Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Evil ones always have appreciative manners. Keep rocking SimoneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are very few negative leads who manage the balance between class and evil..simone does it par excellence..the only other vamp I have seen manage it was jiji from saath phere (nivedita bhattacharya)..
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sakshi's part is well written and it has shades. She looks vulnerable when she is concerned for her son and she is clear about her aim. She is focussed to give the best to her son come what may.

Rajnath is getting brazen and shameless. Touching Raima literally in front of her.

Durga looked vulnerable and lost when Dayal was going away from her. Looking like a deer surrounded by baying wolves.
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SIMONE AND SANJEEDA ARE REAL STARSS OF EHT...really she has nailed it with her mind blowing acting and graceful persona...can't take my eyes of her when  she z onscreen
-Sajdey- thumbnail
I agree. liked her since the henna days. glad to have her back
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she is doing an awesome job in the show...look forward to watching her in every epi... πŸ‘
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agreed. I love Sakshi Goenka despite of her role is negative.
Simon has given a life to this character. Sakshi's appearance , her dialogue delivery, her charm, her aura... she actually looks like a shrewd and smart business woman.

Hats off to Simone Singh πŸ‘ she is the most impressive actor of this show.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice post...
agree simone singh is a great actress...
plays  d role significantly...
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Simply an awwesome topic..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nd u hav said it all which i wanted to say..πŸ˜† i also watch dis show primarily for Sakshi Goenka...❀️ she is da main reason dat i'm totally hooked with dis show..😳 wenever she is missing 4rm some episode i get really bored..πŸ˜† the last epi was quite boring 4 me coz there was no Saaksi Goenka in it..:(

Such a classy Vamp i'v never ever seen till now which Simon Singh is potraying as Saakshi Goenka..😳😳😳 i simply love, adore her acting..πŸ‘πŸΌ nd love her attitude, body language style everything..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes she has overshadowed even da heroine of dis show.πŸ˜† which i'm seeing 4rm da starting of da serial..😳 nd 4 me too She is da "Hasina" in Ek thi Hasina.. as she is damn beauutifull nd so classy..😎

Loved da topic nd loved each nd every word dat u hav written abt her..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I'v always loved Saakshi Goenka topics nd try my best to post in dem :)
Edited by Samraat_92 - 9 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

I read Urmila Matondkar was first offered this role. She rejected it saying she wanted to play the lead!

Nakhre!πŸ˜†

Today Simone is doing such a fab job and is no less than the lead!

I want her to win awards. Too bad SPA neglected her! 

Raally hate SPA 4 dat..😑