Deewane Hain Hum(IO)6

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hellooo hellooo

Sooo I've been wondering, how did this CC's name come about?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hiii... thanks tanmi...

boreed... no news neither a sushita pic...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello! ðŸ¤—

So guys, what are your predictions for HSKD?

Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys
sachi yaar these days r sooi boring nthng to discuss no news on sushita or sushant
i really wish nw sushant will start making public appreances and will give int plss yrf allow him
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hello! ðŸ¤—

So guys, what are your predictions for HSKD?

60 crore domestic lifetime..

Any predictions on what Prashant is writing? ? 
Lol. . How big is the interview that he couldnt finish in a day
nikitagmc thumbnail
My mom wants to see hskd... I don't wanna go.. that film looks so stale and wannabe ddlj + bbb
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I lowved the promos of Finding Fanny and Haider...
I am eagerly waiting for Finding Fanny because I had absolutely lowed Being Cyrus. Not only had I watched the film in theaters but also bought its DVD and watched it many times over. Homi's Cocktail was a huge disappointment. So I hope he has done a great job with this film. 

Haider... Tabu and Shahid were brilliant in the promo. I felt Shradhaa was the weakest link. Her acting seems very labored. And yes, Vishal seems to have beaten Abhishek K. to show Kashmir in its full glory in the recent times. I feel Abhishek has spent too much time to get the cosmetic details of the films right. Anyway, Vishal is one guy whom I really want Sushant to work with. He is a humble creative genius.  

nikitagmc thumbnail
Ditto Bonne! I loved the trailer of FF as well as Haider.. I really wish Sushant works with VB some day!

@Lunza: My prediction for HSKD was even lesser than that, lol.. 50 crore, but the trade is predicting more cos there is no big film next week.. let's see..

bonnefille thumbnail
Replying to a post from the previous thread... 

Originally posted by: lunza

Haha.  Good ol' skeeter. .. tfs . Loved reading it

Honestly, all these new things on HP seem tainted to me ever since J K Rowling made the comment that 'Hermione should have married Harry, not Ron'. Even in this new article of hers, it seems she is giving her real opinion on the characters she herself developed through Skeeter's words.  

'Are cracks beginning to show in a union that the Potters are determined to promote as happy?' 
''Or had he (Ron) had his fill of standing in Potter's shadow?'
''He (Ron) shows no obvious signs of mental illness from a distance, but the public is not allowed close enough to make a proper assessment. Is this suspicious?'
'Press reports of the time revealed that as a teenager she toyed with the young Potter's affections before being seduced away by the muscular Viktor Krum, finally settling for Potter's faithful sidekick.'

She wants to give a 'not-so-happily-after' image for the HP trio. The HP epilogue was more to appease the fan following, this is what their lives would have become according to Rowling.  The graying and thinning of hair at 34 is due to the stressful and not so happy lives that they lead.  

But it was still fun. Rowling who had vowed not to write anything on HP has ended up writing a one shot before Niki has updated her FF. LOL. J/K  
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Hellooo hellooo

Sooo I've been wondering, how did this CC's name come about?

I am also curious to know how this title came into being.