Happy Friendship Day

Thank you
Same to you πŸ€—
simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

Its brilliant Meghna.πŸ‘
very very well written.πŸ‘
Abhay's worry n Piya's pain was well penned.πŸ‘πŸΌ i hope before sunrise Abhay will find Piya.😊

please continue. And sorry for nt being able to comment on the previous updates. :/
please take care.and thanks for the pm.πŸ€—

Thank you Indu di
Don't worry about previous chapters...you read them that's all that matters 😳
Abhiya will find each other soon πŸ˜‰
simply.meghana thumbnail

Thank you Mohana di πŸ˜ƒ
simply.meghana thumbnail
Chapter 7
(Piya's POV)

I searched frantically throughout the forest. I could still hear his voice in my mind. I wanted to find him.

I reached a new area. I haven't been over here before. I heard some howls and growling nearby. I quickened my pace. The sounds frightened me.

Something rustled in the bushes nearby...and the sounds grew louder. Out of nowhere...a large shadow jumped onto me, knocking me to the ground. It clawed at my skin...I felt like paper. I shrieked in pain. Regaining some strength, I threw it off of me. The shadow was in fact a wolf...bigger than its normal size. Another figure was in the background, laughing.

"What a weakling. Finish her." He instructed.

"This is punishment for invading our territory." He spat at me.

I tried to run...but the wolf was too fast. It pounced on me again, holding me down to the ground...I yelled help as loud as I could.

(Abhay's POV)

"Please help me!" Piya's voice. Something had happened.

"Piya! I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I ran through the trees...to my Piya. Her cries came from nearby the werewolf territory. My worry and anger grew at the same time. How dare they hurt my Piya?

I finally reached to the site. And there she was...my Piya...my life...literally torn apart. She was lying on the ground, bleeding profusely. Her body was covered with claw marks. Her dress was in shreds.

The two werewolfs were in their human forms now...laughing at her plight. My anger grew. I had to lead them into the vampire territory and kill them. I picked up a stone and threw it as hard as I could at them. They became cautious and began walking towards me.

"Hey wait! We're going into their territory."

"Shhh! No vampire is here...most likely some ignorant humans nearby."

They continued to advance...right to there death. I prepared to attack.

"You go this way...I'll go the other way." They nodded at each other.

I went after one of them, stealthily. I grabbed onto him tightly when his back was turned.

"Nobody hurts my Piya and gets away with it." I whispered into his ear.

I snapped his head back before he could react and sunk my fangs into his neck. I covered his mouth to prevent him from screaming. I drained him of all his blood and dumped his body in the nearby river.

The other was only a small distance away. I approached him in front of his eyes. He began to back away slowly, but I was too fast for him. I did the same to him...drinking every last drop of his blood and disposing his body. Then I rushed back to Piya.

I found her, writhing in pain. I carefully picked her up and took her to safety, away from the werewolfs.

"Abhay..." She moaned.

The ba***rds ripped her to shreds. I healed her to the best of my ability.

"Piya...can you hear me?"

"Abhay..." She said, turning her head to the sides.

I placed her in my lap, cupping her soft face. Her eyes fluttered. She was slowly regaining her strength.

"It's okay Piya...I'm here..no one can hurt you now." I kissed her forehead.

A few minutes later...she began to open her eyes. After seeing her baby brown eyes...I felt as if my life has been returned to me. She was mine again. She looked up and began crying.

"Abhay! I knew it was you!" She sat up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm here Piya...I always was." I whispered.

She looked slightly confused.

"Where did you go Abhay? Why did you leave me all alone?" She asked, clinging to me.

"Soon after my accident...I found that I had been turned into a vampire. I've been wandering in the shadows ever since."

She looked at me, shocked...as reality set in.

(Piya's POV)

"Did you turn me into a vampire?" I asked.

He nodded...looking away from me.

"Why?!" I shook him.

"I'm sorry! I became selfish! You were dying right in front of my eyes. I didn't want to lose you!"

"Why didn't you want to lose me..."

"Because I want to be with you...for the rest of eternity." He said.

He looked at me with guilty eyes. It hurt to see him like that...helpless. Losing control of my emotions, I threw my arms around him...burying my face in his neck, inhaling his sweet scent. He hugged me back with equal force, while placing small kisses on my neck and collarbone. My world had returned to me...and I didn't want to give it up. He belonged to me...and I belonged to him. We were in our own little world now. No one could separate us.

"I felt you every night after you left me. Did you really come?" I asked. It felt like a stupid question.

"Do you really think that I am strong enough to live one second without you?" I shook my head. He smiled.

"Never leave me again Abhay." I said, sobbing. "I've already lost you once...don't make me experience the pain again."

"I swear on our love...never." He said.

In all the commotion, I hadn't realized that my dress was torn in a million places. I tried to cover myself in some way. Abhay saw this. He took his shirt of and made me wear it. I stared at his godlike physique. He gave me a small smirk.

"Patience Piya...you will get to experience this later." He said.

Abhay picked me up in his arms and carried me to a distant place.

"Abhay, where are we going?"

"You'll see..." He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? Leave a comment. 😳
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow !!!!! finally abhay - pia r together πŸ€£
love it...thanks for pm
piaviviandsena thumbnail
finally abhiya met! thank god!