Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim787 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😊😊

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

I love all those gifsss!!!!

Why haven't I read you before!!!! Your post is makin me go crazeyhhh!!!!

And there's no episode tonight...Imma have to contain myself till tomorrowww!!

You.

You did this to me!!!!

I wanna.

I was gonna say come find you to do other things...but Imma find you and hug you so very right Imma give you a nine crushing hug!!!!

Fantastic post yo!!!!!!

Mwah mwahhh

Oh my! Thank you soo soo much for such lovely words farz(can i call u that...sorry u hav a long usernameπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ) , your very sweet... i am so glad that i could make someone smile...and also crazy...haha...sorry about making you crazy. πŸ˜†
And well, i've never had enough free time to post anything...and now i have nothing but free time...so yeah...I'm into a lot of time-passing and producing posts like the one above. But how to pass your time doing time pass...takes skill i tell you. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And hugs... always welcome yo!  Thanks again! :)

Maybe i'll make these baba posts a regular thing ;) Cuz i do love writing them! Cuz even if the episode is bad, Baba will find the good in it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

P.S- to anyone whose reading this reply...just know i want to thank each and everyone individually, but i am unable to make more than 10 posts in a day...which i really hate! So sorry about that...and thank you sooo much  to all! I will put in individual thanks once i'm out of this newbie status.😊
Also sorry a few gifs are missing.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
babaji tussi toh kamal kar di taa πŸ‘ πŸ˜† This was such a hilarious post ..loved it ❀️You truely Rock ...please make these type of post daily ...i really love reading it 😳
amare_ashy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RamDev Baba! Why are you so amazing? I love you already!  <3
Can RamDev Baba predict Ammi Kitten Jaan's downfall?  Would there be bull dozers involved?
sparklesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† .. sooo hillarious ...thank you
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's a rocking post.
Where were you hidden these days,
Or maybe I missed your posts.

A daily dose of Baba's predictions would be more than welcome.
sim787 thumbnail
You guys are awesome!πŸ‘ I cannot thank you all enough for such lovely and such kind words! Means a lot! And to everyone who would like to read the Baba posts daily...i shall give it my best shot! I'm seriously overwhelmd!😳😳  And i've said this before...but i cannot stress on it enough...so sorry that i cannot do individual reply even though i want to. But anyways, thank you all sooo much! 
xoxoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your post made me smile! SO cleverly done.
sim787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Sim,

Never had the good 'fortune' to read U before...This was such a rocking post!πŸ˜†

Well, teh stars are telling me that if the writers maiantain this pace, we could very well become the no:1 forum and no:1 show very soon!!!!πŸ₯³

I am loving the activity here nowadays!πŸ€—

Thank you so much! 😊😊 And yeah...lets hope the starts are aligned for SaHil perfectly! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hahhaaa the best post I read today...this should be post of the week.
Girl u r rocking! We need a daily dose of Baba's take on QH.
sim787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveOnlyAsYa

Hey Sim that was one hilarious post πŸ˜†. Have never loved Baba Ramdev as much as I love him now πŸ€£

Keep these posts coming Buddy.

And you need to  take a bow πŸ‘

Thanks a lot!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³ And well... even i never thought Baba ramdev could ever be funny! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ