Himu
Habiba
-POV-
Bohemian 
Newbiesoapfan
Singaporefan

Rules:

1) Any and all topics are welcome...but be respectful and don't push
2) Please talk to other members...I am not going to be replying to all posts, although I will likely read most...
3)  This chat club is not limited to discussing any one show...or any ..one actor. Not too interested in actors personal life discussions either...although it is Ok to do it in moderation...
4) Don't expect regular reviews of RR from me...I may not be watching the show regularly...although would welcome to hear your views ...if you want to talk about RR...
5) I have started my personal journal project...and am really excited about it..😃

Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Reserving some space for discussion topic #1
The shows I have watched and what I liked and didn't like about them...

Shows I have watched...
Kasam se - 4 months
IPKKND - 9 months
IPKKND2 - 6 weeks
Tumhari Pakhi - 6 weeks
Rangrasia- 6 months
Next? 

Loved IPKKND for the excitement...and the chemistry❤️❤️ Remains my all time favorite show to date...
Loved Kasam se- for the time I watched ...Prachi Desai and Ram Kappor and the romantic tension between the two...the song jiya dhadak dhadak ...still reminds me of the chemistry between the two...
IPKKND2- was initially attracted to Shrenus lively personality...but the show fizzled
TP- Liked IK. and almost poetic first week...but the show had no chemistry...fizzled...
RR-  The chemistry and Ashish Sharmas expressions as Angsty Rudra kept me hooked...for 6 months...

What shows have you guys watched and what new shows would you recommend?

-Sush- thumbnail
Reserved for discussion topic #2...will pick...

Not updating right now...
-Sush- thumbnail
Reserved for discussion topic #3. 

Should be enough reserving...😃

Not updating right now...
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sush!  This is nice and glad you are enjoying your new project.

Hello Ladies 🤗

Ok i like topic 1 - I've only seen IPK for most of it's run and am currently watching YHM -

I miss the excitement of IPK  it had something I haven't seen ever in an Indian soap opera.  Maybe someday, someone will be able to recreate something close to it?  

I would recommend YHM -  because it's a mature story and yes, its Ekta but unlike most of her shows.  The leads have chemistry but what really has drawn me to the show is the way they have handled the FL's infertility and the bond between the FL and her adopted step daughter.  It's beautiful and it shows that just because you didn't give birth to a child doesn't mean you can't be their mother and parent in every way that really counts. 
Edited by habs - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like Ek Hasina Thi, it's a revenge drama and has wonderful actors 😃 I think I may have a woman-crush on Simone Singh, she is phenomenal in EHT 😆
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks Sush for adding me here🤗 
Hello all wonderful ladies here😃 
For benefit of all

Name: Bhavi
Profession: Engineer 
Country - Canada

Have watched just 3 recent Indian soap :
 Parichay I left half way through
 Rang Rasiya  am ready to leave any time soon and 
the third one which i repeatedly watched and that too completed 😲 is IPKKND❤️. 

The only reason for it is i guess i watched it online just a month back and hence could FF all the unwanted show but must say it was something different. I watched it 3 times all 398 episode in a month😳😆 (Obviously with FF) 

Mainly i am a huge fan of CID/Arjun/Adalaat kind of shows. Mainly as you can watch it any time and do not have to worry about the story. 

American shows watched: 

Suits - all season
24 - all season
PLL - on and off 
Gossip Girl - am forced to watch😆

Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Thanks Sush for adding me here🤗 

Have watched just 3 Indian soap :
 Parichay I left half way through
 Rang Rasiya  am ready to leave any time soon and 
the third one which i repeatedly watched and that too completed 😲 is IPKKND❤️. 

The only reason for it is i guess i watched it online just a month back and hence could FF all the unwanted show but must say it was something different. I watched it 3 times all 398 episode in a month😳😆 (Obviously with FF) 

Mainly i am a huge fan of CID/Arjun/Adalaat kind of shows. Mainly as you can watch it any time and do not have to worry about the story. 

American shows watched: 

Suits - all season
24 - all season
PLL - on and off 
Gossip Girl - am forced to watch😆

Hey Bhavi,

I thought RR would be different but for me it's never lived up to its promise. The first month was amazing and then after that. . . well I'm not going to get negative.

I think IPK will always be my benchmark as I've tried other shows and none of them have what it did.  It was magical. I remember getting really excited about it  every day.    Yes, I was a geek!

American shows:  24
                             Parenthood
                            The Mentalist
                             Big Bang Theory 
                             Person of Interest 

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: habs

Hey Bhavi,

I thought RR would be different but for me it's never lived up to its promise. The first month was amazing and then after that. . . well I'm not going to get negative.

I think IPK will always be my benchmark as I've tried other shows and none of them have what it did.  It was magical. I remember getting really excited about it  every day.    Yes, I was a geek!

American shows:  24
                             Parenthood
                            The Mentalist
                             Big Bang Theory 
                             Person of Interest 

i also watched few episodes of good wife but then was unable to watch it due to time restraint
You right IPKKND was magical. Chemisty of lead, not many villans, ensemble cast with no kitchen politics. ALthouth they consummated after 340 episodes not one epi had less to offer. 
One of my friend did suggest it when it was on air but then i was just too busy and did not want to get hooked to any thing😆
-Sush- thumbnail

I hung on to RR ...long after what I cared for went missing...it became a habit...6 months is a good record...but I realize...I don't look forward to anything in the show anymore...it did have the promise... Habs...it did...For some time I really was enjoying it...

American shows...often on
The Good Wife
How I met your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Psyche 
Numbers
House
Covert affairs
Nashville
Castle
The Mentalist
 White Collar