Rang Rasiya : Rudra , Paro , Director Saurabh Tewari Talking About New

Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs!! Edit: I just realised they will be moving sets I will miss da ranawat haveli, can dis move be due to money problems ?Edited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
Thank you for the links. It is so nice to see all the cast members having fun.
New sets...wohoo!
set change ๐Ÿ˜›
they running away form villain named Shanthanoo ๐Ÿ˜•
sanz๐Ÿ˜†
new set..!! hope it still have traditional indian touch.. rajastani touch..  I loved it about RR!!๐Ÿ˜Š

TFS.
That was a funny interview but they are leaving the sets which means no more ranawat haveli. That's no good. I really like that set. Oh well lets hope that the new set is better especially if they are having construction problems.
OMG... Sanaya and Ashish...these two... producer ko bhi nahi chodte...specially Sanaya...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
and ST too was enjoying their leg pulling and masti...and the end bit when ST says I can't say the director leaked it...Sanaya says then tell me the cover-up story so i can react properly and goes all dramebaaz all...hai I'm so embarrassed i got caught leaking spoilers...poori nautanki hai yeh ladki๐Ÿ˜†...Love her๐Ÿค—

awesome rapport these people have...even Ananyaji was hilarious with her i dont want to go these people are forcing me...

thanks for sharing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by DoJin - 9 years ago
Oh I will miss this set ...it is so beautiful . ๐Ÿ˜•
Anyway it was so good to see all having so much fun and especially ST pulling sanaya's leg too ๐Ÿ˜†He seems to be a fun guy too !