Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GA5if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tvbuf

Good to see Ashish laughing - thank God he has opened up !!!!

Ohh u noticed that too...the change in his comfort level is so apparent...I m sure by the end of the show we might get to see a far more chilled out ashish drawing from sanaya's craziness..I really love these offscreen segments where they cook fake stories and pretend to be unaware of the upcoming track and laugh with and at each other...their laughter is sooo soo infectious that i m sure it makes all of us crack up...

In the old segment it was the "sunheri mere per pe gir gayi n chuha ne mujhe kaata" and ashish's laughter that made me lol...
And this segment i replayed thrice only to relish the part where sanaya faked that gesture wherein u try to control ur sobbing(can't recollect that one word for it..if anybody can pls share it here) and ashish burst out laughing n so did I 🤣Edited by GA5if - 9 years ago
GA5if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs..
The haweli shall be badly missed by all of us..it is that firmly etched in our hearts..
Btw does anyone notice the change in the comfort level of ashish..quite apparent!!..He too has become a lil like sanaya..always giggling or laughing..I m sure by the end of the show we might get to see a far more chilled out ashish drawing from sanaya's craziness..I really love these offscreen segments where they cook fake stories and pretend to be unaware of the upcoming track and laugh with and at each other...their laughter is sooo soo infectious that i m sure it makes all of us crack up...

In the old segment it was the "sunheri mere per pe gir gayi n chuha ne mujhe kaata" and ashish's laughter that made me lol... And this segment i replayed thrice only to relish the part where sanaya faked that gesture wherein u try to control ur sobbing(can't recollect that one word for it..if anybody can pls share it here) and ashish burst out laughing n so did IEdited by GA5if - 9 years ago