Wow awsm chapters
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi sorry for delay in reading...finishrd

U know wat I got at the end of it...not that taaani s strong but that the guys ve such low guts...both rey and swayam

Well u r ending itvtoo soon though..give reys dad a piece of every girls mind
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The Grand Proposal...

Taani and Rey were seated in one corner of the hall and sipping their drinks, tapping their feet to the music. In the middle of everything the lights went off and their came the actual DJing and with round neon lights dancing, everyone was going hyper, even Rey started to tap for the music along with the others on the dance floor.

Taani was still glued to her place enjoying the atmosphere , suddenly out of nowhere he came to Taani and pulled her on stage , at first she couldn't do , but later on even she was engrossed in the dance , then the DJ changed the number to a Slow beat , everyone started to pair ,

Rey pulled Taani by her waist and took her hand , he was making her to do Ball dance , he pulled her close to him by waist and hand , there were very close , close enough that Taani can hear his breath , Rey was pulling her more and more towards him , Taani was staring at him without any expressions , her heart was beating at a faster rate , she knew what will happen in the next minute , but her body went numb , she was not able to react , he pulled her more close , at this instant their lips brushed against each other..Rey nibbled her lower lip .but Taani was not giving him entry., he squeezed her more on her waist she was totally pressed again his chest..Rey. a moan expressed from her mouth and Rey used it and entered her mouth sucking her tongue...it was losing Taani more she was unable to stand on her feet..she was for the first time totally losing herself in front of Rey's sweet torture .but suddenly she realized the surrounding and, Taani tried to move away from his grip but she couldn't , she was trying , all of a sudden , everything blacked out in the hall , Taani was trying her best to loosen his grip and run away before the lights went on , Rey left his grip , relieving her , she backed out and was trying to merge with the group , Then a focus light came and it fell straight on her, she was shocked , What is happening?' she thought for a second and was standing there in the focus light without any movement awestruck.

"Hey Miss Taani Thakur , stop worrying" came a voice over the mike , she could recognize it , it was Rey

"Sorry to embarrass you, but I need a minute from you Miss" he continued, everyone was ooing and awing at his words, she was there searching for him , but couldn't , all the focus was on her. There came another focus light, which has been focusing on Rey, he was walking towards her.

"Taani ... "he started his voice was soft, calm and serene "Everyone needs love in their Life, You know what I found my love in you!!

The very first day I have seen you but things were different , you knew everything , You know what , the best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more , that gives a spark in our heart , which makes us feel that , Yes this is the person I want in my life !! The same happened to me but it was When I have lost you !

After all the things that has happened , It makes sense to me now that ,It has all happened for a reason , but now nothing will happen , if you accept me , Let us unite in love , For the love , which we have brutally killed , which is now in our hands" he paused and looked towards her , she was looking down , Sharon  and Swayam came by Reys side and gave him a bouquet of Red Roses , He walked towards her and continued " Taani what more to say , You are my breath , you are my soul , there is no place for anyone except you in my life" He was now near her and was on his knees , giving her the roses "You are my only reason to live Taani  I LOVE YOU" there was a roar of applause from all the guests

There was an eerie silence prevailing in the room, everyone was waiting for Taani's Answer, Rey's heart was racing, what will she say, will she accept? Sharon came by her side ,placed her hand on her shoulder , "Taani..." she called her , Taani didn't move , her mind was a turmoil , she likes Rey...no she loves Rey or else she would never give up when Rey kissed ..it was so pure yet filled with passion... , but what about our families ? Will they accept? What about her Father?'

Rey was still on his knees, he told her "I know you love me Taani, Please accept my Love" Everyone in the room started to shout "Taani ,Taani", she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, she opened her eyes and took the bouquet from him without uttering a single word, There was a huge roar of applause, Rey stood on his legs and hugged her tightly, there was no bound for his happiness, forgetting his surroundings, he lifted her up in the air and started whirling around , Swayam opened a champagne bottle " For the people who united our love , and this is for their love" he shouted loudly into the speaker .

Everyone came and congratulated the new couple; it was past midnight by the time they left the party, Rey  and Taani were now all alone,.. there was an awkward silence between them; it was the first time they were alone after Rey has proposed her.

"Taanu..." he called her, she turned towards him "You haven't said those three precious words" he said making a sad face "I'm Waiting" he told

"Rey I want to ask you something" she told softly

His car screeched to a halt, "What" he asked her surprised

"Do you think our parents will agree for our marriage, I cannot deny my parents Rey" she told him

"Taans , You just say yes and the rest will be handled by me , I will not leave you now at any cost , You are my everything Taans my Taanu ,my angel  , Forever and Ever"he told placing his hand on her hand , holding it tight and giving her an assurance .

He got down from the car and went to Taanis side opened her door and asked her to get down, she has done as told. He took her into the centre of road, as it was past midnight there were no vehicles on the road, Taani was staring at him with shocked expression, and he stretched his hands and shouted "TTTaaannniii III LLLoooVVVeee YYYoooUUU"

She pulled him towards the car forcefully, "REy come, let's go it's getting late!" she shouted

"NO! I won't, tell me those three words, I'm waiting for that, or else I won't move from here." He told

"Rey, First let's ask our parents" she said, he pulled her close to him, "Taani, there is no need of our parents, it's you and me who need to think about this"

"But you knew what has happened with our families?" she asked him

"Yeah Taans, that was because of my cowardness , now I'm not that Reyansh anymore , I'm changed , I will fight for you , YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING !!!!"He shouted and continued, "Look into my eyes, you knew well what they say"she was looking down, he raised her hand, There eyes met, no one spoke; silence was only was ruling the place.

"Rey..., I LOVE YOU" she said softly silence, looking deep into his eyes, his eyes became watery, they are trying to escape from his eye, he hugged her again, he released her, cupped her face in his hands and told "I've been waiting for this moment for very long Taans, I'm the most luckiest man on this earth , I got you Taani" he pulled her and they both where whirling round and round , Taani was laughing at his Actions , he was doing all kinds of actions in happiness , running ,dancing ,pulling her what not every action done by a child ,she pulled his cheeks and said " You are a kid Rey" caressing his hair , "I always want to be your first child Taani, I want to be pampered by you Taani  and I will treat you the same" she gave him a broad smile.

"Come let's go" she told

"No , I want this moment to be like this forever , you and me that's it , nobody else in this world" he said taking her hand and gently placing a peck on her hand. She hugged him , placing her head on his chest and closed her eyes , relieving of all the pain she had gone through , she was at ease , now erasing all the burden.

Ok frds so many of you did not want me to end the ff here...I was in a thought as it was not a usual love story of Taarey ...it was too much realistic...but ur demands won...and a threat from HIMA saying 'shaddi aur suhagraat ke bagayarr u dare end it'...It was a plain dhamkii so taking all ur views in mind I decided to continue it but sorry frds only two chapters more and a epilogue...but i cant extend it to honeymoon and bachhe...Pls I am SORRY.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awesome update
luvd it
confession was WOW...
but sad ye story end hone wala h..
bt no prblm issko end krke ek new dhamake daar concept k sath new story start kr dena...
egarly waiting for next updateEdited by Mon_tr - 9 years ago
muskaataarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yuppie.. 😃
Finally dey r together. .
D kiss wazz jst awsum.. 😳
N d way rey proposed her.. wzz luvly.. 😃
D car part waz cute.. 😊
Thank u fr not ending dis stry..
plzz updte soon.. [8)]
princess1926 thumbnail
Wow... It was really cute...
Proposal in front of every1... So cute...
TaaRey talk after d proposal was extremely lovely...
Thank god di.. Ur atleast extending 4 two more chapters...
Can't wait for their marriage!!!! Update asap
Missu_TR thumbnail
Wow fabulous update... 
Love it soon much 
Beautiful rey proposed taani... 
Now rey antics on road... Hehheh awesome 
Update soon... 
Thanks for continuing 
Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2