Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys ve some patience..v r mature peoples,no1 life is in any1s hand..dont try so hard to get one more Dt note by discussing other couples..harshika is on and jux ship them till BI ends...harshika forever...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gun Har thing is so confusing..
Bt after Gunjans' rep I blv it was just rumour.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preehar

Ah haa...what a blackmail...πŸ˜‰ Good one..πŸ˜†.i knw even u can't resist shipping them... So no AT dhamki plz.πŸ˜†..but good that u clarified n warned everbdy here... 
Guys kick the negativity n flourish the ocean of harshika 

its nt dhamki yr whn people r believng on d rumor after gunjan clarification wnt to listen to harshad clarification i tell u whn he 'll clarify people will still nt believe ...nd geet is keeping expectations low good bt we r nt kids if harshika happens great bt if nt we hve to move on ..act as mature fans pls ..whn people r denying d rumor u people still believes wd negativity ..i 'll be hopeful till d tym shw is on bs 
preehar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Gun Har thing is so confusing..
Bt after Gunjans' rep I blv it was just rumour.

Wow catz...!!! Good goin... 
All here hav got catz fever n u joined positive shipping...πŸ˜ƒ

Harshika chemistry rocks!!! 
woundedsoul thumbnail
Vivek madan should keep quiet..he is making situation worst.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@geet...Actors also human beings yaar,they cant be always smiling and laughing... harshu mood swings v r all always aware of it..Now he got trapped into some stupid dating issue,how its possible for him not to show his disappointment ...he is very much carrier oriented guy,i feel he is jux concentrating on that now...pree is very attractive person,may be he is having crush on her...that is wat v r seeing in some ivs...love,v ve to wait and watch...
i always belive pree words and her action..nowadays she is giving some postive vibes for harshika shippers,let us wait and watch...be postive,being the eldest one,u ve to be optimistic...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
still I strongly believe harshika is on
because
1)on his Twitter account he shared. his pic with only pree
2)his header pic of Twitter is zaya
3)their likes and dislikes are same
like green tea,vegian,favourite hero hrithik,song "pani da rang"
4)he didn't sit beside of gun .,. at gold awards till the end he was in b/w pree's aunty and suchi
5)he always help. her"like he did in b'boss,jdj,and in latest bts also he was helping her to get up "
6)even harshad said in one of his iv that he wants to make Bollywood debut with preetika only
7)he always praises her and her beauty
preehar thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsh

still I strongly believe harshika is on
because
1)on his Twitter account he shared. his pic with only pree
2)his header pic of Twitter is zaya
3)their likes and dislikes are same
like green tea,vegian,favourite hero hrithik,song "pani da rang"
4)he didn't sit beside of gun .,. at gold awards till the end he was in b/w pree's aunty and suchi
5)he always help. her"like he did in b'boss,jdj,and in latest bts also he was helping her to get up "
6)even harshad said in one of his iv that he wants to make Bollywood debut with preetika only
7)he always praises her and her beauty

Bang on...
Well there's also jealous/possessive  harsh...
N Pree's song selection was enuf to show whats goin on in her mind...
She was excited for the two day trip even Wen they had shoot round the clock same day.(itna excitement toh chattisgarh trip me b nahi tha).. So this all sumup that Harshika is on😳
Edited by preehar - 9 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Leave it guys...my intelligent mind says its just rumour...
I feel bad for Harshad..khamakha badnaam ho gaya bechara.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya @sunithi.. u r right.. being eldest i shud b ur support and optimistic.. bt sumtimes some situations make me helpless.. wat to do.. even i m human being.. i believe in wat i see bt not in wat i hear.. and thanks @didem for understanding my pov dear.. u r a true frnd of mine.. 😊 thanks again.. coz u said it all for me..
@catz first of all 🀣 so good and happy to c u becoming positive.. bt u transferred ur fever to me!! πŸ˜† not fair yaar.. bt anyways chalo i m happy for u.. i m not believing in that rumour.. bt lets keep expectations low too.. i m eldest so i dont even want to mislead anyone for anything.. either positive or negative things.. lets ship them bt nt like mads bt on valid reasons and things... and lastly reminding again of my old favourite proverb.."hope for the best and b prepared for the worst.." 😊