Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yes ship dem on valid reasons or dnt ship dem bt dnt believe on rumors be positive nt fr harshika bt fr harshad nd preetika plzzz
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tbh like catz said Vivek need to zip it ..
He's just making fans go all crazy hyper again..
With his confusing words... Why can't he ignore it?!
Why can't he just answer the questions for him?

Like now he wrote there is no smoke without fire...
Now fans will go go crazy thinking there is ...
When there isn't... Harshad already said in his IV's
That he has no time for love.. He doesn't even have time for sleep.. 😳 which is quite clear..
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
he really needs to zip it vivek is d main culprit here fr spreading d rumor ...why he is hell bent on replying
preehar thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

Ya @sunithi.. u r right.. being eldest i shud b ur support and optimistic.. bt sumtimes some situations make me helpless.. wat to do.. even i m human being.. i believe in wat i see bt not in wat i hear.. and thanks @didem for understanding my pov dear.. u r a true frnd of mine.. 😊 thanks again.. coz u said it all for me..
@catz first of all 🀣 so good and happy to c u becoming positive.. bt u transferred ur fever to me!! πŸ˜† not fair yaar.. bt anyways chalo i m happy for u.. i m not believing in that rumour.. bt lets keep expectations low too.. i m eldest so i dont even want to mislead anyone for anything.. either positive or negative things.. lets ship them bt nt like mads bt on valid reasons and things... and lastly reminding again of my old favourite proverb.."hope for the best and b prepared for the worst.." 😊

"Dost dost na raha!!!"πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰

N
Love ur last line the quote... Yes we will ship them on valid points... πŸ˜Š
Edited by preehar - 9 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guyss plz dont discuss about vivek...v may get another Dt note for his unquestionable words...
be postive,harshika is on till Bi ends...if they r dating or not,they vl announce after that only..till that time,ve some patience and discuss only about harshika and zaya here...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

he really needs to zip it vivek is d main culprit here fr spreading d rumor ...why he is hell bent on replying

Because we ask him...Seriously we should stop tweeting these things to him..!! Lets just keep ourselves in his place and think about it...!!

Lets leave him..!!

And we just know that Gunjan refused it...so chill..!!

BTW HarshIka look soo cute my all time fav pic..!!

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
abey yr kya gunjan ko tweets nai mile hngey kya harshad ko tweets nai miley hngey whn dey r nt reacting why vivek is reacting lyk dat to fans wd winking emoctions he is jst playing wd fans dats it ..nw will nt talk abt vivek nd his tweets wrna DT note mil jaega which i dnt wnt 
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pree is looking so pretty in this pic..i also love this pic...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Again tat stupid rumor cum up bt I'm happy to see sum of my shipper fellows nt believing it n continue with their shipping...n those who believe it let them be..i'm nt going to spoil my mood giving heed to all these...I love harshika n will ship them until I get confirmation frm them whether thy r together or nt...n ths stupid media continue making stories...its nt going to effect me n my love for harshika...morons 🀒

@Catz gud to see u being positive love u for ths n stay lk ths only...cuz ur mood swings who knws..

@geet:-Yesterday u were complaining abt H didn't lift P in the way he use to so let me tell u I hv watched tat scene kitchen  scene thousands time last night n I notice when zain was picking aliya up frm the floor his left hand was on her chest bt when he move lil up he seems to lose the control n when he stand straight holding aliya he shifts his hand upward otherwise she would hv fall down.

So the moral of the story is zain dn't want his aliya to fall down n get hurt so he changes the position of his hand which is necessary at that movement...so see how much he care for herπŸ˜‰n plus u might hv also seen that BTS how he is helping her out n she nt leaving his hand...its a gud sign for us.

n a bad news kutni aunty back on twitter answering insane queries with his illogical anwers no nt again...nw twitter peace is again gone.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who is kutni aunty aneesha...??
@sunithi i know right pree looks soo cute..!!