Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Replying to a post from the previous thread... 

Honestly, all these new things on HP seem tainted to me ever since J K Rowling made the comment that 'Hermione should have married Harry, not Ron'. Even in this new article of hers, it seems she is giving her real opinion on the characters she herself developed through Skeeter's words.  

'Are cracks beginning to show in a union that the Potters are determined to promote as happy?' 
''Or had he (Ron) had his fill of standing in Potter's shadow?'
''He (Ron) shows no obvious signs of mental illness from a distance, but the public is not allowed close enough to make a proper assessment. Is this suspicious?'
'Press reports of the time revealed that as a teenager she toyed with the young Potter's affections before being seduced away by the muscular Viktor Krum, finally settling for Potter's faithful sidekick.'

She wants to give a 'not-so-happily-after' image for the HP trio. The HP epilogue was more to appease the fan following, this is what their lives would have become according to Rowling.  The graying and thinning of hair at 34 is due to the stressful and not so happy lives that they lead.  

But it was still fun. Rowling who had vowed not to write anything on HP has ended up writing a one shot before Niki has updated her FF. LOL. J/K  

@bold ..
Oh that.. 
Actually , I stopped being that clued in to what was happening in JKR/Potter world once the books/movies were done.. 
I know JKR is still doing something or the other related to it.. like some Pottermore website (?) .. but I am really out of touch.. 
I think even this comment by JKR  , I got to know from you only na?

Yea, it would be nice if she stops telling how she feels things should have happened.. 
Coming from the fans is one thing , but if the author herself is shipping for another couple or giving opinions about characters which she could never put into the pages.. I can imagine some people being bummed.. 

Lol.. the material and backstory she finally ended up at hinting... for so many characters, be it Lily-Petunia or Dumbledore .. or Snape, Regulus etc.. be it through her books itself , or through intervews... I was just chatting about it with someone the other day.. about how there is so much scope for making a TV series for all Pre-Philosopher Stone happenings.. 
Right from Dumbledore's childhood, the Black Family (Sirius's life) , Lily-Petunia-Snape , Marauders life at Hogwarts, Tom Riddle's story at the orphanage, Hogwarts, and job.. and so on..

Wondering whether JKR will colloborate for a TV series if she gets an opportunity.. 

Have u read her other books? I havent read Casual Vacancy... I read cuckoo's calling.. 
Wait.. I think I told u that alreadyπŸ˜†

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Replying to a post from the previous thread... 

Honestly, all these new things on HP seem tainted to me ever since J K Rowling made the comment that 'Hermione should have married Harry, not Ron'. Even in this new article of hers, it seems she is giving her real opinion on the characters she herself developed through Skeeter's words.  

'Are cracks beginning to show in a union that the Potters are determined to promote as happy?' 
''Or had he (Ron) had his fill of standing in Potter's shadow?'
''He (Ron) shows no obvious signs of mental illness from a distance, but the public is not allowed close enough to make a proper assessment. Is this suspicious?'
'Press reports of the time revealed that as a teenager she toyed with the young Potter's affections before being seduced away by the muscular Viktor Krum, finally settling for Potter's faithful sidekick.'

She wants to give a 'not-so-happily-after' image for the HP trio. The HP epilogue was more to appease the fan following, this is what their lives would have become according to Rowling.  The graying and thinning of hair at 34 is due to the stressful and not so happy lives that they lead.  

But it was still fun. Rowling who had vowed not to write anything on HP has ended up writing a one shot before Niki has updated her FF. LOL. J/K  

*Ignores FF dig*

I don't know about Skeeter.. but I do know how HP ends and all that.. I felt that the article/newspaper was written the way entertainment journos write it to make it show like it was from Skeeter's pen, and not the author's.. you know, always looking for smoke when there is no fire.. speculating trouble in the life of celebrities when there is none.. making mountains out of molehills.. is Skeeter that type of journo/writer? Or have I been spending too much time in BW forum?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

*Ignores FF dig*

I don't know about Skeeter.. but I do know how HP ends and all that.. I felt that the article/newspaper was written the way entertainment journos write it to make it show like it was from Skeeter's pen, and not the author's.. you know, always looking for smoke when there is no fire.. speculating trouble in the life of celebrities when there is none.. making mountains out of molehills.. is Skeeter that type of journo/writer? Or have I been spending too much time in BW forum?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yea... Skeeter is that type of journo ... 10 times worse than Miss Malini and Neha Maheshwari's articles :p

Bonne feels JKR is giving her actual opinion about how she sees the characters becoming some 15 years after the books end... 
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

Yea... Skeeter is that type of journo ... 10 times worse than Miss Malini and Neha Maheshwari's articles :p

Bonne feels JKR is giving her actual opinion about how she sees the characters becoming some 15 years after the books end... 

LOL, if Skeeter is that type of journo then  maybe JKR deliberately wrote it that way I guess, without thinking too much of it.. not wanting to convey anything about what their lives would be so many years later.. I mean, if I have to think like KJo and write about Sushant Ankita then my article would also be very bitchy.πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

LOL, if Skeeter is that type of journo then  maybe JKR deliberately wrote it that way I guess, without thinking too much of it.. not wanting to convey anything about what their lives would be so many years later.. I mean, if I have to think like KJo and write about Sushant Ankita then my article would also be very bitchy.πŸ˜†

@bold .. Hey , do it na... Just for fun... post it in the CC πŸ˜› ..
If not Sushita , then just Sushant alone.. Imaginary conversation of KJo bitching about Sushant getting all the big films :p
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

@bold .. Hey , do it na... Just for fun... post it in the CC πŸ˜› ..
If not Sushita , then just Sushant alone.. Imaginary conversation of KJo bitching about Sushant getting all the big films :p

Haha.. I don't mind..:P Let's see if I can come up with something good..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was at a book store yesterday  and saw Amit Sadh on Men's Health cover. 

Good for him. 

...but what's happening on Vaani's career front? πŸ˜•

I was surprised to see her featuring in this ad which was published in today's Dainik Bhaskar. YRF seems to be giving her a really bad deal!

nikitagmc thumbnail
Bonne, this cud be an old ad that she did earlier when she was just a model. I dont think yrf had a hand in this...

But yes, it is surprising abt vaani. She has literally no films right now, she was rumoured to be in Fan, but looks like that was false too.

Vaani nd ssr are at the opposite ends of the spectrum- ssr is getting big films and the best from yrf and so is totally away from media glare, vaani is all over- attending functions, inaugurating shops, functions, modelling ,in the news but with no projects in hand.
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Prashant
Singh
@SinghhPrashant
Something 'special' with
#SushantSinghRajput is coming
up soon. Any guesses what it
could be?

i want to know this news  asap... yeh banda 3 din se tweet kar raha hai..
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
He has increased my expectations so much, now if it turns out to be a phuski bomb, i will give him a virtual slap.