Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Really.๐Ÿ˜†...every topic on Rani is a blockbuster on this forum where her love life is dissected and analyzed under a microscope...and u are saying no one cares...hmmm...if no one cares then there are an awful lot of NO-ONES atleast on this forum๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

When I said no one I meant the world. Nobody in the real world cares about this. How many people are on this forum? 200-300 people? Do you think she should be doing an interview to clarify such things for such a small portion of people?

Even if she had said a one liner or something it would have been fine. But if you read the interview, the extent of detail and depth to which she went, would definitely stir up a hornet's nest.
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. This kinda makes me loathe her. She bullshit her way through and through.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
too late for damage control no ?
Edited by qwww - 9 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Was roflmaoing reading the hate comments esp of those who claim to have met Rani ..hahaha..try something better and new to malign her next time.we are not nursery kids anymore.if u ppl don't want to buy ranis explanations then plz don't cook up these cockamamie stories ..I don't want to speak I'll abt ash or preity but calling Rani a bitch and them angels is howlarious.I am so thrilled about the Shiva and parvati comparison,it shows that she is a fan of Devon ke Dev Mahadev ..the only serial I used to watch on TV apart from big boss ..even rani's bhabhi had once mentioned in an interview that she doesn't miss a single episode of the show๐Ÿ˜ณI am so happy today .Finally Rani cleared the air about the rel.not that it mattered but yes I am happy and relieved.we fans love her for the person she is too and we absolutely believe that she has a conscience. She will always remain a sweetheart ,the age does not matter for us fans.BTW its so funny to see Aunty's on this forum calling other 30 + actresses old.*chuckles*..and smone commented on my previous post from a fake id.lol.loser ,feel pity for u
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah I heard that too

With my experience, I had asked to meet her and I was pointed to her cabin, on the way there I bumped into a backup dancer who was butt ugly- I asked her where Rani was and she gave me attitude and called me idiot - it turned out SHE was rani!!!! Lol I was in shock! She looks worse than people on the streets

They do something to her face in the camera, some kind of filter to lessen the ugly

achha ..hahahaha
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this much hate fr rani or aish..๐Ÿ˜’
I don't get it
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After Boney-Sri love stories now we will get to read AdityaC-RaniM ones๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IF : people fight/defend for rani and aish
REALITY : no one cares abt them ๐Ÿ˜†
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone mentioned sonam hates this forum ? How do you know ? 
And why should she not ? LOLLL
People heat speak the truth about her all the time and truth hurts 
jbforever thumbnail
I like PC, if one day I find news about PC and SRK actually getting married to be true... my respect for them, heck even their acting skills would mean nothing to me if they went down to that level... 
Just like that, even though I liked Ranis acting skills but I cannot like her or her acting skills at this point for not only breaking a home but lying about it (Adi did it too but whatever, I have never seen a interview of him denying or accepting it so I wont say anything) 

Maybe its just me and I cannot differentiate a personal and professional life of an actor but it is just the way it is, what you are as a person means more to me than your skills in a particular field.