Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

interesting start dear...plz send me pms...😃

Thank you 😃
simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 2
(Piya's POV)

The two men finally noticed me, as I crept slowly into the room. They ogled at me and advanced towards me. My feet began to move back in rhythm.

"Hey, where are you going girl?" One said, snickering.

"We're not going to hurt you." The other said laughing.

Thy both grabbed my arm before I could escape. The sweet smell got stronger as they neared me, accompanied by a strong burning sensation in my throat. A strong thirst. I snapped back into my senses and struggled to break free. One of the men grabbed me around my waist and tried to kiss me. The other grabbed my legs, holding me down while his friend violated me.

"Not having fun, love?" He said, then they both laughed.

They both began to tear at my dress, while I tried to fight back.

I realized my feet were near his stomach. I mustered all my strength and launched him into the air. He flew a great distance before hitting an ancient mirror at the back of the room. The glass pierced his body in many places, blood now oozing out of each of the cut. The scent got stronger, as did the burn in my throat. I managed to break free of the other man and punched him in the head. He landed with a thud onto the ground.

"I need to get out of here now." I told myself.

But I couldn't. All I could think of is the mouthwatering scent coming from the man I launched in the mirror. I mindlessly followed my body over to him. I wanted whatever that scent was coming from. The man was still breathing. I bent down on my knees and inhaled. It was coming from him. His blood. After that I lost all my senses. A greater power took over my mind. I grabbed him by his collar and bit down on his neck. It was like biting into butter. The taste was intoxicating. I didn't want to stop...I wanted more. I continued to suck on his neck until no more of the sweet blood would pass my lips. The intense burn in my throat smothered. He died on the spot.

I needed more...my mind told me. I went over to the other man and bit him as well. He was still alive as well, and actually tried to fight back, but in vain. I drained him dry, the burn in my throat now extinguished. I...felt...powerful.

I immediately came back to my senses, horrified at what I had just done. I just killed someone!

"Piya, how did this happen?!" My conscience told me. "How could you kill someone?"

This wasn't me. The Piya I knew wouldn't kill someone for her own benefit. I looked at myself in the broken mirror, shocked by the image. My eyes had lost their baby brown hue to become a dark cobalt color. Blood was smeared all over my lips, running down both corners to my chin. A set of long sharp fangs were present as well. I flinched at the sight. How could this happen? I moved my hair from the side of my neck. And there it was, the scar from a vampire's bite. I let out a painful scream.

"I'm...I'm...a vampire now?!" I couldn't believe it. The girl who never believed in vampires is one herself. I thought Papa was crazy because he believes in them.

"Why did this have to happen to me?!" I yelled into the empty space. Tears rolled down my cheeks, bloody tears. My life, completely changed in one moment. Who has turned me into a vampire? And why?

I had my entire family, but now I couldn't go to anyone in this state. I had no one to comfort me. Not even my Abhay.

I ran with my new inhuman speed towards the direction I came, back to the stream. I collapsed in sadness against the giant oak tree, crying my eyes out.

How was it? Leave a comment 😳
PS: the stuff about Abhay will be cleared in next two updates

Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago