Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs.
Excited . 
Sanaya as usual dramebaz. ๐Ÿ˜†
Ananya ji not leaving the role of Mohini ๐Ÿ˜† Don't want to leave but forcefully they are sending me out๐Ÿ˜†
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha its good to see them having so much fun
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely interview. The cast and ST seemed to be having a blast. Loved how ST was teasing Sanaya๐Ÿ˜†
I will really miss the RR set, it was so unique and had a lovely rajasthani touch to it. Will miss the huge bedroom of PaRud.  Was hoping for big 'C' to happen in their room. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope they return back to their haveli once this track finishes. Waiting to see the new set, Sanaya seemed excited that it has a canteen and that Starbucks is close by. This girl is crazy!
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I love paruds bedroom ... I hope they get a bedroom like this one not a smaller one
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This set change is due to economical reasons. 

I will miss the Ranawat haveli, the place where it all started. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Especially Rudra's room!! I'm actually really sad now LOL.
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks alot for sharing Dear! Great to see their offscreen masti SanIsh, Ananyaji and even ST...they are a riot especially Sanaya and Ashish ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have mixed feelings about the set change, at one hand I m feeling sad that we have to say bye to one of the most beautiful unique traditional sets I have come across on Indian Telly and as they said filled with all those memories!๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜”But on the other hand I am really excited about the new set and can't wait to look at it! Hope it has incredible spots for future romantic scenes for our PaRud *fingers crossed* ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ArnavKhushijodi - 9 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Areeba-

Please Share the links???

They are in first page!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shreya
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg.. This segment is just too good.. Sad they are moving sets. I hope they don't have money issues.
Cutekrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls give me wu for both the links
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya ST 's nautantkii very helarious๐ŸคฃIam happy finally they changed the sets they are going to shoot in the new sets what ever the reasion.I hope along with story .set show fortunes too will be changed&it will do better.Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago