tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome os...
Thnx fr pm...
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey Anna,
Another beautiful Os from you. It was a treat reading it.
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os !!
Amazing !!
Keep writing more :)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Note: Waise tau you guys don't deserve to get the whole OS at once considering the response to my last OS but if you guys read this OS and ignore it without giving Likes & Comments, Just consider it my last OS ever for AR/ARSH.

Bawari Piya Ki
OS | 28

ARSH Version---->>Click Here<<

Baawri piya ki, baawri piya ki

Wiping the last stain on the kitchen shelve, she had just washed the cleaner when the angry male voice rang in the whole house. "RIDDHIMA"

She literally shivered at the high pitched tone of his calling. Leaving everything behind, she ran out to see his annoyed arrogant husband, Armaan Malik, standing on the entrance of the two storey house, looking for her.

"J...Jee" She asked with bated heart, wiping her wet hands with the end of her dupatta.

"How many times I have told you to not touch my things?" He barked. Her eyes lowered knowing just what was coming.

On not having a reply, he marched towards her and grabbed her hairs at the back in a strong grip of his hand while pointing the other hand finger towards his shirt collar.

"Can you see this...This nail paint...This freaky red nail paint on my shirt's collar?" His hot breath was almost spatting on her face, making her cringe more and then he grabbed her wrist harshly in his firm hand to examine the nails which were adoring the same nail color.

She was still looking down that made him more aggressive. He pulled her hairs more firmly making her cry in pain and look up.

"Explain" Ignoring all her silent pleas, he said the word.

"Ahh...Y...You had an important meeting and Shanta hadn't arrived on time today...So..So I pressed it..." But ignoring the reason of her action and instead of saying thank you, he gave her a last glare before pushing her away from himself.

The force by which she was pushed, almost made her fell down on the ground but she steadied herself on the toes at the last moment.

"Do you know how embarrassing it was for me to see my business associates giving me weird smiles...as if I had a romantic session just before I arrived there...Only...Only if they know how much I hate just the sight of you" He clearly avoided using the word 'WIFE' for her...She noticed it still being in a hazy trance.

Her healthy black hairs were giving her stings of pain now on being pulled so brutally. Her whole body was still trembling with the force of his hate. Her heart was still bleeding on feeling her ignorance but she kept a platonic face in front of him.

"Don't you ever dare touch any of my things...I would rather like to go in a night suit for an important meeting then by wearing something pressed by your highness pretty hands and get burdened under your countless favors" He mocked at her before leaving for his room. His fingers already working on the front opened buttoned shirt which was off his delicious body till he reached the door of his room.

"Shanta...Bring me a pair of scissors" He shouted making her know what is going to happened to that shirt now.

Kaase kahe jaake piir jiyaki

Next day, as expected, she found the shirt of concern cut into small pieces as Shanta took away the garbage to through outside in the main bin. Her heart bleed-ed.

Just how much she can take before giving up? .

----------------------------

Taking out her wedding dupatta, she gave it a precise look.

This stole holds the memory of her most important day. The day she became his. But sadly, the feelings for that day weren't mutual for them both.

A tear ran down her face as his words rang in her mind.

"The day, you became my wife was the worst day of my life"

He had stated on her face.

But still, bracing herself, she took the stole and covered her head with it.

Piyu Rang Man Ki Chunar Rangaai
Piyu Rang Man Ki Chunar Rangaai
Piyu Piyu Rath Ke Piyu Mein Samaai

Wearing a red and gold sari, her hands adoring the white and red choora, her neck having the double beaded mangalsutra, her mang filled with vermillion of his name, She stood waiting for her ever so reckless husband.

While preparing the thalli, her mobile buzzed with an incoming call.

"Riddhima Beta" She heard the motherly voice from the other side that instantly lifted a smile on her face.

"Bi..."

"How are you beta?" She could hear the sniff of the old lady who has raised her up right from the age of 11, after the sad demised of her mother.

"I am good Bi...How are you? How is Ruchi?" Ruchi was Bi's daughter who was her age fellow and was used to reside in Gupta mention in a spare caretaker room.

"She is good...still too egoistic as you know...anyways, leave her...You tell me, have you prepared for tonight?"

"Y...Yes Bi...I have...I am ready...But I don't know when he will be back" Riddhima explained her fears.

Bi took a sigh. Things this angel did which went un-noticed by others.

"Don't worry beta...Prayers never get unanswered...Yours will be answered too" Bi pushed up her moral but still somewhere, Bi was feeling guilty to make Riddhima get through these things.

Riddhima was hushed up on hearing the beep of the horn that she quickly recognized was of his car.

"Bi...I will talk to you later Ok...He is back" And without hearing a reply, she rushed out into the small balcony of this two storey, 10 Marla house, that was adorned with his name outside.

Armaan got out from the car as no one came to open the door and then he realized, Shanta must have been off to her home right now.

His hand watch was mentioning 8:59pm. Damn, how much anger can drive you to work.

His head was throbbing with pain.

A strong cup of tea

Pushing open the metal doors, he turned back to car when his eyes fell on the balcony to see the vision in red, bathed in the beauty of moonlight.

Stopped and Stumped!! He was.

The sight just held him captive. But what more enticing was when that strainer moved away from her face and he got a look of her.

Decked up in the simplest of way, she was still looking magical.

Too Bad!! He was not in love with HER. But, he hates her.

Shaking his head he get back to the car and parked it inside the garage.

Riddhima, for a moment, felt a flicker of desire pass on his face. A ray of hope developed in her heart but that all was broken just with a shake of his head.

As if, he was bringing himself to reality.

And that was enough to dampen her all happiness.

---------------------------

~FlashBacks~

"Maa...Armaan is coming over today...Can you please make his favorite dosa?" Riddhima heard Ruchi calling out to her mom and felt her heart beat racing just with that one name.

Armaan Malik.

It has been years since she first saw him. It had been years, since she was silently peeking into Bi's room where HE and Ruchi will do combine studies. It has been years, since she was feeling an unknown connection to this one person with whom, she never dare even talk.

An hour later, Armaan did arrived. She rushed to her room's glass window that would give a clear view to outside. Wearing his checked half sleeved shirt along with black pants, he was coming in with his usual brisk walk.

As he rushed into the mansion, she quickly rushed to see him but before she could come down stairs, Armaan has already made his way inside Bi's room where she knew that he and Ruchi will be starting to do studies.

"Riddhima Beta...You need something?" Bi inquired on seeing Riddhima coming out.

"Umm...no Bi...I was just going out into the lawn..." Bi smiled and nodded before moving towards the kitchen.

Riddhima quickly sneaked out and rushed to the window of Bi's room which use to open in the lawn.

From a corner she peeked in to see the vision, she never wished to see.

"Umm...Ruchi...I...I have to ask you something" Armaan hesitantly started his conversation.

"Haan Armaan...Tell me na" Ruchi put away her note pad and asked him, giving all her attention.

"I...I..." He cleared his throat before looking back into her eyes and said.

"I think...I love you" Ruchi was stunned by his confession.

But both were unaware of the heart that was broken outside the window without a sound.

Tears made their way to her eyes. Her body was vibrating with an unknown loss and giving his love filled face another look, she rushed inside her home without letting anyone see her.

--------------------------

A knock on her door, made her open it only to get engulfed into warm embrace of her best friend and cousin, Mehul. "Oye choti...How are you? Why have you house arrested yourself? Chachu called me and told me that he had barely seen you on skype in last two days and you are even not answering his calls? What's wrong?"

He started on with his questions as soon as he entered, barely giving her a time to respond.

Riddhima's father Mr Harsh Gupta had to go out of country due to some business concern and on not getting any response from her daughter, he had to ask Mehul to check on her.

"Bhai...Nothing happened...I was just feeling down and so didn't want Papa to get worried?" She said slowly and rubbed her eyes to show herself tired.

"Ahaan...and you didn't even went down to have your dinner or lunch...Bi told me that you are having your meals up here...What's wrong yaar?" This time, he was really so concerned. Worried.

"Nothing bhai...You are just over-reacting...My finals just ended few days back...I think all sleepless nights and hard work finally taking a toll on me" She felt bad once again in her bed, hiding her face in the pillow.

Mehul was not convinced but knew her enough to understand that she is not going to give in and share.

He ruffled her hairs and sit down beside her BFF.

"Ok...chalo choro...now get ready...We are going out now...Its so long we went to a long drive and had your favorite Pasta.

"Bhai...I just..." She tried to make an excuse but Mehul just stopped her in between.

"Riddhima...If you make an excuse now, I will take it as if you are hiding something from me..." He warned.

Riddhima took a deep breath before giving him a last look, hoping he would budge but seeing his raise brow and non-reluctance, she got up to get ready.

She came out ready in her jeans and floral loose shirt just to see Ruchi standing along with Mehul, practically drooling and leaning all over him.

"Wow...You are looking quite... Hot" Ruchi said, giving him a look from top to bottom.

"Whatever Ruchi...I told you...stay away from me..." Mehul backfired and look towards her room to see if she is ready or not.

"Ready?" On seeing her nod, he just came to her and holding her hand, left giving a flare look to Ruchi.

---------------------

"I so hate her" Ruchi spoke out one day while standing in the kitchen with Armaan. Bi had been busy in pressing Riddhima's clothes upstairs so Ruchi, in anger, had decided to cook something quick for Armaan so they can sit to study. But Armaan had followed her back in just to hear her grumbling.

Just then, Riddhima walked in after attending her college when she heard this conversation.

"Ruchi...Calm down yaar" Armaan put his hands in her shoulders to calm her down.

"No...I won't...Do you think it's fair the way my mom treats me just cause of that maharani...Even I came back from college an hour ago...I too am tired and hungry but just like always, my mom needs to be prepared to pamper her with all her affection...don't I deserve the same thing...am I not good to be loved by my own mother?" Ruchi venom-ed out her anger.

"You are so good Ruchi...Even better than her...and of course your mom loves you but..." As Armaan tried to console her, Ruchi shrugged his hands away.

"Don't lie Armaan...From childhood all I have seen is my mom being more attentive to her than me...In nights my mom used to rush out of our room on hearing her cry but my cries from the fear of loneliness and darkness never reached her ears." Ruchi said with a pained look.

"Ruchi...I am with you na yaar...I love you and I promise to be with you forever, in light or in dark, in happiness and fear...I will be with you..." Ruchi leaned on to him for support as he caressed her back with his hands rubbing it up and down.

None of them noticed a teary eyed Riddhima standing on the doorway.

----------------

From that day, Riddhima started to take care of most of her things on her ownself. She would had her dresses for college pressed right at the night.

For meals, she would land herself into the kitchen, eat it and then clean the used dishes too.

Bi was too stunned and depressed with her actions. When she had questioned Riddhima one day, Riddhima just made an excuse saying. "Bi...If my mom had been alive today, wouldn't she has made me learnt these things so I can be good to my ownself even in future"

Bi agreed but then, she started to keep Riddhima's work more in advance.

Riddhima sighed. She didn't want to hurt Bi anymore but then she so don't want Ruchi's hate.

"Doing your work make me feel satisfied that there is something I could do for you in response to what Bhai Sahib has done for me and Ruchi...We were helpless, lonely when he took us in...He gave me a shelter and such a sweet daughter..." Bi had held Riddhima's chin, pouring out all the love through her eyes.

"He had never discriminated between you and Ruchi...You both get equal pocket money, you both went to same schools...now he is also bearing her university fees...How could you think I will discriminate between my two daughters...If I can do work for her than I can do work for you too Riddhima...Don't you dare take away that happiness from me"

And Riddhima had to be mum in reply.

-----------------------

1 year before

"Riddhima...Armaan has asked for Ruchi's hand in marriage" Bi said as soon as she entered in her room. In excitement, Bi refused to hear the silent sound of a crashed glass heart.

"What do you think about this alliance?" She inquired.

Her throat was clogged but this wasn't the moment to feel helpless. Bi's bright eyes were waiting for an answer.

"I...I think you should ask Ruchi...Armaan is a nice man...If...If she thinks she will be happy with him than why not" Riddhima replied with a great effort.

"That, for once I know, she will be too happy to comply...Armaan has always been like a son for me...They had been studying in the same colleges and univesity. Though there is no one in his family beside his mausa mausi...He still has proved himself with his hard work...He has a nice job, a good attitude and I think, He loves Ruchi... He is just like us from a middle class family...I don't think Ruchi can get a better husband than him"

And Riddhima agreed to each and every word Bi said.

Ruchi is perfect one for him and he for Ruchi.

"Let Bhai Sahib come back from Bangalore and then after discussing it with him, we will go with this proposal". Riddhima nodded with a fake smile while her insides were pulling her apart slowly and steadily.

------------------

Ruchi and Armaan exchanged rings in the small function that was arranged in Gupta Mansion. All expenses were bear by Harsh Gupta who wanted to make it a happy and memorable day for Ruchi.

Some close family friends of Bi and Ruchi were invited along with Harsh's close cousins who respected Bi way too much.

Riddhima has enacted like a perfect host, making sure people were having a good time but one look at the happy couple, sharing sweet nothings on the stage had her feel slit in her heart.

"Why God always take away they people away from me whom I love the most" Riddhima argued but right then Harsh Gupta and Mehul Gupta came and pulled her in a side hug.

"Oye Choti...Why aren't you eating...Ruchi should be worried about her weight not you" Mehul pulled her leg as Harsh chuckled.

"Bhai..."She whined playing along, not wanting to hurt the few people who love her endlessly.

"Anyways, you are way too perfect to worry about it either...Come on now give me and Chachu some company...See, Pasta and Chicken Manchurian...Yummy..." Mehul groaned in pleasure as if tasting the dish making her smile before they lead themselves to the table.

The whole time further on, she kept herself busy in discussions, not sparing a single look to the man, who unknowingly, was the owner of her thoughts, mind and heart.

-----------------------

"Bi..." Riddhima whined as she searched for Bi holding one of her pressed dress and towel.

"What happened Beta?" Bi inquired after wiping her hands with a towel cloth and started to cut the onion. Even after having more than other 10 servants in home, Bi used to prefer doing most of the things on her own.

"Bi...My shower is not working...and I just need to go out to meet Mehul Bhai..." Riddhima complained.

Right from the day of engagement, Riddhima was avoiding any confrontation with Ruchi or even facing Armaan and since she got to know that Armaan was visiting Ruchi today, she made an excuse and planned up to meet Mehul. Mr Harsh Gupta was at home, having a relax day finally after having a long business tour so Riddhima refused to budge him.

"Ohoo...I didn't see...Let me just call the plumber" Bi replied as she stopped her work and started to move towards the door only to hear Ruchi voice.

"It will take a plumber forever to come...they and their timings..." She made a fed up face.

Bi and Riddhima were surprised to see Ruchi giving her suggestion on something as down-market as a screwed tap.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this?" But still the duo with shocked expressions kept on looking at her.

"Ok...Get over it...Riddhima, you can take shower in our room and Mom, please hurry up...Armaan is already on his way" Ruchi's word made Bi turned towards the stove.

Riddhima knew that Ruchi suggested it so the time won't be wasted. Besides, she was too in hurry to leave before Armaan's arrival to argue.

Awkwardly, Riddhima got into the room, locked the door and after putting her jeans and t-shirt on the bed, went to take a bath along with her towel and inners.

After quick ten minutes, she came out with the freshness surrounding her but surprisingly, the room was dipped in darkness. Riddhima looked back into the bathroom to see the small bulb still working in a perfect condition,

"I think the fuse is burnt" She murmured and removed the towel before starting to wear her clothes when right then two hands were wrapped around her bare waist, making her shocked out from her wits.

She was numb. The power to shout just refused to pay a heed to her thoughts of screaming.

"Wow...you are looking heavenly under the dim light" She heard a husky voice murmuring before the soft lips left a wet peck into her neck, making her feel burnt.

The nose of the intruder traced the side of it before nudging the earlobe softly.

"Damn...You are so soft" And the thumbs made small soft rounds on her navel, making her gasp.

That's when she felt a little sting as her earlobe was clenched and unclenched between the sharp teeth.

"Oh..." She hissed. Her mind was shouting to get the hell out from the room and save the dignity but the body was refusing to move even an inch.

"I love you...I love you so much Ruchi..."

And that made her get out from the trance. As if she fell down from heavens into a land full of thrones. She closed her teary eyes and bit her lower lip just to stop the cry that was about to erupt out from her mouth.

Right then, the door opened with a jerk and a loud voice made its way in.

"Armaan...What are you doing in the dark?" Ruchi's voice made Armaan jump away right at that moment as he looked at Ruchi with widen eyes before giving an accusing stunned look to Riddhima who was standing in a semi dressed state.

"Wh...What...What the hell are you doing in Ruchi's room?" Armaan asked her in a hardening tone that made her shaky hands turn even shakier which were making an effort to button up the shirt.

"Wait a minute...What the hell you both were doing in the room?" Ruchi's loud criticizing voice was making her feel jittered.

"Ruchi...what is happening here?" Ruchi's voice has pulled Bi into the room as she asked it before looking at two very dis-heaved people standing.

Armaan, trying to understand the situation and Riddhima, trying to cover up herself while tears made their way down her cheek.

"W...w...What?" The wide eyes of Bi take a look from one person to another

--------------------------------

Mr Harsh Gupta was standing infront of now a fully dressed teary Riddhima, an angry Armaan, an equally furious Ruchi and a confused Bi. The other servants had earlier too gathered up but seeing Harsh, they dispersed.

Harsh was obviously aware of the situation. He was one of the witnessed who rushed after hearing the commotion. But leaving all things aside, he was confident of his upbringing and moreover, on the nature of her daughter to even doubt her.

"I just can't believe...Riddhima and my very own fiance were caught in this hideous act...Chee" Ruchi made a disgusted face making Riddhima and Harsh close their eyes in sadness. While Bi held Ruchi's elbow just to shut her down.

"Ruchi...Please...Please believe me...I thought that was you...after reading your message only I get into that room...It was so dark, I didn't know that It wasn't you" Armaan pleaded as if his life was depended on it.

"Oh really Armaan...You were so busy nosing around to even recognize your own fianc's touch...and then you announce that you know me too well" Ruchi's snide remarks made Armaan flinch literally.

"Ruchi..."

"Just shut up both of you..." Harsh angrily spoke up, making the silence prevail into the room.

"I want you all to just excuse me and my daughter for a few minutes..." The authority, the aroma of his tone even made ever so egoistic Ruchi too shut down and made her way out.

The threat in Harsh's tone reached exactly the way he wanted.

You mess with me, I will mess with you, thoughtfully.
Tactfully.
You mess with my daughter and I won't spare you
Even without a single thought

The door of the room was closed behind by Bi who gave an apologetic look before leaving.

"Riddhima..." The comforting hands get their grip on her arms and that instantly made her fall into the warm embrace of her father.

"Pa...Papa..." She bitterly cried curling her fingers into his shirt, soaking it with her tears.

Harsh's heart bleed-ed seeing his daughter in such a disastrous state.

"Riddhima...Riddhima...beta...Please calm down...Please...Shhh...Just calm down" He patted her head, letting her know that he is with her before he made her sit on a sofa.

"Riddhima...Believe me...I have my full trust on you...I don't care what others say...I just know that I trust my daughter way too much to believe anyone before hearing her out...So tell me beta, what exactly happened?" Harsh questioned wiping away her tears while Riddhima held his hands and started to speak as well as she remembered the event.

---------------------------

Harsh has settled the matter for the time being. Armaan was ordered not to visit Gupta Mansion. Ruchi just went to her room in angry steps after giving glare to the duo while Bi as much as wanted to pacify Riddhima, was asked to leave her alone.

That night, Riddhima stayed up with her Papa, who held his princess safely the whole night as of protecting it from all the evils while Riddhima stick to his warmth as if he was his only savior. That exactly what he was.

But the tornado came next day when somehow, even after a warning lecture by Harsh to his servants, the knowledge of the event was leaked out from the house to the very next door staying elite businessman who was one of the close friend of Harsh.

He promised to be discreet and informed that his wife told him about it who was furthered told by her daughter.

It didn't take a rocket science to make connection.

Ruchi and neighbor's daughter Preeti were University mates.

Now that was the limit.

When Harsh entered back home, he was seething with anger and then he took a decision, which was about to change the whole environment of the house.

Ruchi was sent to hostel of her University. All the luxuries that were earlier provided to her were taken away. Harsh earlier too was a little up-to-date about Ruchi's antics and her hatred towards Riddhima and that's why he had decided to pamper her as much as Riddhima. Ruchi had her own credit card in which 30000Rs per month were getting transferred. She had access to the car and drivers. Her orders were taken care off by everyone i.e. from Bi to the other servants who always used to make comments about her as no matter what, at the end of the day, she was the daughter of a servant too.

But now, things had to change.

Riddhima didn't know what happened between Armaan and Ruchi but she did come to know about the broken engagement.

Another heart-break was accounted on her name.

But what came as the biggest shocker was when Harsh came back one day and put forward the marriage proposal of Armaan for Riddhima. And that was the last nail in the coffin.

-----------------------

~Flashbacks ends.~

Riddhima cried into her pillow still adoring all the glory of a married woman. Though having a fast the whole day, she wasn't feeling a pinch of hunger. Drained by crying, she subjected herself to sleep.

--------------------

"Armaan ...You have to leave tomorrow for Ujjain...Here is the itinerary of your trip. Its for just one week...Suresh is going to be with you as usual to help you...after this only Assam and Hyderabad Branches will be left where we need to introduce this new iT program..." Manoj, Armaan's boss told him.

"Yes Sir...I will be ready..." Armaan took away the file and made his way out...

From the last one year, he was mostly on short trips to other cities on the pretext of introducing a new software into all branches of his bank in India. Little did anyone know that it was his way of running away?

He was running away from his present, wishing for his past and totally ignoring the future. Unlike anyone.

Never ever he wished for such a life. He wanted happiness just like anyone else. He wanted to have a stable life. A rising career and a beautiful middle class housewife at home but the things and dreams have changed just on that one disastrous day.

-----------------

~FlashBacks~ (Armaan's thoughts)

"Please come straight to my room" He had received Ruchi's message as soon as he get off from his bike.

He wondered why Ruchi has send this message. He usually do get to her room after meeting and taking blessings from Bi.

Anyways, to get answers from the girl herself, he went into the Gupta Mansion.

Ruchi's room was the first one on the right and so was easy to approach. He knocked for three times calling out to her but when no one answered, he turned the knob and on finding it open get in.

Darkness welcomed him as his eyes tried to adjust themselves into it, the light came from the bathroom as the door opened.

A semi dressed Ruchi was what he thought he saw and the sight of it was too delicious for him to ignore.

He had been in loved with her from years now. She had been one ruling his senses. They have shared few intimate moments that were usually initiated by him as she was too shy to be bold but today, holding himself back was looking impossible.

For once, he was to turn back and alert her of his presence but then, taken by his strong desires, he moved ahead and pulled her into his arms.

Hissed. He felt her throbbing pulse as his mouth moved to drop a kiss.

From then on what happened was pure madness. He was too drown into his passion to think about her voice or his actions or their state.

But when the door opened and Ruchi get in shouting, he felt that the earth has moved from beneath his feet.

Dumbfounded. Daze.

His head quickly spun to his left to see the scared Riddhima, buttoning up her shirt with trembling fingers.

And he knew, that was the end of his happiness.

-----------------

Armaan had been trying his best to mend the relationship and clear the misunderstanding between him and Ruchi.

She had turn deaf to her pleas earlier and later had stopped to take his calls at all.

Then Ruchi had called him a month later from her University where she had shifted after being kicked out from Gupta Mansion. She had blamed him for all the misery she was going through and broke up, leaving him in pieces.

And then came a huge blow.

Mr Harsh Gupta had landed himself into his office, his cabin one fine day to have one on one talk.

"Armaan, I so don't like to beat about the bush...The thing I am here is a proposal of my daughter with you" He has said it as plainly and as seriously as he could.

Armaan was left open mouthed.

Are you freakin* joking. He thought

"I am damn serious...The one thing I care the most in this world is my daughter and her reputation. My reputation, be damned and I don't care but if anyone raise a finger at my daughter, I would probably go ahead and pluck off that finger. But in this current case, any of my action will only add fuel to the fire. I can't bear seeing my daughter falling apart hear all those venom words. She had been a very good daughter, a good girl. She had never let me down and I have never let anyone hurt her. But now, I am unable to stop shi* out from people mouth. So for that, you have to help me" He said in an authoritative tone.

Armaan frowned.

"And why the hell do you think I will agree to this deal...Due to your daughter, my engagement fell apart...My own Mausa Mausi don't even dare meet me and even has restricted me to get to their house as if I am some hormonal charged man and they have daughters to protect" He felt disgusted just even with the thought.

"I don't care what problems you have Armaan...All I care is about my daughter...You may not be a hormonal charged man but you did act like one so don't you dare put that blame on anyone else. And now, let me tell you, If you dare not agree with me, you will be left with even not a job and a rented house. There is no way someone mess with me and my daughter and get away with it..."

"You are threatening me?" Armaan seethed in anger.

"I am just warning you Armaan...You are the one who get into my house and..." He left his sentence incomplete but Armaan knew what he meant.

"I have tried to keep the things in the boundaries of my house but Ruchi just couldn't let it stay...So I am too going out of my way to ensure that my daughter is safe. I do have strong contacts and beware, if you disagree, I will make sure you don't get an inch of space in India to put your feet. Now, you need to decide"

After warning, Harsh Gupta get out from the room only to get greeted by Armaan's boss Manoj who was well aware of Gupta Enterprises and his owner.

-----------------------

Once again, he tried his luck with Ruchi. He atleast need to make a last attempt to get her know the reality. He couldn't just spoil his whole future due to a mistake but she has straight away rejected to meet him.

He was feeling dejected. Alone.

Pulling out his hairs, he was seated on the stairs outside his small home when his cell phone buzzed.

Wiping away a lone tear from the back of his hand, he took the call just to hear the call that was giving him nightmare.

"Have you decided anything yet Armaan?" Harsh asked straightforwardly, making him irritated.

"Stop it ok...Why are you hell bent on destroying my life?" He was frustrated now.

"Listen Armaan...It's not yours...It's my daughter life at stake..."

Armaan held his head in his hands as he ran the events through his minds. Surly, it was his mistake. He had went ahead thinking of her to be Ruchi but is that one mistake so big that he has to sacrifice his whole life.

He hadn't crossed the limits. Damn it.

But how could you explain that to the girl's father.

Harsh on the other hand knew that the things didn't go out of hand in between Armaan and Riddhima. Riddhima had explained him whatever happened. But Damn that Ruchi, she was hell bent on destroying Riddhima's name in between her friends and further on to world.

Just today, he had received a call from a journalist of a small newspaper who wanted hot inside details of the news, he had learnt through one of his friends about Gupta heiress.

Luckily, it was he who has received this call and not some servant.

The action's Reaction has to take place asap.

Besides, while looking into Armaan's background before for Ruchi, Harsh has really liked the self-made nature of him but his one impulsive act has made him turn down in his eyes.

"Speak up".

"Ok..." Sighing, as if taking his last breath, Armaan spoke out. "Ok...I am ready to marry her"

"Good" Was the only word Harsh spoke before hanging up.

Three days later, Armaan again get visited by Harsh in his office.

"Our pandit g has given a date after a week for wedding to which I agreed. Here are the three samples of wedding cards. Choose the one"

Harsh spoke up.

"You have already taken much decisions of my life...How does it matters what I like?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Fair enough..." Harsh got up holding the cards and put the safely back into his briefcase.

"I will be visiting you Mausa and Mausi tonight...Just wanted to inform you" Saying so he left the cabin, leaving a frustrated Armaan behind who was cursing his luck and left a harsh punch into the wooden desk.

His life was Officially Over.

-------------------

The wedding occurred in full grand style as it was deserve by the Gupta Heiress. The beauties to brains, all had attended the function.

Armaan's Mausa Mausi did came after a long time and blessed the couple.

But Armaan was having flames insides.

As after bidaai, they reached home, Armaan threw away the JaiMala right at the door and marched towards his room with brisk steps till he reached his room door. Turning around in a quick flesh, he pointed up his finger at her and said it with dagger eyes.

"Don't you ever dare cross my path in this house Riddhima...For world, you might be my Wife but I, I will never accept you...Just keep that in mind"

All the dreams, all the hopes of a newly wedded bride died that moment in her eyes.

Blinked. Blinked again.

Salt filled water took place in her eyes as she saw the door slamming shut infront of her blurred vision.

4 months before. (3 months after marriage)

Armaan was getting onto his bike when he heard a familiar sound calling his name.

"Armaan".

Turning around he saw a fretting Ruchi playing with her fingers. But surprisingly, that used to be fluttering heart wasn't feeling a thing seeing her.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned as he turned around and get on the bike, starting to wear his helmet.

"I...I need to talk to you...Can we sit somewhere for few minutes?" She had requested.

Ruchi never requested, she orders.

Armaan remembered her earlier behavior and was surprised to see the change in her. Taking it as a important discussion, he nodded and getting off from bike, lead her to the backside of his office which was having a small backyard.

"Armaan...I am sorry" His head snapped up but she avoided to look at him.

"I am sorry for rushing on with the issue...I am sorry that I didn't listen to you earlier...But what can I do Armaan...I was too hurt with the situation...I was...I was just so unable to figure out the truth and the lie" She was looking remorseful

"Then as I started to analyze the situation, I realized that it wasn't your mistake...It was Riddhima who had planned all this"

Now he was seriously confused.

"What do you mean to say?" He questioned.

"Armaan..." This time she looked up straight into his eyes. "Remember you told me that you have received a message from me...but Armaan, how could I message you when my mobile was inside my room...I did went out that day to bring few things for you...and when I returned, Ma told me that she had seen you walking into my room before...I came there to check on you but...It was all Riddhima's plan to get us apart...She could never see me happy...Remember how she had snatched away all my Ma's love from me...She did it again but with you this time..."

And it was the last reason Armaan needed to hate Riddhima Gupta.

~FlashBack Ends~

Armaan get out from his thoughts as his phone rang. Shanta, it read.

"Yes...say" He said a bit calmly, rubbing his forehead which was throbbing with pain.

"Saheb, Riddhima madam has fainted into the kitchen...What should I do?" Shanta cried helplessly, making Armaan's headache rose up a notch.

As if he doesn't have anything else in his pocket enough to worry about this Maharani.

He thought but nonetheless, told Shanta to keep calm and make her drink some water.

"I will be coming back with the doctor..." He told while hanging up and calling the doctor next.

-----------------------------

"Seems like she has been neglecting her food...Her HB level seems too low...Please make sure she has lots of fruits...Carrot juice and watermelon will be great...Here are few medicines that she should take atleast for a week" Pulling out the paper from the notepad, the doctor handed over it to Armaan who was standing behind.

Great. Now I have to take care of her too. He thought bitterly.

After paying the doctor, he gave the list to Shanta asking her to go and bring these meds along with Advil.

As Shanta left, he gave a precise look to the woman who was his wife for the world. It was actually the first time he was having a good look of her after marriage.

He had avoided getting into her always. And she was advised to stay away but somewhere, the woman who came into his home as a wife was much healthier than this skeleton of bones he was looking onto now.

Her cheeks were stick to the bone, her eyes had circles. She has lost an unhealthy amount of weight in the last 7 months.

He was harsh to her. He was Cruel.

But he has never physically hurt her beside the one time she meddled into his things.

Taking a deep breath, he dipped his hands into pant pockets before turning around.

He had to do make some arrangements.

Next morning, Armaan settled himself on the table as he went through the newspaper when the maid put forward his breakfast.

Saying a thank you, he pushed the paper away and looked into those super soft bread slices which he used to take crispy till just a day before.

Ignoring it for the time, he applied Jam and gulped down a sip of the tea after taking a bite but the next moment, he spilled the tea out.

"Shanta..." He shouted, making the maid run out for her life.

"G Saheb..." She was trembling.

"What kind of breakfast is it? These slices are too soft for my taste...And this tea is seemed to be just made up of water...Did you forget to add milk" He inquired with an angry glare.

"Saheb...I...Wo...I...Sorry" She replied, looking down.

"What sorry? Till yesterday your cooking skills were working fine...What happened today?"

"Saheb...Wo...Riddhima Maam used to make your breakfast...I was just serving it" Shanta explained in a low voice, making him aware of the deed taking place in his house.

Astonished, He was.

"How...I...I mean Why...Haven't I asked you to make it specifically"

"G Saheb...par..." Shanta couldn't say anything further on.

Armaan got up in a grumpy mood.

"I am leaving for Ujjain today...As usual, you don't need to come till next two weeks" Armaan ordered as he took hold of his coat from the sofa.

"Saheb, and Riddhima Madam...I don't think she should stay alone in this condition..." Shanta requested, making him curse Riddhima Gupta more.

He took a moment before replying.

"Don't worry...I will drop her off to her father place" Shanta nodded and left to clean the kitchen before Armaan could have asked her to go and wake up Riddhima.

But right then, he saw a well-dressed Riddhima standing into her room's door, leaning against it as her hand clutched the knob in a tight grasp. But the next second, she was down on the floor.

All his hard on, his grumpy exterior broken at the moment as he rushed to her and bend down to patt her face.

"Riddhima? Riddhima...are you ok"

He asked but when she didn't reply, he called for Shanta who rushed out.

"Stay here...We need to take her to hospital...I will just hire a Rickshaw" He told and rushed out.

--------------------

Stopping his bike infront of Gupta mansion, he gave it a look before taking a deep breath and looking back at the Rickshaw following him.

His tie was loosened, his shirt was crumpled. Thank God, his flight has been delayed till afternoon.

They had been in hospital for 3 hours where Riddhima was injected with blood. The doctors informed that the medicine also had a sleeping pill that was of a high potency and reacted as Riddhima didn't has a proper meal last night.

The Rickshaw stopped beside him.

He looked at Shanta who was still holding Riddhima together in.

"Just stay here for 5 minutes...Let me ask someone to help shift Riddhima upto her room" Shanta nodded who was still so dis heaved from the whole event.

Armaan get up the few stairs that leads to the main door of Gupta Mansion which was open. The maid on the door greeted him with a smile.

"Where is Mr.Gupta?" He inquired.

"Saheb is upstairs having his breakfast in the room" The maid told her.

Armaan nodded and moved in so he could inform Harsh about the situation.

In any other time, he would have let Riddhima stay alone in the house. Shanta usually has been ordered to get on leaves for the few days till he is not here but unlike him, Shanta felt pity for the young girl who was handling all the miseries alone. She had never heard his Malikan complaining about her Saheb to anyone. Even if that's her father, brother or any college mate.

Armaan was on his way to stairs when a voice caught his attention.

"Maa...atleast someday give me as much attention as much as you gave to that Riddhima" Ruchi was shouting. Armaan's step automatically moved towards the door.

"I would have Ruchi...I was actually till you pushed that innocent bachi into this mess of a marriage...What kind of happiness you get by seeing her tearing apart" Bi was questioning.

"The same kind of happiness she gets every time she snatches away my mother from me" Ruchi shouted back.

Armaan would have get in, making Ruchi know that it was so not a way to talk to one parent but he stayed out, as a part of him was forbidding him.

"Ruchi..."Bi held her from her hands and shook her.

"Get to life...Stop this...this game of yours..." Bi pleaded but Ruchi just laughed.
A bitter laugh.

"Do you think I care Maa...That Mahanrani is going to suffer what she had always put me through...She was always proud of her money na...I was always looked down cause I wasn't able to match her standards...I wasn't from a rich family...Now, she is also just like me...She now belonged to middle class family too while I have a very rich boyfriend who has proposed me for marriage...She never let me have your love...Now her husband too will never love him...He is such a putty in my hand...Armaan accepts whatever I tell him...even if its a lie..."

His feet stumbled and made him step back. He felt dizzy.

What the hell had he done? He racked his fingers from his hairs.

All through he has been used to fulfill this arrogant girl's motive to bring that girl down whom he had married in disgust.

A momentary darkness took his sight before he stabled himself on his feet.

Moments from the past rushed infront of his eyes. With each memory in which he had been raw and rough, made his get angry on himself.

The rage was building inside him till he couldn't take it anymore and marched in.

Ruchi was pulled harshly by his hand and before she could realize what was happening, a tight slap was registered on her flushed cheek.

She held her stinging cheek before looking up to see a raged Armaan, throwing daggers her way.

"How dare you?" She shouted only to receive two other slaps right across her face.

"How dare me haan...It's you who have made fun of my life...You have turned me into such a wild animal that I could look through the plain truth...What else you have did Ruchi?" He inquired.

Fuming with temper, Ruchi passed a flare look to him while taking a step back.

"And you think I will tell you...huh" She was scared seeing the storm building up in Armaan's eyes but still acted arrogant.

But these words proved fatal as next moment, she was pushed towards the nearest wall with her neck tightly grasped in his strong fist.

"Armaan" Bi shouted.

"If you care for you life Ruchi...You will tell me"

-----------------------------

Disoriented. Grouchy. Self-Disgusted.

He walked out from the house in quick steps and stop infront of Rickshaw to look straight into a half dizzy Riddhima.

Shanta, who was waiting a long look behind him to see if someone is coming to get her Maam out but she had seen no one but one look back at her Saheb and she knew something happened. Something has changed.

His eyes were teary and looking intently at Riddhima.

Hesitantly, he moved his hand up, stopping in between before he raised it up again and cupped her cheeks, caressing her cheek with a feather like touch.

So soft her skin was. He acknowledged.

But then she pursed her dry lips and let out a painful moan, making him alert of her condition.

Without caring anymore, he pushed his arm under her legs while supporting her back with another one before she was pulled up into his arms.

Irritated first, Riddhima get herself settled into his arms as she clutched his shirt in a tight grip but what he felt was a grip on his heart that made him feel even more remorseful.

Pulling her closer, he turned around and went ahead into Gupta Mansion.

Harsh Gupta, who has already been a witness to the commotion between Armaan and Ruchi was standing at a side having a smile on his lips.

Finally, his daughter was going to get all the happiness she rightfully deserves.

Making sure that Riddhima was settled comfortably into her bed, he pulled up the quilt to cover her. Bending down, he gave a soft look to her before bending down and placing a soft kiss in her hairs.

------------------------

"Sir...A..Riddhima is not well...She felt dizzy yesterday and fell...this morning too" Armaan was looking down on the ground while standing infront of Harsh as if accepting one of his sins.

"I...I have to leave for Ujjain today due to office work...And looking at her condition, I hope it will be good if she stays here for a few days" Armaan told but Harsh knew it was just more than this explanation.

Armaan needed a bit space to acknowledge and plan on how to rectify his mistake.

Riddhima has never shared with Harsh about they Armaan treats her. Is she happy or in pain but he does know that her daughter was in love with this man.

Putting his hand on Armaan's shoulder, he gave it a gentle squeeze.

"She will be fine...Don't worry about her...I will take care..." Armaan nodded as Harsh assured and tried to move away but Harsh kept his hold on his shoulder as he called him.

"I...I know how you are feeling but I just want to tell you one thing...Forget about the past...Riddhima is not someone who will keep a grudge against you any day...She is a girl who needs affection and love...If you can give her that, she will be devoted to you for life..." This time he looked up at Harsh.

Exactly just till what extent he knows. Armaan feared.

But Harsh smiled.

"She is just like her mother Armaan...She was just the same and no matter how much I tried to make her a daddy's princess, she is her mama's reflection in each way..."

Armaan smiled and nodded before he left after hearing Harsh's best of luck.

His life needs to be sorted out in these two weeks.

----------------------

It had been 4 days since Riddhima was staying in her father home. Yes, it was her father home. Not hers.

For her, her home is where Armaan is. She was just so devoted to him in all her acts after she had once took those sacred vows around the fire.

Standing in the window of her room, she was looking at the huge plush well maintained garden outside and remembered how she and her mom used to do gardening. The feeling of seeing the seeds you sow in turning into plants was used to be one amazing thing then. She had always loved spending her time out, sitting in the garden, observing the nature.

~FlashBack~

"And here we are planting grapes seeds...soon the vines will appear with the leaves and then, it will start fruiting" Swapna, told an 8 year Riddhima.

"How long will it take..." Being an inquisitive child, Riddhima asked.

"Hmmm...almost 3-4 years...why?"

"Mom...Why these plants take too much time to grow up? I want to eat grapes from my own home vines as soon as possible" An annoyed Riddhima frowned on seeing her mother sowing seeds of lemon in a far corner of the area.

"Hahaha...Patience Beta...Patience is the key" Swapna smiled as she told Riddhima.

After being done with her work, she cleaned her hands and turned to look at still slightly miffed Riddhima.

"Awe...come here my bacha" Pulling her in arms, Swapna sat on a side bench and started to tell her.

"Accha tell me...If I ask you to go out and start working like your Papa...will you be able to do it?"

Riddhima just thought and shook her head.

"No...I am too small for it..." She had replied in her childish tone making Swapna kiss her forehead in awe.

"Ok...and if I will ask you to do work like your papa after 15 years...Will you do it then?"

Riddhima gave a proud smile and nodded.

"Yes...I will be old then..."

"See...you also need time to do lots of things in life...so does these plants...as along with time, you will get education and grow up...In similar way, these vines will grow up, taking out their leaves, preparing themselves to hold the weight of grapes... just like you will be ready to take up the responsibilities...Wait is the key to anything in life Riddhima..." And after giving a thoughtful look, Riddhima smiled widely.

"I will wait then" She had told.

"Me too..." Swapna had smiled and pulled her in a warm hug.

~FlashBack Ends~

She smiled remembering the one great lesson, her mother had taught her one day.

Yes, everything in this world needs time. And the ones for whom you wait, always turn worth-ful.

Till now, she has been believing and working just on this one thought.

So what if Armaan hates her, she loves him.

So what if he doesn't consider her his wife, she is his Ardhangani.

So what if he is not ready to be her's. She is his. Just his.

And she believed that her love will be reciprocated one day by him.

Till now in these last four days, each day, without him and without their house, she was feeling so restless. She hardly had an inch of habit left to sleep on her soft mattress.

She wants the hardness of the bed, she had in her own house.

She wants to breathe in the air, he breathes. Live in a place, he lives.

Itha utha dekhe panth nihare
Har din palchhin nam pukare
Sud nahi bisare, mann basiya ki
Bawari piya ki

A knock on the door and then entered a very sober Mehul.

"Hey choti...how are you feeling now?" He questioned, trying to bring a smile on his face. Riddhima if not biologically, but she was his sister in every other way and he was so so protective about her.

"I am fine bhai..." She told with a weak smile before going back to bed and patting the space for Mehul to sit on as she too sat down.

"Are you taking the medicines?"

"haha...As if Papa would let me go without eating ...He is practically hovering over me to make sure I am keeping a good diet and taking these pills" Riddhima tried to lightened up the mood.

"Hmmm...Chachu looked tensed downstairs...I heard him talking on phone...I think it was Armaan whom he was speaking to"

Mehul told, making Riddhima heartbeat to rock on.

What he must be saying. Is it the first call? Is Papa angry on him? But is he angry on Me?

These kind of wild thoughts ran through her mind.

But then he knew about what actually had happened. What Ruchi has done to us. Is he still going to ignore me and more important, is he still going to blame me?

"A...Riddhima...Do...Do you" Mehul hesitation brought Riddhima get back to him. He was looking nervous by the way he was wetting his wet lips with the help of his tongue.

"What is it bhai?" Riddhima inquired.

Mehul looked up and bracing himself said.

"Are you still planning to back to his home?" He questioned, making her frown.

"What kind of a question is it bhai... Of course I will go back to my home...It is my home...not only his" She emphasized on her words.

"But how could you stay with him...He doesn't trust you" Mehul questioned.

"He doesn't know me" Riddhima argued.

"That's the point na...He doesn't know you..."

"He doesn't know me yet bhai...that doesn't mean that he will not in future" Riddhima had cut him in between as she doesn't want to hear about those lines of a falling apart wedding. Her voice was strained.

"Riddhima..."

"Bhai...What if I tell you that one of my friend in college was a very cheap girl" Mehul was so shocked with the sudden change of topic.

"From where this came?"

"Just answer me" Riddhima prompted.

"I will say you are being too judgmental about it...do you know her closely?" Mehul inquired and Riddhima nodded.

He gave this scene a thought before saying.

"Than I might probably believe you..." He replied seriously.

"Without hearing her out? Without meeting her?" Riddhima inquired further.

"Though I would like to see her first but right now, If you are saying she is not a good person than I might believe you"

"On what basis?"

"What do you mean on what basis? You are my sister and as much I have known you, I believe you will not hold grudges against anyone without reasons" Mehul replied as if clearing Riddhima her place in his life.

"Then how does it is different from what Armaan did...He was Ruchi's best friend...They have been friends since Ruchi had moved in this city... Ruchi over the years was close to me...atleast physically...Armaan is bound to believe what she said even if they are lies...It wasn't his mistake" Riddhima put forward her point making Mehul frustrated.

"He was planning on to destroying your life after getting in this marriage"

"His only mistake was that he didn't go ahead and talk to me face to face without passing out his judgement..."

She was firm on her words. She was still bestowed with him and Mehul was getting angry with each passing moment.

"So, what do you think? After knowing about the truth will he change over a fortnight and take you back home with all the glory like a perfect husband" He mocked.

This questioned made Riddhima looked up with hollow eyes and the hollowness just made Mehul gasp.

"I don't know what will happen after this fortnight bhai...But I know one thing, I just belong to that home...Even if he doesn't come to take me back, I will go myself"

Not taking it anymore, Mehul just passed her a pleading look before he left the room, praying from Above one to get his sister her happiness.

But inside, Riddhima was lost in the demons of thoughts.

"Will he come to get me back home? Or, I am not welcomed anymore?"

Her heart dipped just with that single thought.

The whole two weeks passed in guilt for Armaan. Most of the day, he would indulge himself into his work and the rest of the time, he would spent taking in view of his actions in past.
Just cause he trusted a person more than others proved such a big mistake for his life..

And then Riddhima's face would flash in front of his eyes, making him curse more to himself.

How will he be able to rectify his .

He had been in contact with Harsh all through who was updating him about her health. Before he was feeling too hesitant to call but when Harsh himself had called him, he was just too thankful for it.

Sometimes, he will get to hear Riddhima's voice in the background and he would realize, how he had never noticed the chirpy husky voice before. Though an element of sadness will be hear able too someday.

His work was almost finished and he was ready to go back and face the situation that he himself have been responsible for.

-----------------------

Riddhima woke up with a sigh. The house was filled with silence. The AC was put on a normal speed bringing a relief to people who were otherwise burnt with the heat.

But even in all this lavishness, Riddhima was not feeling good.

It had been two weeks. Armaan must have come by home by now. Will Shanta be there to see him. He must be hungry.

She tried to keep her focus on these things rather than the issue if he will be willing to come and take her back home.

Taking another painful sigh, she turned and layed down straight on the bed before she raced her fingers angrily from the hairs.

"You are up?" The sudden voice made her take a sharp turn towards the sofa that was placed on the side and the view just made her heart do a small somersault.

There was sitting Armaan Malik in the most disoriented way she has ever witnessed.

The crumpled shirt, dishevel hairs, the loosened up tie. His elbow was placed on the hand rest which was supporting his chin. His expressions were hesitant and concerned but what attracted her the most at the moment was the care that was evident in his eyes.

"A...Aap...Yahan..." She asked sitting up. Her hands gripped the comforter up to cover her front as she was wearing a light chiffon t-shirt along with tights. It wasn't the usual pajama kurta's she had started to wear after the wedding. At her father place, she mostly had her earlier clothes which were consist of front open t-shirts and jeans and occasion based worked shalwar suits.

"hmm...I...I have been waiting for you to get up...Uncle told me that you were having a nap and as he was going out for some time...I was told I could wait here"

For the first time Armaan realized how he had never let her enter his room after wedding. It was a restricted area for her and she had never disobeyed her and now here, he was standing in her room without her permission.

Shaking his head, he came towards her and bend down on his knees. Her eyes for onced has never left him.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Am good" She whispered.

*Silence*

"When did you came back?" She questioned.

"Just an hour back" He replied and realized that this was the first sensible and easy going discussion they were having since...EVER.

The plain harmony of the environment was too enchanting.

"I...I am sorry Riddhima..." Moving his hands up, he held her one hand hesitantly as he started to pour out the guilt, he was suffering from the last few days.

"All through last months, all I have done is hurt you...In each way...In every way...I have insulted you...I have cursed you at each given moment...I always blamed you for my misery...But never for once I realized that even you were going from the same phase...You have tried to be as accommodating and supportive as one could be but I always considered it an act...Just cause I trusted the lair of a person too much, I even didn't showed an inch of that trust on you." His voice was remorseful and teary that made Riddhima feel his helplessness.

"I am sorry Riddhima...I am so so sorry for every pain that I have caused you...For every tear that you have to shed...for every insensitive act I have done..." He was on the verge of crying.

"Shhh...Armaan" Moving her other hand, she cupped his cheek and forced him to look up at herself.

"I am sorry" He whispered straightly looking into her eyes.

"You don't have to be...We both have been pushed towards a situation...I still do had the support of my family, but you...You didn't even had that..." And Armaan found honesty in each word she was saying.

"Actually...I am sorry too...I never knew that Ruchi had such extent of hatred in her heart towards me...Just to hurt me, she had hurt you too..." This was the first time they had ever analyzed the situation of past with an open mind.

And then Riddhima realized, this was the first time she was touching him. His stubble cheek was giving a tingling feeling to her palm. A sudden current rushed in her body and she pulled back her hand quickly.

And that's when Armaan realized how close they were.

He pulled back his hand and got up not waving his eyes away at all. She was looking so angelic right now.

"Will you come with me to our home?" He inquired not sure if she wants some more time.

But that 'OUR' just stole her heart once again if not already.

"I will..." A broad smile popped up on his face that was for the first time, was just directed to her Was for her.

She was so lost that he had to actually call her again.

"Ok now get up and get ready..." He asked playfully making her smile.

"Turn around" She told her, making him stunned.

"What?"

"Turn around Armaan...Look at the other way" She demanded.

"But Why?"

"If you want me to get ready, just turn around...stop questioning" And when he still not budged, she forcefully made him turn before she quickly jumped out from the bed and ran into bathroom, leaving a chuckling Armaan behind.

------------------

"I am so happy that you both have reconciled and planned to move ahead, leaving the past behind" A delightful Harsh said as Armaan and Riddhima stood before them with the packed small bag and Armaan's carry on. Armaan had directly came to her home after landing.

"I want to say Sorry to you too Uncle" Armaan apologized but Harsh cut him in between.

"If you really want to get my forgiveness, just keep my daughter happy Armaan. She is the most valuable asset of mine" Harsh looked at Riddhima, who was finally looking happy and radiomen after a long time.

"I will try my best" Armaan promised.

"Ok...but before you leave...I want to invite you both to a small get together that I have arranged this Sunday on success of a deal..."

"We will surly come" Armaan replied after giving a look to Riddhima who nodded in approval. Taking blessings, the duo made their way out back to their home, where lay the happiness.

---------------------------------

They entered the home together, once again in synchronized steps. Riddhima had a wide smile on her face as she was finally back to where she knows she belong. Getting back home also relieved her from all the miserable thinking of ifs and wont's.

Armaan was feeling at peace too because this time he was not the victim of a misunderstanding. From here on, all he would have to worry about is how to keep this girl happy whom he has wronged all along. And then suddenly, he got an idea.

"Riddhima...you just stay here for a moment...ok...I will be right back..." Armaan hurriedly warned and without giving any explanation, ran inside.

Confused Riddhima looked at his back but none the less, waited behind as asked by him.

Hunching a thali under his arm, A kalash filled with rice in a hand and diya and match stick in another.

Riddhima gasped as he found him putting the kalash infront of her down on the floor.

"Armaan..." She asked with raised brows.

"Just two more minutes ok...sorry" Saying he rushed towards the pooja ghar which was always well maintained by Shanta. Thinking of it by now, he wondered if Riddhima was behind it too.

Anyways, he put some sindoor in, filled the diya with oil that was placed beside the shrine and after liting up diya, get back to her.

"Armaan...You don't have to do any of it..." Riddhima muttered softly though her heart was filled with joy.

"I want to...I want to redo all those things which you have missed in the last few months...starting with a warm welcome to this home" Riddhima smiled and let him do the AARTI

He took a small amount of sindoor and put a tikka on her forehead before skeptically, moving his thumb up towards her maang. "May I"

In reply she just closed her eyes, feeling blessed and complete.

Riddhima's eyes were shinning with happiness when she opened them while his were not any less.

He motioned towards the Kalash with his eyes whom she did push with her toe.

"Their is also this rangooli rasam na...where the bride put her feet in colored water and enters" Armaan inquired on which Riddhima nod.

"Yes..."

"Hmm..." He thought for few seconds before saying. "Two minutes"

"Armaan we don't have to do this..." Riddhima said chuckling but Armaan didn't listen.

And he did came back with a red spray can and a small white duppatta.

Riddhima's eyes widened seeing the spray can.

"Seriously?" She just spoke out as Armaan sat down on his knees beside her after spreading the dupatta ahead, making sure to put some newspaper under it.

"Yes...I couldn't find the water paints...now hold my shoulder and pull up your one foot" Amused Riddhima did as asked and found Armaan shaking the can before he painted her underfoot.

-------------------

While taking a bath, Riddhima was humming a soft slow romantic song when her eyes fell down on her feet to see a small residual of the paint sticking.

She chuckled remembering how Armaan had helped her with removing the paint. Later pf the last night was spent in leisure as both had taken place in TV lounge, catching up on eachother's habits. Armaan later had ordered take in considering her favorites though she had offered to cook something but instead, he forced her to take the day in an easy manner. The watched a movie later on before she felt dizzy and came back to her room for sleep. None the less, she was feeling that this is the point where a new chapter of her life was about to start.

Wiping away the excess water from her body, she wore her dress and came out hurriedly to get on with her daily duties.

Seeing her coming, Armaan put down the newspaper and gave her one of his sweetest smiles.

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you too" She gave him a soft smile before she turned into kitchen to find a grinning Shanta.

Riddhima frowned her brows amusingly before asking."What happened?"

Shanta just smiled. "Something has changed...Doesn't it?" And Riddhima couldn't help but blush making Shanta come close.

"I am so happy for you Maam...Sahab is not a bad person..." Riddhima just nodded before pulling her into a warm hug.

"Excuse me...Can I please intervene in this reunion and have a cup of tea?" Armaan asked cheekily and earn two laughs from the ladies.

"Surely...Just 5 minutes" Riddhima replied and turned to do her work as Shanta helped her.

-------------------

A tray was placed infront of him and he looked up, hoping to find Riddhima but was disappointed to see Shanta asking "Saheb, anything else you need?"

A remorse filled him up once again. He has always pushed her away from himself but now, when he wishes to get close, seems like she is still hesitant to be a part of his routine.

He had made it happen and he will redeem it too.

"Saheb"

"Yes...Go in and ask your Maam that I want her out here...also bring her breakfast here" He ordered just to see Shanta giving a precise look towards the kitchen from where Riddhima was peeking out, making him smile.

"Come out now" He said loudly just to see a sneaking Riddhima coming out, pushing her strands behind her ear.

"I am not gonna eat you now...I am having my breakfast right here...Come and sit" He tried to lighten up the mood as she smiled and sat down beside him.

Shanta brought her breakfast and they started to eat.

"Finally, it's tasting back to way I likes" He looked at her, complimenting her skills and she blushed happily.

"I am having four days off from the office...I...*clearing his throat* ...I was thinking, lets plan a vacation...Let's get to know eachother...Let us makeup for time we have missed on" Riddhima's heart thudded inside.

Just Him & Me.

It was always used to be a far away thought for him but right now, right this moment, seeing his hopeful eyes really meant what he said.

He wants to pursue this relationship and she was too happy to give in.

"The last 4 days were heaven" Armaan thought as he notched up his tie and looked at a smiling Riddhima who was combing her hairs.

They couldn't go to the vacation to Manali as planned. His boss has called him to office on urgent basis. There was an IT problem which Armaan has to take care off. He had to invest atleast 4 hours a day on daily basis but other than that, he made sure that Riddhima was given all his free time.

Riddhima was the epitome of perfect wife that he had always imagined. She was supportive. She was not fussy though sometimes he wished to see her in that avatar but the way she had supported him with his office issue, he was not anything less than thankful to her.

She was a great cook, an exceptional painter and a soulful singer that he got to know now .

Beside it, he loved the way she use to smile. Her eyes shine when she does it. She was quick on hearing and is a beautiful sight when she is in a messy state.

"And right now..She is looking awesome in this dark blue saree...Does she know that this is my favorite color" He thought with a knowing frown.

He was standing in her room on the pretext of choosing the tie color going with his shirt. He wasn't really a tie person but on occasions like today and in official meetings, he has to tie them up.

Seeing him lost, Riddhima came towards her and nudged.

"Shall we go?" Armaan looked at her before giving a nod. "Yes"

"One minute" She stopped and raising her hand, put the knot of the tie in the middle.

Armaan just smiled and said a small thank you before they left.

-----------------------

Few of the elites of Mumbai were gathering into Gupta Mansion. The heavy land cruisers, Audi's and Porsche were parked outside. Ladies were getting out wearing elegant dresses while the men were dressed in expensive business suits.

In between all of it, came in a rushing bike and get parked in between all those luxurious pieces.

Armaan put off his helmet while Riddhima get down and taking out her combed, straightened up her hairs.

People turning up around gave them precise glances before ignoring.

"I think we just made it up on time...Let's go in" Armaan asked but was stopped by Riddhima who gave him a frustrated look.

"You don't even give a look to yourself" She told and combed on his hairs too which were ruffled cause of the helmet.

Armaan was once again taken by her sweetness.

"Now, you are looking perfect..." She said and engaging her hand with his, made her way in.

"Wow...you looking good" Mehul said bring Riddhima in a side hug. The blush on her cheeks was too adoring to ignore.

Riddhima just smiled brightly and looked up at her brother.

"I am great...I am so happy Bhai" Happily she gave him a small hug.

"Awee...I am so happy for you choti...Now I have a feeling that your decision was right...In a week if he could do this to you *motioning towards her blush* then I wonder how it will be further on" The duo chuckled with glee.

On the other side, Harsh was making Armaan meet his associates.

"It's nice to meet you" He said looking at an elderly man Pranay who was holding a wine glass in his hand.

"Good to meet you too...Besides Harsh, I never knew that you will have to go out of your league to get a perfect groom for your daughter...I mean come on, We were also looking for an alliance" Pranay patted the back of a young man, his son Vinay who was eying Riddhima sneakingly.

Armaan's blood rushed in his veins.

"Oh Pranay, I knew you were looking for an alliance...but that was exactly what I never wanted...An alliance would have been no way better than the person my daughter choose for herself to be happy with...and this brilliant man is just what I always wanted" Harsh said proudly, meaning each word. Armaan felt in debt of all this politeness.

"May be...but your daughter would have been treated like a princess in our home. These middle class people can't even come out from their kitchen politics to get to enjoy life" Pranay still continued with his venom remarks.

"Oh hello Uncle...How are you?" All men turned to see Riddhima approaching with Mehul.

"Hello Hello...Young lady...How are you?" Pranay greeted her with a fake smile.

"I am good..." Riddhima replied with a bright smile and engaged her hands firmly with Armaan's making Vinay scowl. Armaan looked down at her with a warm smile on seeing her declaring her rights on him.

"And I just heard that you were telling my dad how well I would have been treated in your home...If...If I would have married your this...Hmm...this son" Riddhima gave a disgusting look to Vinay. She always hated him and his lecher ways.

"But then let me tell you, why would I want to be treated like a prince when Armaan treats me like a Queen...It would have been unfair to me...doesn't it" She replied in a sugar coated tone, making the men in front grunts.

"I think I missed on meeting Mr Mehra...Let me go and greet him...Come on Vinay" Pulling his son along, he rushed away.

Entwining her fingers with Armaan's, declaring her support, Riddhima looked up at her dad with an apologetic look.

"I am sorry Papa" Her nose scrunched innocently, just like always making Harsh smile.

"Oh Don't worry...We are the investors...They need us, we don't and beside, I have never liked them personally but they are good businessmen." Riddhima smiled and hugged Harsh.

"Umm...Sir" One of the maid came to Harsh and interrupted the moment.

"Sir...Ruchi is outside creating a commotion...Please if you can come out" The maid requested in a slow voice, making Harsh tensed.

"Oh really...Chachu...Please, let me see her today...You must stay here and greet the guests...Otherwise she will create an unnecessary buzz" Mehul requested with a pleading look and Harsh did let him. He was surly needed inside.

Armaan all through this stood silent. With each moment he realized that how much he has misunderstood these people but he was just so thankful that they forgive him and gave a second chance to prove himself.

"I also need to go out and see...I can't trust bhai with his anger" Riddhima's worried tone made him nod and before she could say anything more, he was accompanying her outside.

Outside, Ruchi was shouting on top of her lungs while the security was keeping her out from the Mansion Premises.

"You kimanay...I will so not leave you...You have destroyed my life...The cheater friend of your just told me the whole reality of his fake proposal and this fake gold ring...How dare you play this dirty game with me?" Ruchi was barking literally making Mehul laugh out loud.

"Really...Haha...You really thought that someone would love a girl like you...and that too, someone from a well-off family" Mehul grinned just to see Ruchi seething in anger.

"Let me go..."She shouted madly at the security men who were keeping her at bay.

Mehul took few slow steps towards her before saying in a dangerous tone.

"You deserved every inch of this pain Ruchi...Till now, you were provided with all the luxuries but now you don't have a family, you don't have a home, you dont have a what you use to say...Rich and handsome boyfriend...You don't have a career and above all, you don't have respect from anyone...Even your mother doesn't want to talk to you...It was ok till you were not hurting anyone...The day you hurt my sister was the last day of your happiness...Now go and get what you deserve...loneliness and loth." He snarled at her face, making her scared.

"And one more thing...If you get anywhere close to my family and sister...Remember it...I  will make sure that's your last day on earth" He warned with dangerous eyes, making Ruchi back off before the security took her away.

Turning around, Mehul looked at Armaan and Riddhima who must have witnessed all this scene as they were stood stunned.

"What?" He questioned just to see Riddhima raising her brows.

"Oh Come on...I need to atleast take a bit of revenge for always torturig me with her trampy comments" Mehul replied carelessly before pulling out her cheeks.

"Stop frowning now and come in...Chachu needs to be rescued" Winking, making Riddhima smiled, he left the two behind to follow.

"Ahh...Guess...this is bhai..." Riddhima heaved a sigh of relief that the commotion didn't turn violent.

"Let's go..." But before she could move away completely, Armaan held her hand and pulled her, making her land on his chest.

She was surprised by his act and looked up in his eyes.

"You really meant whatever you said inside" He questioned apprehensively.

Softly, she cupped his face and replied with honesty. "Yes...I meant it...I wouldn't have my life anyother way...I am with you...I don't need anyone else"

And he was floored right that moment.

-------------------------------

2 months Later

Things have been far more better than thought. Armaan had discovered a whole new person under the soft spoken Riddhima. She was naughty by heart, chirpy by nature and sweet by appearance. Inside the soft exterior lays a strong lady who knows how to speak and how to put someone in a desired position. Either High or Low.

She loves to be taken care off but she rarely gives anyone a chance so now, whenever Armaan gets a chance, he almost forces her to dress up and get out for a picnic, movie or just a plain dinner on a road side dhaba.

It was one weekend and Armaan had planned a small day out. They went to do grocery shopping in the morning, following by a tea time in home with few baked snacks, Riddhima was learning to make in the free time. Later Armaan pushed her to get ready as he wants to explore this new Resturant that opened just a few blocks away.

Shanta was just so happy to see her masters coming close and she always prayed from the above one to see them happy.

Finally, after having a great day they entered back home to find that the light was gone. The whole house was dipped in darkness.

"Urghh...Seems like its gonna take time...Let me get the candles" Riddhima said as she switched on her mobile's flashlight before making her way to the kitchen.

Armaan moved around the house after closing the door, making sure all the windows are carefully closed before he too made his way towards the kitchen which was now showing a ray of light.

As soon as he entered, he was struck with the view infront.

Wearing the candle light on her face, she was looking down deeply concentrating on the candles which were to be lighted by the lit one in her hand.

"I so don't know, when will we get rid of this load shedding...seriously, no one is putting any thought to this issue" She murmured angrily, thinking of the night ahead that she has to spend sweating.

Armaan was stood with an amusing look. He surly has started to get attracted to her over the weeks but right now, she was looking phenomenal. A soul of beauty with a heart of gold. His heart skipped a beat when she hissed feeling the light burning sensation of melted wax on her hand. How he want to see her whimpering for him. With Him.

Who can say that A candle can show you something that the sunlight and tube light can't.

"Do you need something? Cold water?" Riddhima inquired like a dutiful wife as she turned and found him standing beside.

Definitely Cold Water. For the thoughts he was having.

He was in an argument with himself either he should grab this chance or wait a little more but seeing her taking a step away, he quickly made up his mind and took a leap of faith.

Without hearing him out, Riddhima took hold of one candle in hand and was about to move towards the fridge before he took the few distanced steps and held her by her arms.

"Sometimes, load shedding proves out to be a blessing" He whispered, making her surprise even more by his tone than his sudden action. She was confused and looked at him with a frown.

"How can it be a blessing?" She inquired.

"May be...I shall show it to you" Saying so, he engaged her eyes with his by a deep smouldering look and bend ahead before blowing away the candle in between, making his breathe touch her skin.

He felt her shivered and knew, she was feeling exactly the same way, he himself was feeling.

Tracing her hands down with his fingers, he put away the candle of the shelf, before jerking her towards himself, putting her right against his chest.

Further on, his fingers pushed away the strands away before cupping her face in a gentle hold.

The light from the other candles was providing him a clear view of her emotions yet keeping a side hiding.

"Armaan..." His name left her lips like a prayer.

"You asked me if I need something. My answer is..." Her heart thudded wildly with the pause he took.

God! How much she has waited for this moment. This moment of being close to her dream. To get drown and be a part of him.

"I need you...Right this moment Riddhima..." and she felt like a prayer was answered.

Her eyes were wide open, looking at him, inquiring in their own manner if whatever she heard was true or not and in reply, he moved his one hand behind, running it upside down while pushing her more into himself.

Her breath hitched as she felt him bending down more. His thumb was playing softly on her cheek before moving towards her sensitive earlobe and caressing it.

Butterflies were having a party in her stomach as his mouth bend down to her level. His hand turned her face up to get to the perfect angle for his easy access and all she could hear was her own furiously beating heart voice. Crossing the distance inch by inch, Armaan tried to judge if she was uncomfortable by his action but seeing her responding to his approach by a breathless sigh, he get the confidence and crashed his lips on hers.

The lips mingled and quenched the thirst they had been suffering from. Her hands moved up and grabbed hold on to him tightly just to keep herself standing up on her toes. But soon, he let her get relieved from the worry and made her sit on the counter, breaking away for a moment before again continuing with his exploration. He doesn't want her to think of anything or anyone right now beside him and she was just so happy to do it.

Taking his sweet time, he let his hands get familiar with her soft curves before reaching behind and opening the zipper, giving his hands access right to the skin.

She quivered feeling his fingers moving up and down, all the way at her bare back, making her go crazy while his mouth moved down to pay homage to her long throat.

Her fingers get happily entangled into his messy hairs, making them more rumpled.

His mouth moved towards south, moving away the dress from over her shoulder before his teeth took in a left a small mark of his on her.

"Husss...Armaan" She moaned, pulling him closer to herself.

"I want you so badly..." He whispered against her skin before placing a soft kiss on her collarbone. And the next moment, she was pulled up in his arms, getting kissed ravenously before he moved towards his room.

Another new chapter of togetherness was about to start for this Bawari and her Piya.

~Moral~

Wait is Worth: It is an old proverb and quite a true one but unfortunately, now a days people expects quick response to feelings, quick understanding, quick promotions, quick solutions, quick results.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFcZ6r_Te_Q[/YOUTUBE]

I know end zara accha nahi gaya but thats the only thing I can thought of right now. Forgive me in advance and this is officially the end of Bawari.

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 8 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well its a surprisee
isnt it
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome os loved it
little emotional
armaan behaving really bad with ridhima but she is having faith that everything become alright
ruchi is really chudail
finally armaan realised his mistake
ar happy together
ar romance wow
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too good yr ana 
ruchi deserved what she received in end 
and loved d way both father and brother supported riddhima 
the end was perfect 
do write more
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Finalllyy U Posted BAWARI PIYA KI...

THANK U SOOO MUCHHH...

kab se wait kar rahe thay is OS Ka...

Ab Kya Bole ...
I am Speechless...
I actually Cried While reading...

Shit.. Sometimes Life be So Cruel

I Felt Every emotion For Armaan..
I Mean
I Hated Him..
I Loved Him..
I felt Bad & Sad For Him..

& For Ridhima...
I don't have Words ..
Uski Life FairyLand Ki princess Jaese thi..
Mnz Aese LAVISH life & Dn After Marriage Life Hell ban gayi,, But as V Knw Fairly Tale mai Happy Ending hote hai..
& Dat z Wat actually happend..

Good Win's Over Evil...

Thank U soo Much..

& U R Right WAIT& PATIENCE R D Thing Which V Need But Pata Nahi Kahi dikhta hi nahii aaj Ke World Mai

& Yaar plzz Dhamki Mat diya karo..
Ab cmnt & like Kyu nahi karte sab..
I don't have Any Idea..

I'll Cmnt More dn 1 time..
Baki sab Ki taraf se B...
But Plz Aesa mat kaho U'll Not Post..

Fir Mera kya Hogaa...

& I'll Share Ur All Update frm Now .. Pakka Promise
So atleast ziyada Loug padhe aur Cmnt kare..

But OS AR/ArSh Version mai Post karna kabhi stop mat karna..

& Yeah Batana Bhul gayii..
Hameshaa Ki Tarah Song Selection Perfect tha...

Thank U Soo Much ANA..

Waiting for Another OS..

Love U..
Stay Blessed & Happy...
Take Care
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such an awesome os
riddhima is so sweet in the beginning..and later on too but knowing that ruchi's mean ways was so tiring
poor bi such a arrogant daughter to handle
harsh gupta was amazing parent..
armaan was another poor guy to have ever believed that witch ruchi
mehul was amazing to have taken revenge on ruchi in his own style