||Abhiya SS- Eternity With You|| Completed! [13/08]

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone...I'm back with my first SS
I hope you guys like the new concept and I will continue if I get a good response 😃

For PMs: LIKE THIS COMMENT to get PMs 😃

Scroll down for the index and then Chapter 1 after that 😃

Once again, I hope you all like it 😳 Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
Chapter 1
(Piya's POV)

I woke up in a small, dark space. A cramped space. I couldn't move my legs or my body. Only my hands were free. I felt around my surroundings. It was covered in a soft velvet cloth. I felt small bundles of flowers placed carefully around my body. What is going on?

My breaths became short and quick. I could see the top of the area I was trapped in, which was weird, because I had poor night vision. But now everything was clear like water. I slammed my hands against the top of the casing. It created a significant dent. This time I punched it. I felt the blood run down my knuckles. Surprisingly, I didn't feel any pain. I punched it again. Dirt fell from the now created hole in the casing. What the hell? I finally broke myself free from the casing, but now I was covered in dirt. I began to free myself from the dirt. There was a lot of it. Time for some digging.

"Come on Piya. You can do it." I coached myself.

I finally saw a light. I quickened my pace and finally reached the surface. What is going on? I stood up on my bare feet and stared at the place I emerged from. Above it was a headstone.

"Piya Dobriyal. August 13, 1990- July 5, 2014. R.I.P." It read.

"I'm dead!" I yelled. I couldn't believe this. I had been buried alive. How could this happen...my family couldn't make a mistake like this. No...I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming. I found a stream nearby. I cupped my hands to take a drink, but I felt a different kind of thirst. I couldn't swallow the water. Instead, I knelt down and threw the cool water on my face. Nothing changed. I looked at my reflection in the stream.

My features were sharper than before. I touched my face. I then looked at my body. I was wearing my favorite white dress, which was now covered in dirt stains. My hands, which were cut around my knuckles, were now healed. I couldn't figure out what had happened. I need answers, and for that I need to go home.

I chose a random direction and started to run towards it. Maybe it will lead me to the main road. My feet seemed to move faster than normal. It felt like I was flying, rather than running. Nothing seemed right. Why was I buried alive? How did my family make this mistake.

After running in the same direction for a while, I stumbled across what seemed like a warehouse. Maybe someone could me where I was. I walked into the warehouse. It was empty, but there was a roar of laughter coming from the other side.

"How did you manage to get out of jail?" One guy said laughing.

"My secret tricks. I've done it a million times." He laughed.

I decided to take my chances and went towards them. They were gambling, the two of them. A sweet scent hit my nose, and I stopped in my tracks. It was coming from the two men. What could it be?
mee first to cmmnt!! yayyy!!!
Congos fr New ss meghna dear!!!
superb start... pia is a vampire that's quite diff nd intrsting... now She will hunt on thm... eagrly waiting fr update...Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
Great update loved it 😉
so she is a vampire now 
someone changed her ? 
really very interesting! piya is vampire! waiting fr Raichand's intro. Update soon.
Piya already dead bt also alive...well thts interesting and mysterious...