it waiting for next update
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update⭐️😃😃
really loved it😃😃
KR part was sooo cuteee😳 n...ahem..ahem.....☺️
so Gautam saved Kaira through a man
bt Kaira misunderstood Vikram
again, I loved the KR part...😊😊
Now what is Robert going to tell Kria??😲

Least did they know, it was time to wake up from the beautiful dream.

U r really scaring me😕
Do whatever, jst don't separate KriYaansh plsss
update soon😊
Edited by KriYaansh-ArSha - 8 years ago
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
after a long time
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear... loved the kriyaansh part...

Feeling bad for Kiara... Hope everything sorts out soon between Vikram and Kiara...

Ok... The last line was kinda scary... Pata nahi kya hoga... Really worried for kriyaansh... 

I guess its coz Kiara will be back... Plz dont seperate Kriyaansh ateast this time

N continue soon 😊

Very eager to know whats goin to happen next!!!!!!!!
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when will u update nxt?
do it soo :)
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome updates...just loved 'em!
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail