ISHRA OS #10 JULY 10

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

it is something which is running in my mind for sometime.. just a short piece of writing...

the court case was finally over ..ishita has taken her case back still knowing that it was a total mess created by shagun and ashok by spoiling aditya and her own husband was no good in actually supporting the duo.. ishita was walking out with her mother and father..mr and mrs bhalla were also there and they were certainly proud on her and their respect for ishita has increased ten folds since she again proved that only by giving birth one can't be an ideal parent..its the upbringing that marks the most..and with now seeing adi with raman and shagun they silently prayed that if adi could also get the upbringing just like ruhi is getting...

they were having no doubt that with shagun adi's future is nowhere but they were helpless..

owning to the fact that aditya was the sole responsible for the accident for which he hadn't any kind of regret and there was no hope that he will have it in near future..

ishita left with her parents while raman was still with adi and shagun and there was no sigh of ashok..shagun was trying to come close to raman but the irresponsible father was much more interested in his son who was now back to his own self..

aditya pried off the hands of his father and rudely snapped .. he was back to his own self ..the rude and arrogant lad who wasjust god for nothing.. shagun smiled seeing aditya going away and she tried to comfort raman but just like everytime he saw the rudeness of his son he was broken and the hurt and pain was visible in his eyes.. snapping shagun's handsoff him he left towards his car not before warning shagun and telling her to stay away from any kind of mess now as he wont be the one who could be solving one...

raman : take care of my son.though there is nothing i can expect from you but still try to  be a good mother for my son ..

shagun tried to say something but raman had already left...

raman's eyes were wet but the tears were more for the hurt he caused to ishita.. and

the pain he caused to her.. he was the one who was caught in the middle of the problems where one side is his life without whom he cant even think of his life , his son aditya and on the other side there was the only lady who had taught him how to live.. one side there was his life who never leave any good chance to cause him the hurt and pain and other side is the healer who never leave any chance to be a part of his pain...

he was hurt as the man himself was not able to find out if

hurting ishita

or

getting hurt by adi

what was more painful...

on the other side one heart was also aching to see his helplessness and the blind faith she dont knowwhy everytime the man who give her incurable wound yet everytime she found only his ache and pain more what she couldn't imagine was hers...

the two reached the bhalla house and raman was given the cold shoulder from every time except his innocent angel who everytime comes as a healer to his wounds caused by his son adi... raman went to his room and found no ishita there but there was his clothes lying on the bed just increasing his guilt many folds .. knowing that even if he wasn't the perfect husband but she never leave any chance to complete their torn relation...

raman was trying hard to ask ishita the apology though he knew that there was no words that could reduce his guilt even his family was not supportive since ishita has made him cleared that she was just ruhi's mother and their relation will be like what it had been started the thin thread of friendship was also broken now and she had sarcastically told him that he can do whatever he wants even if having an affair ..

ishita has started to sleep with ruhi and she was single handedly handling ruhi and all her matters there was nothing that she ever asked raman for anything it was a month ... and raman's loneliness was quite visible .. he was getting angry but seeing ishita there was no words he could say to her or even see her confidently...

it was the competition in ruhi's school and raman was there befre time this time and he was overjoyed seeing adi.. ruhi was with ishita and adi was with shagun this time raman chose to sit with his daughter and ishita ignored his presence..unknown to both of them shagun's eyes were on th wo and she was overjoyed with the fact that she had created a mu in between raman and ishita.. there were performance by ruhi and adi..  and for the first time raman enjoyed his kids .. it was they were going back when raman tried to go and talk to adi .. he jut rudely snapped him ..

adi : please i am getting late..mom lets go...

raman : but adi...

he was just as helpless ashe was from last six years..but this time before adi could insult adi anymore ishita came.. fortunately ruhi has already slept and ishita had laid her in the car..

ishita : this is not the way to talk to your father aditya..

adi completely ignored ishita but she hold his hand and made him face her and raman..

adi was certainly not liking the way and shagun was busy with the call that she ignored her son...

adi : leave me its my choice whom i have to talk and who to not you are none .. you are not my mother..

ishita : certainly i am not and you know what i am glad that i am not your mother.. you are a spoil child aditya and i know what kind of future you are going to have with the parents who are bringing you up.

adii was furious he tried to hurt ishita physically but raman hold him and stopped him..shouting at him..

raman : adi..

shagun looked at raman shouting at adi and she immediately came in her defencive moe and in turn shouted at raman..

shagun : raman how could you.. you are shouting at our son for this ishita ..

adi interfered

adi : mom lets go i just hate this man...

ishita had enough

ishita : apologize right now aditya

shagun : lets go adi no need to stay here .. here some people are really non wanted and dont know how to behave ..she said eying at raman

ishita : excuse me shagun , you are so ungrateful

adi : dont talk to my mom like this.. and you are just standing cant you see this lady insulting my mom..

raman was silent ..when adi again said something offensive

adi : i knew that you never loved my mom.. you were never good father..

ishita : just stop it

adi :i am not talking to you

ishita : yes you are , you are talking to my husband and i wont tolerate anything ill about him... yes you are right he doesn't deserve you..you know why ..

ishita asked ..raman was in an absolute shock.. ishita was defending him and she was actually giving a good lesson to his spoil son...

raman : ishita lets go..raman tried to take her when he saw th argument getting heated...

ishita : no raman let me tell this son of yours that from now my husband is not going to do any fatherly duties , you will support him just as a guardian but wont be his shield just because he don't deserve a father like you...

she just said and raman and ishita left...

this was the much needed lesson that the mother and her spoil son should have..just

because they cant use raman at every iNstant of life and this was very much understood by ishita and now raman also get it...

just a Rough imagination of my mind

do press like and leave your reviews

positive or negative i don't mind

love suhana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
very nice...
hope to see Ishita tackling this brat as i have no hopes from Raman and Shagun as parents...
last time when she was wid him for shopping ...i loved her attitude towards him...she knows better to handle kids...
so hopping we will see more of it in future ...
very well written ...liked it :)
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

very nice...

hope to see Ishita tackling this brat as i have no hopes from Raman and Shagun as parents...
last time when she was wid him for shopping ...i loved her attitude towards him...she knows better to handle kids...
so hopping we will see more of it in future ...
very well written ...liked it :)

thank u so much
me too really hope the same :)
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awnn that was a cute one !!
:D :D
Ishita defending raman :D
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👍🏼 loved the way Ishita handled the spoiled brat and his mom.  Wouldn't mind it see this onscreen soon...😊
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

👍🏼loved the way Ishita handled the spoiled brat and his mom. Wouldn't mind it see this onscreen soon...😊

thank you
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmfever

awnn that was a cute one !!
:D :D
Ishita defending raman :D

thanks a lot
suhaaana thumbnail
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it vry Much Suhaana,btw,I m new in this YHM forum,but I read ur post nd Its just Super Awesome,Keep it up.👏❤️
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Loved it vry Much Suhaana,btw,I m new in this YHM forum,but I read ur post nd Its just Super Awesome,Keep it up.👏❤️

hi anrysha welcome to the forum
glad u like it
thanks a lot :)