Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

See that's the thing! We judge these actresses by experiences we've heard. You've heard really negative ones on Rani so fair enough you'll have the negative image. I've had a couple of friends meet her in person...heck even my cousin has met her while she was shooting in NYC. And all those experiences have been positive so far. I'm sure she has those bitchy days. Every actress will. And I do NOT consider her to be an angel. I don't think its possible for any actress to be an angel cause the film, glamour world is dark and dirty inside. 

You say this and then you say all those things about Aish for because of one experience where you were not even present?

I am really curious as to what Aishwariya did there to earn such a strong dislike from you. I think the world deserves to know, if Aish is a horrible person she does not deserve all the adulation she gets. Please clear it so that we also start disliking her.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I've had a really close friend meet her in person and her experience was not a pleasant one.

Maybe she was having a bad day?

It's funny you mention that because rani is the one who is not pleasant to her fans. There have been so many articles about her and her attitude. Remember during LCMD, she had major attitude then and even pushed people

I myself met rani on the sets of chalte chalte - she's a total bitch to say the very least
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dude! If y'all hate Rani, then I could care less. But that doesn't mean you can try to manipulate my opinions on her. 

Whatever I said about Aish is my own damn opinion for heaven's sake. I have my reasons that I don't find necessary to go around and pinpoint in detail to a bunch of people I don't know. You don't have to agree with me. 

Rani's no angel and neither is Aish.  Seriously people have no respect these days for formulated opinions. I'm not even stating anything as a fact. Why am I even wasting my time? I'm done.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: vintagediamonds

even my friend had a terrible experience with her at the backstage of Temptations concert...Preity and PC were very nice girls but Rani was a complete bitch through and through! oh and she is not very good looking offscreen either πŸ˜† even my brother in law saw her up close and at first glance he thought she was a maid servant LMFAOOO

Yeah I heard that too

With my experience, I had asked to meet her and I was pointed to her cabin, on the way there I bumped into a backup dancer who was butt ugly- I asked her where Rani was and she gave me attitude and called me idiot - it turned out SHE was rani!!!! Lol I was in shock! She looks worse than people on the streets

They do something to her face in the camera, some kind of filter to lessen the ugly
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dude! If y'all hate Rani, then I could care less. But that doesn't mean you can try to manipulate my opinions on her. 

Whatever I said about Aish is my own damn opinion for heaven's sake. I have my reasons that I don't find necessary to go around and pinpoint in detail to a bunch of people I don't know. You don't have to agree with me. 

Rani's no angel and neither is Aish.  Seriously people have no respect these days for formulated opinions. I'm not even stating anything as a fact. Why am I even wasting my time? I'm done.

OOo.. lets do some voodoo on Cutiepe Rani and manipulate her opinions.

Bum bum kala boosh

πŸ˜†

Why are you on a public forum if you cant debate? If you post an opinion, a ridiculous and irrational one at that especially, be ready to take some heat.

Dont act like PC did at AMA. πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VanBuuren

I know right. Why clarify when no one cares now. πŸ˜†

And look at the answers, in such great depth and details. Such long and made up lies omg!!

She is trying to be an actress in real life. She is an average actress in reel and pathetic actress in real life. πŸ€’

Really.πŸ˜†...every topic on Rani is a blockbuster on this forum where her love life is dissected and analyzed under a microscope...and u are saying no one cares...hmmm...if no one cares then there are an awful lot of NO-ONES atleast on this forumπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by blue-ice - 9 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
What she said here is a bit hard to believe. Surely she has been with Adi for much longer than 3 years.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, just read heading , no patience to read INDEPTH details and it looks more like damage control, lol, why now? Since her new movie is coming up ? 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: VanBuuren

<font color="#006666">OOo.. lets do some voodoo on Cutiepe Rani and manipulate her opinions.</font>

<font color="#006666">Bum bum kala boosh</font>

<font color="#006666">πŸ˜†
</font>

<font color="#006666">Why are you on a public forum if you cant debate? If you post an opinion, a ridiculous and irrational one at that especially, be ready to take some heat.</font>

<font color="#006666">Dont act like PC did at AMA.πŸ˜†</font>

Lmao @ voodoo haha

throughmyvains thumbnail
Whoaaa...😲 The niveau and class that some people here have. Unbelievable. Calling someone a s**t and a bitch won't make you a better person. Calling someone a s**t and a bitch and you don't even know that person personally (and what really happened) is even worse. And remember that What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally. πŸ˜‰ enough said...

Gosh.. No wonder Sonam hates this forum. πŸ˜† Just read all comments and I'm in shock. I knew what a place I-F is but I never knew that ppl can cross their limits and carry such hate around.

I mean, even I, as a fan, don't believe her. I don't know if she's exaggerating about the years or even lying but I'm glad that she is finally giving interviews about Adi and her marriage. I would never call her a home wrecker, simply bcuz I don't know what really happened and honestly, I don't even care. Even if it's true. NO one in Bollywood is innocent. Idc.

But damn girls on I-F, have some class. Why this kolaveri di? 🀒 I don't care if you call her a liar or a home-wrecker but using such nasty words? Umm okay.