Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER 12

Jalaal gave final look to Jodha... He was sure something is bothering her... but he didn't wanna push her so he decided to leave...he reached the door of the room about to leave...

He stops again and thinks about asking Jodha what is bothering her...he turns and sees Jodha is standing with her eyes closed tightly... she was shivering... her face was filled with tremor... Seeing her in that state he freezed and got shocked...

Jodha with closed eyes was trying to gather courage to tell what happened in school... 

Before Jalaal could say something Jodha blurted out with her closed eyes...

Jodha's face was filled with extreme fear with her shaky tone she asked him, what did Principal mam say to you yesterday??

She opened her teary eyes and softly asked " Is she going to call my mother to school?"

Startled by her question and now understanding her distracted behavior earlier he quickly responded "NO"

Jodha with cross questioning: But mam said she will call my mother and tell everyone what happened? I didn't do anything wrong, we just working on the model, believe me please...her unstoppable tears flowed down her rosy cheeks as she said this!

Jalaal's heart sank seeing her weeping,  He really didn't understand how to give her comfort...  With low tone he said... Jodha, Please don't cry, I have told you yesterday only that I have talked and cleared Principal mam's misunderstanding and told her u both were there with my permission. 

With confusing look he asked her... When did she say, she will call your parents???

Jodha: She didn't.

Jalaal confused: Then where is this coming from? 

Jodha while sobbing said: Ms Bindu!

Jalaal more confused than before: Huh?

Jodha look at him with teary eyes and said: Ms Bindu said principal mam will call my mother and tell about what I did...but I didn't do anything...

Jalaal sound filled with little anger in high tone he asked: What? How does she know what happened and why she said this to you?? When did she say this to you??

Jodha with worry asked: So Principal mam will not call my mother??

Jalaal with little anger and annoyance:  NO... Jodha... Haven't I told you nothing will happen?  I have closed this topic with her yesterday only!! He lowered his tone seeing her shivering... and asked her in calm tone... Stop crying and sit here... (They both sat back on their seats, next to eachother) Now tell me when and what did Ms Bindu say to you?

Jodha looked at him and said: She called me when I was going back to class in last period today & she said ... while saying she felt like choking... words didn't come out...

Said what? Jalaal asked impatiently...

Jodha with louder sobs and tears told him the whole conversation that occurred between her and Ms. Bindu earlier!

Hearing everything Jalaal got furious...She could sense his anger in his tone and face "How dare she say all this to you?? She does not know anything about the matter, who is she to say anything? Then with angry tone he said, don't worry... I will talk to her tomorrow?" 

Then he looked at Jodha, who was shocked at his response and his anger...it kind of took her by surprise as she had never seen him like this...she got a bit scared and looked down on the ground not knowing how to react...

Seeing her like this Jalaal calmed down and picked up a glass of water from the tray which Jodha had brought earlier for him and he didn't drink, he handed it to Jodha "Here"
She took it quietly and drank it. 

After she was done he took the glass from her and kept it back on the tray...then he turned towards her and saw she had her hand on top of her knee and it was shaking...he put his hand on top of her hand and squeezed her hand tried to reassure her saying "Don't worry I believe u, I know u didn't do anything wrong and nothing will happen to you! Trust me, I have sorted things with Principal mam and no one is calling your parents. I will talk to Ms Bindu as well tomorrow."

Jodha nodded her head and asked once more with cute tone, "Are you sure Principal mam will not call my mother?"

Jalaal smiled at her ques and nodded in a NO! "Please stop crying!"

Jodha was now relaxed and smiled a little! 

After a few minutes she was looking fine so Jalaal decided to leave...even though he didn't want to leave...

Jalaal with assuring look: Don't worry too much, everything is fine! I will see you tomorrow in school!

Jodha smilingly said: Ok!

Jalaal stood up and walked towards the door...suddenly he stopped at the door and turned back and asked her "I hope you are okay now?"

With little hesitant shy tone... she said..."Yes" 

Jalal again with little smile on his lips asked her,  "You sure?"

She said with shy tone... "Yes, thank u for trusting me."

Jalal looked at her innocent face... and said "Off course Jodha! Please don't cry, ever!"

Jodha smiled and looked at him... then he left!!

I know its a very short update but i cud do this much only as i was very busy this past week and after updating on friday didn't have much gap either...i m updating as i m going on vacation tomoro, will try to update after coming back.
Don't forget to like and comment😃
Edited by rishbala3018 - 9 years ago
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

CONGRATULATION

PREET... 👏👏👏  Amazing romantic Love Story... completely different... my curiosity is increasing each and every chapter... what will happen ... how what when who ... all questions... are circling in my little mind😆  
This chapter really emotional from beginning... I love the part how he understood her restlessness in the beginning... He knew she is in some puzzle... something really bothering... finally she ask in fearful tone... what will happen... did he really talk to principal... I love his anger ... his confusion... even his helplessness... he couldn't see tears in her eyes...  Yaar Jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye... atleast he will take to that trip...I love his anger... when Jodha tells him about that stupid teacher...I love his reaction... His anger was clearly showing his concern for her...

MOST TOUCHING PART IN THE CHAPTER... THE WAY HE COMFORT HER... THE WAY HE MAKE SURE SHE IS FINE... HE DIDN'T LEAVE HER UNTIL HE SAW A LITTLE SMILE ON HER FACE... UNTIL HE KNEW SHE WILL NOT CRY ANY MORE... BICHARE JALAL SIR... ISHWAR HI BACHAYE... TRIP ME AB KYA HOGA UNKA... JODHA TO AB TAK BUDDU HAI...PAR SIR TO NAHI.. 😃 UNKE DIL KI GANTI TO KABKI BAJ CHUKI HAI😆  AB CHALO DEKHTE HAI... YEH CHOTI SI CUTIE PIE JODHA KO KAB PATA CHALEGA...😳

WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE !!!!!!!😳  CAN'T WAIT LONG😃  AUR ITNE CHOTE UPDATE DEKE TU SABIT KYA KAR RAHI HAI HAAA😡  YEH JULM NAHI CHALENGE😡  NEXT UPDATE I WAS 5 TIME LONGER😆
Edited by shahbhavini - 9 years ago
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres 

Sabse Pehle ...congratulations & celebrations for the new thread 🥳🥳🥳🥳May you have many more threads like this ...with awesome updates🤗

Preet ... awesome update 👏... Thank god finally jodha blurted out her problem ... ... mere ko tension laga tha kidar jalal aise hi chala jayega ... but thank god he stopped ... OMG he sooo considerate & caring for jodha ...  ... loved the convo of jodha & jalal ... he was so calm & patient with her ...😳 ... 

aur ye Ms. bindu ki toh 😡 ... jalal should slap her hard for being do rude with jodha 😡 ...  how can she just say such things to jodha without even knowing the truth ...its literally maligning a persons image 😡 ... 

Short tha ... but cute tha ... sabse pehle toh tension khatam hua ... 😆 ... jodha finally spoke to jalal  ... ab aage jalal kya karega ... ye toh tu hi jaane preet 🤣 ... btw enjoyy ur vacation darlingg 🤗
Edited by varshaakulkarni - 9 years ago
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Friday ko hi update diya tha...ab itni jaldi itna hi
aur tu pehle oane ff'd ke update de baat mein complain karna😡
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala3018

Friday ko hi update diya tha...ab itni jaldi itna hi
aur tu pehle oane ff'd ke update de baat mein complain karna😡

Saab taana marte hai 😭