Celebrity Fan Clubs

!'Nayaa Safar wd Dayanand Shetty FC # 101'!

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey

Hey Guys, 🤗 Welcome To 101 FC of
Our very Deary , Golo, Molo, And Pyara Daya Sir 😉
For me Daya only 😳😆

So, This FC for not only Celebrating 101 FC of Our Hero..
But also for celebrating Our Success...😛
Yes, we worked really hard 😆😆
To reach on this MUKAM 😆
Or I say We Enjoyed and Today we are at 93rd FC of
DAYANAND SHETTY...👏👏👏

Its a Great Success and A Happy Moment...👏👏👏
Congratulations To u All 🤗And A Very Happy New Year To Everyone🤗

On This Happiest Moment Let's Pray that May we complete
100 Fc's very Soon...and Celebrate it here.
with Great Bond, Friendship, Concern and Love..😃 Ameen

Tu meri Zindagii ka Hai Maqsad aur ek Nazara
Wo pal jis ka Ana ka intazar kare Dil yah humara
Chooya Bht Sa dil , bht Kadar b Paie mein na
Per mila Sakoon, Muja Manzil ka kinara
Hai safar jari Abi Manzil bht door hai
Per Wada hai Yah tuj sa Safer jari raha ga
Chaha Ho Zamana ko yah, ya na Ho Gawara
Mera Dost sabi jo Yahen hein Muja Bht Aziz hein
Yah FC tu ek makam hai Asal Kadar tu un doston ki hai
Jin ka din guzrta hai yahen ana Ki Talash mein
Pora hota Hai safer Ek Din ka iktatam pa
Balah he Koe Ho yah na Ho Humara
Tu meri Zindagii ka Hai Maqsad aur ek Nazara
Wo pal jis ka Ana ka intazar kare Dil yah humara

Dayanand shetty has done his graduation Rigvi college, Bandra. Dayanand shetty has been married for many years to Smitha... 😃..& he has a sweet &b'ful daughter viva... 😃

Currently he is Doing two shows

i. CID-- Inspector Daya...(1997-present)
iii. GuturGu---Harpreet(2010)

He took part in so many other Shows..Recently he was part of Dance Reality sow Jhalk Dikla Jaa.

He also plays Important roles in so many FIlMS..and also remain part of Tv Commercials..

As Always he is Famous as a Great COP INSP DAYA😃

And We FC members Wishes him A Great Success and Happy Life Always 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail

MEMBERS EXPERIENCES:

(Both Sigs and Avi's are free to use)

Neeme (neeme):

First of All Many Many CONGRATULATIONS to FC Member on their Brillent Sucess...🤗

It was Great time for me... I Got new Friends here as well.. i already shared my Expreience in 50th FC celebration..So for now I will share about 25 Fc experience.. It was Great Time.. So much laugh and funny moments... I got GD my new Friend here 🤗.. she is Very nice person.. Bcz of this FC we shared so many Funny moments... "Kud B hansa aur dosron ko b hansaya" 😆Yap that's really true... Funny scenes which we all enjoyed alot... and then we start sharing it on CID forum as well... Later we also start writing Stories..and Got Nice Review by peoples..it all was Just Great Time..and Bcz of this FC we got Everything A Nice Friendship and workship .. ANd now we are Great Friends... I spend Nice moments with My Oldie FC Friends Specilly Monu 🤗... I have Great Bond With monu..bcz mostly we think same..😆we want to win All Awards toghter...bcz we are very Same Same in all those Awards Matters 🤣 We always forgot CID Episodes Names 😆 and this can never Change Abt us... 😆

Another Friend Join us during this Journey... ASTO 🤗 She is actully Open Minded girl i came to know that after her joining FC.. she is very Open minded and Friendly Girl.. I m happy she is With us In this Great Journey of FC... A New Girl SONI joined us... i always Feels Happy when NEWBIE joins us..and then they feel happy and remains active on IF... she spended much time here to came to know How CID EPISODE was 😆 later she shiffted on Adi Sir FC to make it Active..which is Great task but still she is Active here little bit which is happiest thing... Neha and RP joined us later..Both are very Nice Girls...Very Friendly 🤗.. i spended Nice Time With them.. And happy they Guys are Enjoying our company and Like to stay here...

Sri My Chancha Jee 😆🤗 and one of my first Friends on IF also Tries to come here just to cheer me and Fullfill my wish... She always Came very late 😆 but If she comes on time then she is Not Sri naa 😉🤣 That is her speciallity 🤣 Mostly she shares her Caps with Us abt Daya...and Then Me and GD specilly Make fun of our deary Daya sir Caps 😆 Adat sa majbor 😉😆 Aman Deep, She is nice Girl..i found her Too Emotional girl in the start but now a days She is trying to change herself..which is Best Thing according to today's time... I enjoyed talking with her... 🤗

So it was small expereince abt My Time spended with my Fc Firends..I enjoyed the time during these 25 FC's..when only i wait for FC time to come and i came here...😃 really..Love u my all Friends 🤗🤗 Also Missing my Old Fciens friends Tanni, Purni, Twinkey, Mitali, Subha.. Still i love u all and missing u alot 🤗...Hope at One Day i see u back here..I just Hope...During this Journey some other members also joined us for little Time..i enjoyed their company as well.. Max, Vevah, Shruti, Gohar, Misha...😃want to see them Active here...

Don't Know Yah Sath Kab Tak Raha ga..but one thing I promise u Guys..I m not the person who forgets the moments of their life.. Whenever i will remember these moments will Miss u all ..and That Great time , laughter and Happiness which we enjoyed and shared here will miss all these and U Guys... Thank you for coming in My Life like this and making my Life Happy Love u all 🤗

Aman Deep ( IF_FRIENDS ):

hello fciens
congrats to all 👏
its a pleasure moment wn we all gonna to celebrate 75 fc of our dearst daya sir 😃
i m lucky to be part of this celebration 😊
ahm ahm ahm neeme dii ask kuch words abt fc 
kya bolu ab😉
words nhi mil rhe 😛
ist i came to knwn abt fc thru dada😊
thanx to dada for invited me hr😊
pehle main jha sirf dada ki picture talking aur antakshri pdhne aati which she used to play wid daya sir...😛
thn i met to puri dii n mona dii😊
i start to read their jai veeru chit chat😉
n i lykd their poni girls..truck emoticon a lot😆
i enjoyd a lot their convo n icons.😛..
they both welcomed me here n i start ding chat here...
thanxx diiis😊
u both r soo nice
bt nw days m missing ur chat
nw came to neeme dii😛
kya khu unke andazz😆
she s tooo much funny...she knws very well hw to cheer up any1👏
jb v mood khrab hota hai dii jhat se dhyan dusri side lga deti hai😳
kha se seekhi ye ada😆
SUBHA all tym MISS INDIA of FC😉
u r too swt frnd of mine on FC😊
thank u yaar😊
KHOTE😈
aati jaati larki😆
apni hello hii posts FC pr post krte rehna 😉
😆

gulabo neha  sri vevu  sbka bht bht thanx 😳
mujhe fc pr jhelne ke lie😳
n in last bt least thanx to daya sir😃
agar aap ki fc na hoti to sb mere dost na bne hote🤗
luv u sir
🤗🤗🤗🤗
i spend here a nice time😳
thanku again to all😃

deep

Shreya(KS_Shreya):

When I first entered Daya sir's FC, I was quite surprised at the rules and regulations. We were only supposed to talk about Daya sir and that too good things...and we had to discuss certain things on certain days...but over time (over the course of a few FCs) I discovered that the FC is a fun-filled place where we can discuss anything we like as long as it's related to CID or Daya sir in some way. I made many new friends through the FC and I made one of besties for life through it and another place as well...Neeme this one's for you! 🤗 So here's wishing this FC continues rocking like this and I make more besties here...though none of them will ever be as close as Neeme betaji is to my heart! KEEP ROCKING!!!!

GD (gadhadada):

FC is the Place which comes on My Journey during Safr at IF and it the Most
SUHANA Ihsaas after Recruting at Fc as Sub Inspector and Rite Now as the JAAN
of this FC...😳
its just like My Bed room, where I laughed, Smiled, Cry, Scream, Tease, Fight
without any Fear and scare😳😳... I find its a Place like when I was inside My BHAI Arms...🤗🤗
No Fear, No Scare, no Tension, no Worry... just ek Pyara sa Ihsaas ...😳🤗
Yahan I have got so many DII's (heheheheh😆😆😆) and got so much Support and Help with Them...🤗
here I also got Boss, Yaarz, Pals, Friends and most probbaly a Beautiful and Smart GUY...😆
here I spend so much Time woth BHAI😳... all Alone😈... with Main, Bhai aur Humari Bak Bak...😆😆😆
I tied a Strong Rishta with BHAI and FC Helped to Tightens this Knot...🤗
here I first got about my Big Jahalat and Knew what is meant by CFC and FC🤣... how did FC Prepared with Some Tarka of Emmocations... 😉
How talks through CAPS😳... How Use BG Music in any Page...😉
Here I met MONIKA DII (my most Lovable DII in whole Forum🤗)
PURNIMA DII (Her Reviews, Articals and Caps and chatting with MONIKA DII with Lush Emo) really increase the Shaan of FC...😳😳😳
M-KAL DII, an ACP of FC...😳
then my Boss, NEEME DII😉, uff She has an Excillent Sense of Humor, Spontenious Replies,  Fabulous Brainstrom as Her Plots and Idea's about Stories, Caps really mesmerizes me even aaj Main jo kuch hun👏👏👏... yaqeen Boss ki wajah say hee hun...😆🤗
then ASTO, a Lovely Fan of BHAI, I think CELEBS wanted such Fans...😳 😉😆
SHERYA... a Helping Hand, another RELATIVE of BHAI🤗... Sifarish say aayii hay...😉
SONI... Small and Hardworker Baccha...😳
MISHA... Cutie...😳
VIVA... Good Sense og Humor...😳
DEEP... always at my back...🤗
GUY... ufff, My Pyari Ghass khati Guy🤗... She has also a Good and Funky Brain...😆
NEHA... Cool and My Ghumshuda Behan...🤗
all FC Old and New members...😳😳😳
the main is BHAI Himself... I dunt know but I love Him without any Reason🤗... is there something else to be Need to Express My Emotions about BHAI...!!!

RP (rosepink):

Masti, mazaa, jhagda, shararat
aise beete hai din yahaan
kbhi Daya ki shirt toh kbhi skirt
k charche hote hai yahaan

Bel ki awaargi😉
Guy ki deewangi😆
neeme k funny dialogues👍🏼
toh shreya ki midnight entry😉😆

Asto ki yaadasht gayi😉
Bandhan-2 yahaan ban gayi🤣
mere Abhi Daya aayege, aayege
yahaan bas yeh rutt lag gayi😆

Deep aur bel ki nokjhok😉
soni aur misha ka special appearance
neha darling ki chulbuli baate
masti ko nhi koi disturbance👍🏼

Ek pyari si Guy yahaan😉
meethas badhaye, khusbu phelaye
vevah aur monika bhi aajaye
khub sari baate banaye

Aisi hai yeh Daya ki FC
Daya ki baadme, pehle hamari FC😉
Pyaare, dulaare fans ki FC
mauj masti maza hai FC

Asto (astonish):

Long long ago... Like two years back ...😛 I visted FC for the first time.. It was totally silent then.. when I visited because the time was around 10 in the night... I would only login to IF during night and that was the time when everyone would have finished their discussions said goodbye and left for the day. 
I left a message once just to say that I did visit FC .. but then, the next time I checked FC was like months later and there was no way i could find my old post because that thread was long over 😆 So I again left a message and left for the day... Those were my 1st two visits to FC!!!!

Later sometime in the last quarter of 2012 I visited FC in search of Daya sir discussion and I found two members writing funny stories related to Daya sir.. I used to read them ..comment once in a while . Those two people were GD and Neeme. Slowly.. after two or three months I tried my hand at funny story along with GD and Neeme... Not many people did i find there other than we three souls...

Slolwy, our timings matched and every night i would login to FC just to have a look at Daya sir caps.. discuss a little about him.. and have some fun.. !!! and since then I am a regular member here at the FC 😃

Its nice to discuss Daya sir.. We make fun of him... we get angry at him... we laugh at him but at the end of day we all adore him a lot and thats what ties us together to be here at this FC😃

Soni (Soni):

First of All Many Many CONGRATULATIONS to FC Members on their Brilliant Success on reaching 75th FC in a short amount of time. Hope we together complete many more FC's. I joined over here quite late because i joined IF quite late. As far as i can remember i posted two comments on FC 59th and become regular on FC 60th. It was Great time for me here. I made lots of new Friends over  here as well like GD, Neeme, Neha, Sakshi, Astonish, RP, Aman di, Misha and lots more. We have so much laughter and funny moments here. Its a pleasure moment when we all gonna to celebrate 75 fc of our dearst Daya sir. I m lucky to be part of this celebration. I come through this FC by a pm from someone who wrote stories (GD) and wanted me to read it. I was really happy that day that i finally got a friend on IF. I read the story and disspeared from there forgetting to review it and lost my way around IF and finally i got another pm from Neeme to join them and when i said hi there  I was really pleasantly welcomed and from that day on i was very active on FC's. I was quite surprised at the rules and regulations when i first arrive and discovered that we were only supposed to talk about Daya sir and that too only good things and no critizing and we had to discuss certain things on certain days but over the time over the time i realized this was just a joke and we could have any fun filled conversation over here. Nowadays i am always busy but i try to give my special appearances and talk to Daya sir

neeme thumbnail

BIRTHDAY WISHES

To DAYA from ABHI..

VM  by

By GD

Happy birthday to my dearest and hottest Daya Sir👏😛😃.

By Tanni

Happy Birthday to My Fav Actor... 🥳
Happy Birthday to my Fav Hero...🥳
Happy Birthday to most dashing person...🥳
Happy Birthday to most noble n lovable person...🥳
Happy Birthday to most beautiful Smile n voice...🥳
Happy Birthday to my Hero 🤗🥳
Happy Birthday to Daya Sir... 🥳
God Bless You Always...😃

May u Get Everything in ur life which u deserves the Most...🥳🥳 Be happy and Always Entertain us like this... 🥳🥳Thank You for coming in our lives and make us Happy ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️🥳🥳

By neeme

Happy Birthday to my clean cut beauty
Who never forgets to execute his duty😳😳😳
I know my desires are somehow batty
But remember them while blowing candles Mr Shetty😃

No outcome i opted until i saw you...!!!!!!!
Grey waistcoat and black shirt, my mind instantly blew 

No handouts except my little heart❤️
Its your alternate house that covers huge part

My foremost desire is you striking it with a dart

I other words your target; My emotions chart😳😳😳

Once again Happy Birthday
Its a special day😃

Enjoy this day with your family and friends. They might have planed something special for you😉

By saman

very little creation on the eve of this special day Sir.. May God bestow his divine blessings upon you throughout the life🤗..

By Angeleyes

neeme thumbnail

🥳Muskaan- 7th  January 🥳

🥳Kittu07 - 7th January🥳

🥳SHANGIKA - 14th  January🥳

🥳DEBIBANNERJI - 16th January🥳

🥳Shruti_HR - 20th January🥳

🥳Ritika1021 - 21st  January 🥳

🥳Aditi_97 - 21st  January 🥳
🥳prachi_poorvi - 31st  January 🥳

🥳AMAN - 2nd February 🥳

🥳TanniSDaya - 11th February   🥳

🥳 Nehu_1 - 19th February 🥳

🥳Moonlight05 - 25th February🥳

🥳Taral - 27th February🥳

🥳 Gadhadada - 7th March 🥳

🥳prachid (Jaya)- 15th March🥳

🥳anjili_mahajin (ANJI)- 19th March🥳

🥳TwinklelovesCID - 24th  March 🥳

🥳Tulip_me (kiran) -  29th  March🥳

🥳ROZEISHERE - 9th  April 🥳

🥳NEEME - 10th  April 🥳

🥳BLUETIDE - 18th April 🥳

🥳SUNNYP1414 - 19th April 🥳

🥳PRETTYWOMAN22 (Sunitha)- 29th  April 🥳

🥳justj(jaya) - 21st  May 🥳

🥳BHINDER.KAMBOJ - 26th  May🥳

🥳AKKI_ROCKSTAR -  24th  May🥳

🥳Sneha.  - 2nd  June🥳

🥳Bhavana - 3rd  June🥳

🥳PadmaPriya - 19th June🥳

🥳MAYAPAPAYA - 22nd  June🥳

🥳Priya0701 - 1st July 🥳

🥳Aadrika -4th July 🥳

🥳xcelz (Sneha) - 4th July  🥳

🥳Debasree04  - 4th  August🥳

🥳Ayushi  - 7th  August🥳

🥳01friends01 (Pari) - 15th  August🥳

🥳TGODSE - 17th  August🥳

🥳JATT48 - 18th  August🥳

🥳 farzanairani - 19th August🥳

🥳NAMARATHAROKZ - 21st  August 🥳

🥳MONIKA21 - 21st  August🥳

🥳SUVEENASTER - 31st  August🥳

🥳 khota_sikka_sri   - 2nd September🥳

🥳.Divya.- 6th September 🥳

🥳Abhi-Anamika- 9th September 🥳

🥳swetiepie_angel -20th september🥳

🥳m_kal2011(Mitali) - 22nd September🥳

🥳Akshay - 29th September 🥳

🥳VEENA - 30th September 🥳

🥳Angeleyes - 2nd October🥳 

🥳Dayakhtar - 12th October🥳 

🥳Rockin Muskaan(Megha)  - 15th  October 🥳

🥳dr. fahmi - 29 th October 🥳

🥳VIVA2010 - 3rd  November🥳

🥳CHINNU_MANIKAYAM - 6th  November🥳

🥳Ramya-CIDnSSfan - 14th November🥳

🥳vevah ---15th November 🥳

🥳DEBYON - 18th  November🥳

🥳ANANTAANI - 20th  November🥳

🥳-purnima- - 27th  November  🥳

🥳ZERRY123 - 3rd  December🥳 

🥳DAYABI - 11th December🥳 

🥳CIDRoxx(Shivangi) - 6th December🥳

🥳fIzzylicious - 7th  December  🥳 

🥳star571(subha) - 20th  December🥳 

🥳SHREELA - 24th  December🥳 

🥳Shera Nayar - 25th  December 🥳

🥳PINKY1118 - 28th  December 🥳

Name: 
User Name: 
Birthday:
Describe Yourself:
Any Memorable Dream:
Fvt.TV Show (except CID):
Fvt. Actor (except Daya):
Fvt. Actress:
Fvt. Jodi in CID:
Fvt. Dialogue in CID:
IF is:
CID is:
Something about Daya:
Those words/phrases U use most:

neeme thumbnail

First of all as it is DAYA Sir's FC, the discussion should be related to Daya Sir and his related to concern... 

Please do not post just to say hi to your friends as NO chatting allowed in any Fan Club...

Please do not quote the whole post unnecessarily. Avoid quoting extremely large posts, unless it is absolutely necessary.  Quoting not allowed more than 3 times...

Please Do NOT post countless consecutive posts. Please do not post the messages about how hot, talented or good looking a celebrity is, repeatedly. It's common sense and everyone that joined the club knows that...

When posting PICTURES, post at least 2-3 in one post, instead of posting one picture per post.
Spamming will not be allowed in FC...!!!

Discussion about any relevant topic on Daya Sir...

Discussion about Friday and Saturday CID episodes and even promos... 

Saturday : New Episodes Review 

Sunday : Creative work (Siggy, Avi, jingle) Posting

Monday :Review of Favourite Moments

Tuesday :Discussion on Favourite Moments

Wednesday : Playing Game

Friday :Discussion on any Specific Photo of Daya Sir

neeme thumbnail

100 FC CELEBRATION

Firstly hearty congratulations to all Daya Sir's Fans, Ac's n Coolers 😉😃  
Daya Bhai ko 100 saal pure huye hain bai 😃😃
Oh I mean Bhai ke ghar ki ceremony h😆..bhai ne century maari h bai😛...100 FC complete Kerli😃😃...Standing Ovation to banta h😃😃 ...bt bhai ke liye ni hum Ac,Coolers ke liye 😉
Chlo Chlo Abi clap kro...c'mon fast...no laziness here [:p] ...hanji bhai aap bhi krti..khana baad mein kha lena 😡 🤢

1s again A Biggg Congratulations to all Daya Sir ke pyaare chahne walon ko 🤗 ...who support Daya sir n his FC 🤗

About mah experience. ...I enjoyed here alottt 😃

😊IF pe aate hi sbse pehle dhoodha maine bhai ka ghar 😊
😃 Dheeme Dheeme yahan kadam rkha or awaaz aayi chrr chrr 😃
😛 Jb Dhyaan se dekha to Bhai khana kha rhe the chatar patar 😛

Haye bhai or bhai ka khana...biryani ke to fan hain 😛 khana dikha nhi...or pagal huye nhi  😛😆

Jokes apart... the truth is Daya sir's FC is a fun place😛😛..its like mah second home😳😳...u guys can easily find me if I lost 😛

Sacch sb kuch Mila mujhe yahin pr 
BHAI (DAYA)ko paya maine yahin pr 🤗
Khoya hua pyar(GD) mila yahin pr 😉
Dost mile, sathi mile yahin pr 😃 🤗
Sacch is FC ne di khushi hr pal 😃

Hassi, muskayi yahin pr 😊
Rona dhoona mchaya yahin pr[:^)]😛
Gussa dikhaya yahin pr 😡[:/]
Pyaar brsa yahin pr ❤️❤️
Sacch is FC pe masti ki hr pal 

Dukhda roya yahin pr 😔
Maara peeta yahin pr 
Khaya peeya yahin pr 😛
Dhoom Dhmka...party ki yahin pr 
Sacch is FC pr Jeeya hr pal 🤗

BHAI ko tang krna 😛
Unse ldna, unhe tease krna😉
Unki hr photo pe comment krna 😃
Unki Tind se pyaar krna😆
Sacch sb kiya yahin pr 😊😃

Shreya ka late night aana 😃
Neeme ki natkhat baatein 😉
Usmein GD ka msaala 😛
Kbi kbi Jerry or Angel ka aana 😊
Pinko se batlana 😃
Misha ka ana jana  😊
Baki sbka bhi sath 😃
laya h FC ko Century tk aaj 😃🤗

👏Congratulations👏

A big congratulation to you Daya sir and to every fan of yours for completing 99 FCs and entering into the 100th one. It was you who made it possible, it was your beautiful smile that made the peace prevail in the FCs. It was your undeniable presence that keep all of us going. On this big moment I wanna take this time up and want to wish you a great and peaceful life ahead. May the flowers always blossom in your life. 
Thanks to each and every member who spent time here, your precious appericiations made it all possible. I pray that the train of support and appreciation for you keep going on and one day we could cross 200th FC as well.
Thank you for all the hard work you did and are still doing because in one way or another it made changes in our lives. Thank you very much.

Daya sir's FC was the 1st FC I ever joined ... and one of the best ones ever .. I made friends like Mona ji, Purni ji and many morehere and thanks to this place y admiration for Daya sir has increased a lot and continues to do so !!!! One of the best moments I ever had here was when I got an autograph for the FC from Daya sir and told everyone about his reaction on hearing about thos fan club !! Thank you all for your continuous efforts in making this FC a grand success always. 

Congratulations to Daya sir for the century. You ROCK ...

Magenta alphabets

First of All Many Many CONGRATULATIONS to FC Members on their Brillent Sucess...😃 I m lucky to be part of this celebration.😊
I made lots of new Friends here as well like GD,🤗 Neeme Di,🤗 Neha,🤗 Aman Di,🤗 Soni,🤗RP,🤗 Anjali 🤗 and lots more. We have so much laughter and funny moments here. I want to say sorry to not coming here regular. Sorry GD and Neeme Di.😔 But I m so happy tooo be here...

100th Fan Club...OMG... At last we here. For celebrate this grand day... 😃 Its really a great day for all of us.. I forget my 1st post here (in which FC) bas intna yaad Soni called me here. And Neeme is angry with GD that night...😛 After that I used to come here when I free. It was Great time for me here with GD, RP, Aman di and Anjali... 😊It was very Pleasant Moments...🤗 🤗
I was quite surprised at the rules and regulations... Later know it's just like 2nd home... Where we can share anything related to our dear Daya Sir...😉
I love the conversation b/w Daya sir and GD, Funny moments with Neeme Di And GD... 🤗
When something comes in my mind with name of Daya sir FC, it's GD 🤗And Neeme Di...🤗 U both are amazing... 🤗     🤗
Nowadays I am busy but I try to give my special appearances here...😉😊

OML😲...its really a big celebration time🥳..congratz to all of the FCiens.😳😃
i really lucky that i m here celebrating all these moments with all of u...honestly i came to the FC very late but now this is an essential part of my life...i cant express my feelings in words..its just wonderful.⭐️⭐️⭐️
i got many lovingly friends like Dada,Neeme,Anji..etc.🤗🤗
we share moments of joy...Kabhi hanse😆 kabhi roye..😭
its really a great time.😃
ok..what to say..😉
i want to thank all of my friends..
and i want to remain here with all of u till my last breath..😳❤️

I had a great time at DS FC with fun loving people like GD, neeme, deep, neha, anjali, misha, soni, asto, vivah, angelic nd all..uff kitno k naam ginao.. Guy bel leg pulling, great time discussion on daya's shirt..hehe 🤣 how much fun i had..small arguments, leg pulling nd much more..then i got a job nd i got totally engrossed in office life, us k baad kitna kuch badal gaya, life change ho gayi, but the fact is i really miss this place nd people out here a lot.. 

also i know u guys miss me a lot..uff 😳

I joined the FC very late but never regretted being part of it. It's a super fun and welcoming place. Specially because of GD and neeme. It was a lot of fun discussing duo, daya sir, scenes created just on caps posted in picture thread and all other non stop chit chat. I am rarely active on IF now so on this occasion of 100th FC couldn't contribute much. But i will surely try to be here whenever i get time. These FCs are really unique and place to be when you had a bad day and want some fun, just like the way Daya sir is. 

I wish many more FCs to come in this supersonic speed.

Happy 100th FC Daya sir. You are and always be the one with whom our hearts smile. 😃

Saari saari raat soye naa hum 
Yep that's the feeling I get whenever I go on the FC. Kyun ki aisa lagta hai ke wahan pe kabhi koi sota nahi hai. Chahiye mera din ho yah meri raat ho wahan pe koi na koi hota hi hai. 😆
When I first joined IF and was invited to the Daya sir FC mujhe darr lagta tha kyun ki main sochti thi pata nahi yahan kya baatein hoti hongi. Lekin ab mujhe wahan bahut maza aata hai. 😉 Kyun ki wahan pe ek popat hai, ek meri dost cum beta hai, bahut saare crazy fans hain, aur bahut si mazidaar baatein hain. 😉
If I was ever asked to sum up my experience on Daya sir's FC in a couple of words toh main bas itna kahongi: Sade naal rahoge toh mast rahoge! 😃

Heartfelt congrats on the eve of this glorious century..! I haven't been able to be consistent in the FC but those small moments are extremely special and I'll cherish them forever. FC is all about Daya sir after all! Today I wish that we celebrate the 200th FC soon..!

Magic fairy alphabets

Magic fairy alphabets

neeme thumbnail

neeme thumbnail

neeme thumbnail
Photo: #BehindTheScenes #SinghamReturns #Percy